Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Make $5 To $10 Every Week Site Is Hiden From Scammer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make $5 To $10 Every Week Site Is Hiden From Scammer (657 Views)

From $5 To $10 Profit / How Can I Start Online Bizness That Will Pay Me $5 To $10 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make $5 To $10 Every Week Site Is Hiden From Scammer by amafahboy: 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin HI guy my name is daniel am here to introduce to you $5 profit every week depending on how much you invest these is a guareenty money back you invest $10 you get $20 you invest $5 you get $10 so i will want you to start with small for a start if you are interested these is not mmm or any quick money back or hype or bitcoin or forest trading no its takes only a week friday to sunday to get you profit these is not a scam try on it and begin to share your testimony firstly go to these pm site and register with these link www.perfectmoney.is after that go to these nigerian xchange site and open an account https://instantgold.ng/index.php?affiliate_id=iGN594e4566e6ca1 after you have open the two account fund your pm account from instantgold site and send me the amount you want to invest to my pm acc number U14369584 and send me a mail so that i will start verication to amafahboy@gmail.com and also send me your pm acc number and email if you have any question email me or call 09026411054 thank you
Re: Make $5 To $10 Every Week Site Is Hiden From Scammer by temmy59: 12:05am On Jul 22, 2017
amafahboy:
grin HI guy my name is daniel am here to introduce to you $5 profit every week depending on how much you invest these is a guareenty money back you invest $10 you get $20 you invest $5 you get $10 so i will want you to start with small for a start if you are interested these is not mmm or any quick money back or hype or bitcoin or forest trading no its takes only a week friday to sunday to get you profit these is not a scam try on it and begin to share your testimony firstly go to these pm site and register with these link www.perfectmoney.is after that go to these nigerian xchange site and open an account https://instantgold.ng/index.php?affiliate_id=iGN594e4566e6ca1 after you have open the two account fund your pm account from instantgold site and send me the amount you want to invest to my pm acc number U14369584 and send me a mail so that i will start verication to amafahboy@gmail.com and also send me your pm acc number and email if you have any question email me or call 09026411054 thank you

What da Bleep!!! Like what the Bleep!!! You are the dumbest scammer i have ever seen

1 Like

Re: Make $5 To $10 Every Week Site Is Hiden From Scammer by Fimly: 12:59am On Jul 22, 2017
temmy59:

What da Bleep!!! Like what the Bleep!!! You are the dumbest scammer i have ever seen
Lol.

Very risible

(1) (Reply)

Skye Bank Helps Lulu Briggs Family/moni Pulo Launder $800 Million To Jp Morgan / Top 7 Places To Invest Your Money And Grow Rich / Here's What To Do To Get Enough Money In Your Pocket This Season (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.