Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

How To Open And Verify Nigerian Paypal Account In 5 Minutes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open And Verify Nigerian Paypal Account In 5 Minutes (591 Views)

How Can I Open/verify Nigerian Paypal Account? / How To Open And Verify US Paypal Account / Verify Nigerian Bank Accounts Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open And Verify Nigerian Paypal Account In 5 Minutes by Akwaonline: 5:06am On Jul 22, 2017
PayPal makes payment for goods and services much easier. PayPal efficacy can't be compared, although it has faced much criticism over the last few years basically on it refusal to allow Nigerians receive payments on its platform. Payoneer has practical solve this problem in all angle.I encourage you to get Payoneer master card as soon as possible.

However, much have been done in recent times to pass through this blockade or obstacle. As a Nigerian, there is one thing you must know; the usage of paypal has restrictions: you can only send money to other PayPal accounts (not those owned by fellow Nigerians, though) or make online payments for products and services. You cannot receive or withdraw funds.

As a result of this, if you need a PayPal account for receiving funds from abroad, I guess this development will leave you disappointed rather than excited. (I will sooner or later share a smart trick for opening and verifying a PayPal account that will allow you to receive and withdraw funds here in Nigeria, so dont be scared.

Furthermore, from my research, you have every reason to be excited if you’re one of those who need the service for making online payments.
The restrictions notwithstanding, creating your own Nigerian PayPal account has its benefits. With it, you can pay online for products and services such as Fiverr gigs, ebooks, mobile apps, software packages, website and blog themes, WordPress plugins, mini importation products, and so on.

Opening and verifying your PayPal account is very simple. Just follow these steps:

Visit www.paypal.com/ng
Click “Sign up for free”paypal home

Click “Open an account” under the “Individual” tab. (Don’t create a business account unless you have a strong reason to do that. You might be required to provide certain business documents that you may not have.)paypal 1

Fill the form and click “Agree and create account”
On the security challenge page, enter the code displayed in the space provided and click “Continue”paypal 2
Provide your credit card details as required on the next page, and click “Continue”

And that’s all. You’ve created your own PayPal account. If your you receive an error message regarding your credit card details, click “Continue to my account” and try to verify your account again using the “Get verified” link.
Below is a screenshot of my own verified PayPal account.paypal verified

So, get online and register yours. The whole process takes less than 10 minutes (depending on your connection speed, though).

Got any questions?
Share them in the comments section.

For more detailed direction with screen shorts visit us @http://www.akwaonline.com/2017/07/how-to-open-and-verify-nigerian-paypal.html
Re: How To Open And Verify Nigerian Paypal Account In 5 Minutes by oskaaay(m): 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2019
OP
account opened with /ng above comes with too many limitations. Check out alternative ways to open and verify Paypal account in Nigeria without any limitation.
Re: How To Open And Verify Nigerian Paypal Account In 5 Minutes by onubizonline(m): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
Video Guide: How to Create a Verified PayPal Account in Nigeria That can Send and Receive Funds.
And the beauty of it all is that it is very easy and straight forward. You can use any browser, no “shitty VPN”, no proxy, no IP. Too good to be true “abi”

You will also be EXPOSED to how to transfer the PayPal funds received straight to your Nigerian bank account!!

Download the video guide below:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S_oYCTk-GdWZYqxJSY6NCEqGu8m1ZE-7

Complete Guide: How To Open, Send And Receive PayPal Funds In Nigeria 2021
https://verifiednigerianpayepal./complete-guide/

Watch this YouTube Video explaining each step:
https://youtu.be/ggAdgVaPZXY

Whatsapp: wa/me/07035199394
Re: How To Open And Verify Nigerian Paypal Account In 5 Minutes by Ukprosper: 12:06am On May 02, 2021
PayPal is a US-based online payment platform that operates as an intermediary for sending and receiving payments from international transactions between many countries. Paypal is available in more than 200 countries or region and currently support 25 currencies.

Aside the United States, some countries supported include Canada, United Kingdom, Russia, Spain, India, etc. African countries supported include South Africa, Zambia, Kenya, Lesotho, etc. PayPal Nigeria is supported to a limited extent, such that creating a normal PayPal Nigeria account normally is not possible. Also, with a normal PayPal Nigeria account, you can only send money to other PayPal users but will not be able to receive from them.

So this tweak here would help you create a working PayPal Nigeria account you can use to send and receive money.

Check [url="https://www.knowseeker.com/2021/05/how-to-create-working-paypal-nigeria.html"]here to read this guide[/url] for free.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Online Business Partner Needed / Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become Richest Person In The World / Using Loans To Fund Your Business Or Asset While In Full-employment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.