Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Happy Family Secrets - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Family Secrets (652 Views)

What Can You Say About This Happy Family (image) / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube / Funny, But Happy Family Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Family Secrets by teebla(m): 12:14am On Feb 06, 2010
There have been some hidden secrets used by happy families for many years now.

They have been tested and proved to be alright.

Like to know the secrets of those happy homes?

Log on to www.happyfamilykeys..com
Re: Happy Family Secrets by Fhemmmy: 3:22am On Feb 06, 2010
Are you married?
Cos if you are single and you wanna give some advice on how to make marriage work, i will surely flip my lid
Re: Happy Family Secrets by ebonyz: 3:26am On Feb 06, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Are you married?
Cos if you are single and you wanna give some advice on how to make marriage work, i will surely flip my lid

Lol grin
easy oo tongue
Re: Happy Family Secrets by teebla(m): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2010
Singles knows little/nothing on what a happy family takes.

They pray to have it.

But they can also start by knowing what it takes now.

www.happyfamilykeys..com

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Buy Toy Guns For Our Kids? / Who Is The Most Honest Person Of All Time? / ano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.