Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

- Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / (12482 Views)

Help A Muslimah In Pains / Match me with a Pious Female Muslimah For Second Marriage! / Muslimah For Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by hfeetham0(f): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
tintingz:
Sun doesn't set by moving away from it, let still use the streetlight for example, where the streetlight light up is a region while the dark side is another region, me standing by the dark side which is my region, I will still see the streetlight even 38 meters away, reason because the streetlight is lighting up a flat road, if there is an horizon I won't able to see the streetlight in my dark region.

Now to flat earth, if the earth is flat we should be seeing the sun in the night from another region, even climbing Burj khalifa building using a telescope but in reality we can't see the sun at night even by using a telescope on burj khalifa building reason because the spherical earth has turn away from the sun, vanishing the sun from my region view you can only see the moon due to the reflection light of the sun. Globe earth make perfect sense.
The sun moves away because its moves round the earth. as it leaves your region, it starts redeeming its light..
Globe earth makes perfect sense? typical NASA shill... compare the size of the sun and the earth of a FE model and tell me staright to my eyes that it will be seen in every region... how do you people think self?
besides, explain to me how water sticks to a spinning globe.. grin
Re: by tintingz(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
hfeetham0:
The sun moves away because its moves round the earth. as it leaves your region, it starts redeeming its light..
Globe earth makes perfect sense? typical NASA shill... compare the size of the sun and the earth of a FE model and tell me staright to my eyes that it will be seen in every region... how do you people think self?
besides, explain to me how water sticks to a spinning globe.. grin
#The sun moving in diameter on flat earth can still be sighted even using a telescope, there is no horizon the sun will hide on flat earth except I'm behind a mountain. Look at your flat planet picture and tell me where the sun will hide and be invisible to us.

# The sun is million miles away and a very large one that 109 times earth can fill just the surface talk less of filling the whole body. Everyone can see the sun in the day and no one can see it in the night because the spherical earth rotate, but in flat earth everyone can see the sun in day and in the night because there no where the sun can hide. This imaginary planet of you folks is really cracking me up. grin

# @ your last statement is simply gravity, the mass of earth gravity is greater than ocean, it trap the ocean, and thanks to earth rotation for air sloshes, now tell me how does ocean pile up on flat earth? grin
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
tintingz:
#The sun moving in diameter on flat earth can still be sighted even using a telescope, there is no horizon the sun will hide on flat earth except I'm behind a mountain. Look at your flat planet picture and tell me where the sun will hide and be invisible to us.
shows you are still enclaved with your globe mentality, the sun is closer and smaller than you u were told..

# The sun is million miles away and a very large one that 109 earth can fill just the surface talk less of filling the whole body. Everyone can see the sun in the day and no one can see it in the night because the spherical earth rotate, but in flat earth everyone can see the sun in day and in the night because there no where the sun can hide. This imaginary planet of you folks is really cracking me up grin
ridiculous... how globehead thinks, you have been indoctrinated... think outside your globehead! if the sun and the moon is millions of miles away, tell me why the sky fall behind them?? grin grin

less i forget: explain to me how water sticks to a spinning globe.. grin grin

Re: by tintingz(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
hfeetham0:
shows you are still enclaved with your globe mentality, the sun is closer and smaller than you u were told..
How can your tiny sun light the half of the earth and in another theory it only light up a size of continent?

ridiculous... how globehead thinks, you have been indoctrinated... think outside your globehead! if the sun and the moon is millions of miles away, tell me why the sky fall behind them?? grin grin
Lol, Because the sun is big and large, million miles away and because the moon is close, how is that hard to figure out?

You're on earth, this is how you will view the sun and moon.

less i forget: explain to me how water sticks to a spinning globe.. grin grin
Answered: it is simply gravity, the mass of earth gravity is greater than ocean, it trap the ocean, and thanks to earth rotation for air sloshes, now tell me how does ocean pile up on flat earth? grin
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
tintingz:
How can your tiny sun light the half of the earth and in another it only light up a size of continent?

Lol, Because the sun is big and large and because the moon is close, how is that hard to figure out?

You're on earth, this is how you will view the sun and moon.
tell me you are joking? do you really know what that picture is saying? please go and learn optics first...stop kidding me.. explain what makes the moon enclaved by the blue sky despite being millions miles away by you globeheads...

Answered: it is simply gravity, the mass of earth gravity is greater than ocean, it trap the ocean, and thanks to earth rotation for air sloshes, now tell me how does ocean pile up on flat earth? grin
wow! i never knew you were this ignorant, i wouldnt have wasted my seconds with you... did you just mention GRAVITY? stop this mediocrity, you are online, hundreds of people will see that you said: GRAVITY HOLDS UP THE OCEAN WATER IN A SPINNING GLOBE you should get full refund from your primary school to any level you got to..

ocean pile up on flat earth? is that suppose to be a question?

Re: by tintingz(m): 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
hfeetham0:
tell me you are joking? do you really know what that picture is saying? please go and learn optics first...stop kidding me.. explain what makes the moon enclaved by the blue sky despite being millions miles away by you globeheads...
I don't need much to say, when it has been answered.

Read,

Sometimes clouds appear to be behind the sun or the moon in photos and videos, like the example above (source). This confuses people, as the sun is 93 million miles away, so it's impossible for clouds to be behind it. Some people take this as evidence that reality is an illusion, or the Earth is flat. But what's really going on here?

Basically the sun is really really bright. So bright that in most photos and videos it just appears as something at the maximum brightness the camera can handle, so just appears as flat white. If there's something in front of it that's transparent enough to let though a lot of the sunlight, then that bit will be less bright, but still higher than the maximum brightness the camera can handle. So the camera will still see it as the same as the rest of the sun, bright white. This creates the illusion that partially transparent objects go behind the sun.

The upper cloud that goes "behind" the sun is transparent, so the sun shines through it.

The middle and lower clouds are less transparent, so they partially block the sunlight enough to fall below the maximum brightness the camera can handle, hence they are visible, and seem to go in front (which is what all the clouds are really doing)

https://www.metabunk.org/explained-why-clouds-appear-behind-the-sun-and-moon.t7084/

^^^ Read more in that link, you will even see practical experiments done.

wow! i never knew you were this ignorant, i wouldnt have wasted my seconds with you... did you just mention GRAVITY? stop this mediocrity, you are online, hundreds of people will see that you said: GRAVITY HOLDS UP THE OCEAN WATER IN A SPINNING GLOBE you should get full refund from your primary school to any level you got to..

ocean pile up on flat earth? is that suppose to be a question?
I am tired of wasting my time with brain flatted folks.

Read one of the great response,

Read:

If Earth is in a round shape how is the ocean water still staying on Earth rather than slipping into the space?

Gravity.

An object with mass has gravity and the gravitational force will attract things towards the object.

Earth has mass, therefore Earth has gravity. The mass of the Earth is greater than the mass of the oceans, therefore the oceans are attracted to the mass of the Earth.

Gravity is a weak force, and you have to be close to the mass before you will feel the effects of gravity. The Sun is very far away, as are the other planets, and the gravitational force from them is correspondingly weak. Earth is very close, therefore it has a stronger gravitational force. Thus the oceans are not attracted to any other planet or to the Sun.

But, the Moon is close, although not as close as the Earth, and the Moon has mass, although not as much as the Earth. The oceans are attracted to the Moon and do move towards the Moon, but because the Earth is closer and has more mass, the oceans do not escape from the Earth. This is why we have tides.

https://www.quora.com/If-Earth-is-in-a-round-shape-how-is-the-ocean-water-still-staying-on-Earth-rather-than-slipping-into-the-space

^^^Read other response and see it is all gravity force.

Ocean pile up means ocean sloshes to the land in just few meters.
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
tintingz:
I don't need much to say, when it has been answered.

Read,

Sometimes clouds appear to be behind the sun or the moon in photos and videos, like the example above (source). This confuses people, as the sun is 93 million miles away, so it's impossible for clouds to be behind it. Some people take this as evidence that reality is an illusion, or the Earth is flat. But what's really going on here?

Basically the sun is really really bright. So bright that in most photos and videos it just appears as something at the maximum brightness the camera can handle, so just appears as flat white. If there's something in front of it that's transparent enough to let though a lot of the sunlight, then that bit will be less bright, but still higher than the maximum brightness the camera can handle. So the camera will still see it as the same as the rest of the sun, bright white. This creates the illusion that partially transparent objects go behind the sun.

The upper cloud that goes "behind" the sun is transparent, so the sun shines through it.

The middle and lower clouds are less transparent, so they partially block the sunlight enough to fall below the maximum brightness the camera can handle, hence they are visible, and seem to go in front (which is what all the clouds are really doing)

https://www.metabunk.org/explained-why-clouds-appear-behind-the-sun-and-moon.t7084/

^^^ Read more in that link, you will even see practical experiments done.

I am tired of wasting my time with brain flatted folks.

Read one of the great response,

Read:

If Earth is in a round shape how is the ocean water still staying on Earth rather than slipping into the space?

Gravity.

An object with mass has gravity and the gravitational force will attract things towards the object.

Earth has mass, therefore Earth has gravity. The mass of the Earth is greater than the mass of the oceans, therefore the oceans are attracted to the mass of the Earth.

Gravity is a weak force, and you have to be close to the mass before you will feel the effects of gravity. [i]The Sun is very far away, as are the other planets, and the gravitational force from them is correspondingly weak. [/i]Earth is very close, therefore it has a stronger gravitational force. Thus the oceans are not attracted to any other planet or to the Sun.

But, the Moon is close, although not as close as the Earth, and the Moon has mass, although not as much as the Earth. The oceans are attracted to the Moon and do move towards the Moon, but because the Earth is closer and has more mass, the oceans do not escape from the Earth. This is why we have tides.

https://www.quora.com/If-Earth-is-in-a-round-shape-how-is-the-ocean-water-still-staying-on-Earth-rather-than-slipping-into-the-space

^^^Read other response and see it is all gravity force.

Ocean pile up means ocean sloshes to the land in just few meters.
just went to the net copied those trash without even reading is a sign of ignorance...
the bolded, how can you copy and not edit and tell me the cloud is TRANSPARENT!

the italiced, that's what they use in decieving you !
gravity was just made up to keep gulible ones like you to not worry about why the earth is spinning and you are not falling off... do you know if gravity is debunked, globe earthers like you are all gone?
Re: by tintingz(m): 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
hfeetham0:
just went to the net copied those trash without even reading is a sign of ignorance...
the bolded, how can you copy and not edit and tell me the cloud is TRANSPARENT!
Lol the article said "upper cloud", are you saying all clouds you see in the sky are opaque or thick? Clouds have volumes(types), transparent cloud is called cirrus cloud, olodo Google is not far away from you.

Flat earthers have no fact, they are just dreaming a lala land, we have debunked all your theories finish. grin

the italiced, that's what they use in decieving you !
gravity was just made up to keep gulible ones like you to not worry about why the earth is spinning and you are not falling off... do you know if gravity is debunked, globe earthers like you are all gone?
Gravity exist madam, physicists have proof all these countless times with experiments. I don't have time arguing with you anymore, you have nothing to point out to be fact with evidence. smiley
Re: by tintingz(m): 12:07am On Aug 01, 2017
hfeetham0, one thing I will applaud you for in this thread is your knowledge in cosmology, astronomy etc, it is rare seeing ladies researching on this and arguing on this course.

1 Like

Re: by hfeetham0(f): 6:28am On Aug 01, 2017
tintingz:
Lol the article said "upper cloud", are you saying all clouds you see in the sky are opaque or thick? Clouds have volumes(types), transparent cloud is called cirrus cloud, olodo Google is not far away from you.

Flat earthers have no fact, they are just dreaming a lala land, we have debunked all your theories finish. grin

Gravity exist madam, physicists have proof all these countless times with experiments. I don't have time arguing with you anymore, you have nothing to point out to be fact with evidence. smiley
gravity

Re: by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 01, 2017
^Already responded to that shub'ah
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2017
AbdelKabir:
^Already responded to that shub'ah
sorry to say, but your answer sounds ridiculous... you mentioned, flipping due to loss of balance.. what happens to gravity.?

let me make it clear..
in both instances, GRAVITY IS KILLED! which makes globe earth impossible
Re: by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2017
hfeetham0:
sorry to say, but your answer sounds ridiculous... you mentioned, flipping due to loss of balance.. what happens to gravity.?

let me make it clear..
in both instances, GRAVITY IS KILLED! which makes globe earth impossible

It means you didn't even understand my explanation........let me explain again, at the center of the earth, the mass below you cancels the one above you such that you float, once you go pass the center to cross over, gravity starts applying again and you'll have a feeling of (say) your legs are tied to a ceiling and you'll be forced to flip......

You not understanding it or pretending not to, does not translate to it being "ridiculous"
Re: by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2017
Read about shell theorem and Gauss's law for gravity....

*modified *

This could be useful for you https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shell_theorem
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2017
AbdelKabir:

It means you didn't even understand my explanation........let me explain again, at the center of the earth, the mass below you cancels the one above you such that you float, once you go pass the center to cross over, gravity starts applying again and you'll have a feeling of (say) your legs are tied to a ceiling and you'll be forced to flip......

You not understanding it or pretending not to, does not translate to it being "ridiculous"
the bolded

looking into gauss second law, If a charged particle is located inside a shell of uniform charge, there is no electrostatic force on the PARTICLE from the SHELL.
Re: by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2017
hfeetham0:
the bolded

looking into gauss second law, If a charged particle is located inside a shell of uniform charge, there is no electrostatic force on the PARTICLE from the SHELL.

This law applies If there's perfect spherical symmetry in the shell......do "globetards" say the earth is a perfect sphere?
Re: by tintingz(m): 11:56am On Aug 01, 2017
hfeetham0:
gravity
I think someone has answered this here already.
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
tintingz:
I think someone has answered this here already.
same comment that destroy gravity?
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
AbdelKabir:

This law applies If there's perfect spherical symmetry in the shell......do "globetards" say the earth is a perfect sphere?
they call it sphere and some call it spheroid and even others call it pear shaped.. grin
Re: by vedaxcool(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
hfeetham0:
gravity

I hope you know gravity pulls to the centre of the earth not through the earth?

Disappointing you are trying hard to mislead people through your poorly drawn 2D pictures of a real life 3 dimensional problem.
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
vedaxcool:

Disappointing you are trying hard to mislead people through your poorly drawn 2D pictures of a real life 3 dimensional problem.
shocked
I hope you don't try to keep others in the enclavement that we are spinning at 17k mph grin grin
Re: by vedaxcool(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
hfeetham0:
shocked
I hope you don't try to keep others in the enclavement that we are spinning at 17k mph grin grin

grin grin Nice red herring and diversionary tactics one would expect you address the point but when you live in a flattened earth your turn out flat grin

grin
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
vedaxcool:

grin grin Nice red herring and diversionary tactics one would expect you address the point but when you live in a flattened earth your turn out flat grin

grin
nice tactics by a typical globetard who never research flat earth.. Research Flat Earth, Globeheads!
Re: by vedaxcool(m): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
hfeetham0:
nice tactics by a typical globetard who never research flat earth.. Research Flat Earth, Globeheads!

grin had you work this hard in responding to the points I raised rather than avoiding or dodging soo hard, you would have by now made some modicum of sense. grin here once again for your flattened insights:
vedaxcool:

If you have no answer be just say so rather than this drowsy trip you are embarking on

Re: by hfeetham0(f): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
vedaxcool:

grin had you work this hard in responding to the points I raised rather than avoiding or dodging soo hard, you would have by now made some modicum of sense. grin here once again for your flattened insights:

If you have no answer be just say so rather than this drowsy trip you are embarking on
I hope you know gravity pulls to the centre of the earth
not through the earth
?mor.on who says it pulls through the earth? you are actually shooting yourself and your globe in the foot already.. grin grin
Re: by vedaxcool(m): 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
[s]
hfeetham0:

I hope you know gravity pulls to the centre of the earth ?mor.on who says it pulls through the earth? you are actually shooting yourself and your globe in the foot already.. grin grin
[/s]

Already sweating of frustration and using words that best explains you, yet we just getting started grin grin grin Still incapable of responding to the points? Or do you post pictures because they seem colorful? I still await your response to this post:
vedaxcool:

Your senseless pictures elicited these questions if you cannot explain yourself because the ideas you espouse don't make an iota of sense just say so, but repeating globe like you just got hit by word grin isn't doing your case any good sir!
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
vedaxcool:

Already sweating of frustration and using words that best explains you, yet we just getting started grin grin grin Still incapable of responding to the points? Or do you post pictures because they seem colorful? I still await your response to this post:

Your senseless pictures elicited these questions if you cannot explain yourself because the ideas you espouse don't make an iota of sense just say so, but repeating globe like you just got hit by word grin isn't doing your case any good sir!
your point is?
Re: by tintingz(m): 6:52am On Aug 02, 2017
hfeetham0:
same comment that destroy gravity?
You have no point again.
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 6:59am On Aug 02, 2017
tintingz:
You have no point again.
can you remind me anyone you made?
Re: by lfleak: 7:04am On Aug 02, 2017
hfeetham0:
I am one, but seems most are globe earthers...
yea, I'm one..
Am just embarrassed that I once believed earth is spherical.
Do not waste time trying to educate new people on flat earth theory, they will make joke and even laugh at you.

1 Like

Re: by hfeetham0(f): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2017
lfleak:
yea, I'm one..
Am just embarrassed that I once believed earth is spherical.
Do not waste time trying to educate new people on flat earth theory, they will make joke and even laugh at you.
precise! they don't even know how their globe works even...
Re: by tintingz(m): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2017
hfeetham0:
can you remind me anyone you made?
All your theories have been debunked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Permissibility Of Looking At Who You Want To Marry / Was The Holy Prophet Bewitched? / Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.