Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan (40195 Views)

Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics / FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics / Fayose, Tinubu, Aregbesola At Dele Alake’s Father’s Burial In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Nwakaumu(m): 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
babaolofin:

It just shows you are incoherent, uninformed and local Onitsha main market or Ariara market or Alaba market trader. Mind you, in those markets, we have people who are highly educated, exposed and enlightened, you belonged to the other class. What can you deduce from the list, even the list is incomplete & not completely correct. David Ejoor is not an Hausa. Wey was the Chief of Naval Staff. You don't know about military formation, you are babbling. You are the greatest slave. Poisoned and imprisoned mind is the greatest slavery. You want freedom from Nigerian federation, but held down & no way yet out. Who is then Hausa Fulani slave? Freedom is about virtual possibilities. You come to the land of slaves for economic freedom? You come with nothing and now making money. You are ungrateful.
So oshogbo mud house dweller,those names you mentioned are all igbo,hence we can conclude that igbos are the ones bombing themselves.you lack the capacity to reason critically,thats why u ve emberassing yourself here.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Jabioro: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
olaniyisamuel:

Dis is gonna b my last response to u on dis thread.. *preview from ur reaction to d old man's insight. Bro/sir/friend, it's not commendable. For d fact many reply wit *silly comments does not make u to tread on dere path, talk less on dis enlightening thread.
U sound yoruba, Good to know. Am a typical yoruba. And I believe our ethnicity teaches more on MORAL specifically giving accolades to our elders no matter dere wrongs. If u can't, then u pass on THAT not d manner u responded
Lastly, u were d one who initiated d curse. Am a Christian not a religious freak, so I hardly play wit such nasty words*curse. Having made u understand my intention for contradicting u *positively, I say *AM SORRY. Blessed weekend to u sir/Bro/friend....

OLA
You are welcome, I am sorry too.. I did that to scare you.. and I didn't check your moniker it was on the second comment that I saw it. We meet to disagreed and agreed.. Olaniyi, omo ba adie baku ata la lo.. Folajimi loki oooo happy weekend to you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by olaniyisamuel(m): 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jabioro:
You are welcome, I am sorry too.. I did that to scare you.. and I didn't check your moniker it was on the second comment that I saw it. We meet to disagreed and agreed.. Olaniyi, omo ba adie baku ata la lo.. Folajimi loki oooo happy weekend to you..

cheesy cheesy cheesy....
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Jabioro: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by pellummy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nwakaumu:
So benjamin adekunle who brag how would shoot everything that moves and dont move is hausa man?yoruba need to know that no amount of lies would exonerate them from the shameful role they played in commiting genocide against igbo people.our generation must surely get our revenge on your people one.history has borne us witness.
my dear NL, U nid to understand that it is war betwin BIAFRA ND NIGERIA.." it is war brother" casualty is consider again wit KANU, IF WAR,CASUAlTY ll count..revenge my ass

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by CharlotteFlair: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL who is Olaitan? He is irrelevant when it comes to South West Politics hahha..

But he is one of the masses who aregbese swore to govern well.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by jchioma: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
In this interview, there's so much history and wisdom to gain. It's a pity. We have not learnt from history. Restructuring may just be the way to go. Give autonomy to the regions to harness their God-given resources and develop at their own pace.

Dotng:

What has changed?

Nothing has changed besides the question of self-determination. You see, this amalgamation, we were nations brought together, and you cannot force us to be together. We can talk about it to stay together, but you cannot force us to stay together. We hold that as sacrosanct.

For those of us who were born before 1966, we remember that Western Nigeria had its Constitution, the North had its own Constitution, and the East had its own Constitution.

We developed at our own rate and pace, there was heavy competition between the trio, and that is simply what we are talking about.

Why should I not lock my door and not allow a thief to come in and take my things? Tell me! Why should they continue to ride roughshod on me and I continue to be happy? We are saying no. In truth and indeed, nobody wants to be at a disadvantage anyone in this equation. North was growing at its own rate and used to have groundnut pyramids in those days and what is stopping them from continuing? Because of oil?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/feel-sorry-tinubu-aregbesola-damaged-olaitan/
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by oyatz(m): 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Relax bros, we all lost dear ones in that unfortunate phase of our National history, accept my sincere condolence.

Wars by nature are bad events in human history. However, the past , no matter how great or bad it may seems must belong to where it ought to, the past in order to move forward. This is the lesson many of our Igbo brothers have learned and embraced.

I have personally met several Igbo people ( I can't count the number, since we always have igbos in our house since I was born), some did bad (like every other people) but many are wonderful, had intimate relationship with few and one was particularly outstanding that we once planned spending the rest of our lives together. It didn't work as planned but that didn't erase the cherished memory we have of each other( may God bless Amarachi), none of them is as bitter as you seems.
They don't even talk about the civil war in our discussions, let alone nurse a 'revenge war' on the Yorubas.

Sir, i will strongly advise that you accept Jesus Christ into your life as your personal lord and saviour, allow the Holy spirit to possess your heart and heal all forms of bitterness, take time to relax, drink big stout/ Orijin and Isi-ewu at least once every weekend, play Nairabet if you have the annoiting or go to Silver bird gelleria if you can ,spend less time on Nairaland, stop listening to Radio Biafra, you will thank me later.

As per ,the Oduduwa- Biafran 'revenge genocide', kole werk sir.

Nwakaumu:
You want igbo to forget the mass-killing you meted out on his people just because you think the world has moved on.the same way you would like the jews to forget about the holocaust, you must be joking.let me tell, there is a section of igbo youths in diaspora who are not even cormfortable with kanus too much diplomcy with you murderous nigeria govt.very soon the chicken will come home to roost.3 million lives can never be forgeten so easily.no amount of propoganda will stop the second revenge war on your people.the diffrence is that it may be fought as biafra/oduduwa war.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Timinho23: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=KemjikaEme post=58710460] I dont have your time
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Nwakaumu(m): 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
oyatz:
Relax bros, we all lost dear ones in that unfortunate phase of our National history, accept my sincere condolence.

Wars by nature are bad events in human history. However, the past , no matter how great or bad it may seems must belong to where it ought to, the past in order to move forward. This is the lesson many of our Igbo brothers have learned and embraced.

I have personally met several Igbo people ( I can't count the number, since we always have igbos in our house since I was born), some did bad (like every other people) but many are wonderful, had intimate relationship with few and one was particularly outstanding that we once planned spending the rest of our lives together. It didn't work as planned but that didn't erase the cherished memory we have of each other( may God bless Amarachi), none of them is as bitter as you seems.
They don't even talk about the civil war in our discussions, let alone nurse a 'revenge war' on the Yorubas.

Sir, i will strongly advise that you accept Jesus Christ into your life as your personal lord and saviour, allow the Holy spirit to possess your heart and heal all forms of bitterness, take time to relax, drink big stout/ Orijin and Isi-ewu at least once every weekend, play Nairabet if you have the annoiting or go to Silver bird gelleria if you can ,spend less time on Nairaland, stop to Radio Biafra, you will thank me later.

As per ,the Oduduwa- Biafran 'revenge genocide', kole werk sir.

Your arguements about having igbo friends,is invalid.gowon even had igbo girlfriend when he was bombing igbos.as for asking igbo to forgive,that would come after your agree to reparation.finally,nigeria ve a bitter date with history.the current igbo generation ve a responsibility to their forefathers to avenge the injustice of nigeria govt against them.come to the east you will feel the anger and resesentment.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Jerrypolo(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
vedaxcool:

For those of us who were born before 1966, we remember that Western Nigeria had its Constitution, the North had its own Constitution, and the East had its own Constitution

He wants to live in 1966 and continue the same ideas that did not work then, now. Europe created the EU not becauae they are unity beggars as our unemployed ipob brothers will chant because they know there is strength in numbers and they understand that through these bandying together they will be better placed to compete in the global market. But we see a situation were failure in 2015 elections has become a basis for restructuring a country. Such emotional reactions clearly indicates unintelligence of the most lowest kind.

Comprehend.
He is only asking for true federalism.
The same the US of A practices.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by HzRF(m): 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
vedaxcool:

For those of us who were born before 1966, we remember that Western Nigeria had its Constitution, the North had its own Constitution, and the East had its own Constitution

He wants to live in 1966 and continue the same ideas that did not work then, now. Europe created the EU not becauae they are unity beggars as our unemployed ipob brothers will chant because they know there is strength in numbers and they understand that through these bandying together they will be better placed to compete in the global market. But we see a situation were failure in 2015 elections has become a basis for restructuring a country. Such emotional reactions clearly indicates unintelligence of the most lowest kind.

So we should continue like this?

And before you call me ipob

Am from Osun state

Living in ede north
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by myhotbrain: 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
abumeinben:
Loving this...seems history has been twisted.

For those who cannot read "unpictured" novels like me, here are the bullets:

2. Another reason for "Nigerian" alignment was because Zik insalted the Yoruba race, just like kanu is doing now. For example, claimed the Old man, kanu said "any Igbo man in a church lead by a Yoruba man is a fool!"

4. Each of the three regions had her Constitution, one of which was and I quote "Freedom to secession and self determination", but was removed by Gowon when he superglued the 3.

6. The north has the largest deposits of minerals in the country, gold, diamond, uranium, tin. They should comot thia eyes from "awa oyeh" in the Delta.

8. Tinubu and rigging of election don be 5 and 6 since 1993 when they said officials during senatorial election say make dem go house because of heavy rain, say deh nor fit continue. So later deh con yeh say some people go back and deh con win, plus including Tinubu.

The message of the epistle:
Let us also work, let us begin to tell our children that they need to work. Let us institutionalise the dignity of labour; it is not here anymore.

Are u being a fraud or your reading ability disappointed you? The old man said that, it was Late Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi who suspended all of the regional constitutions and enacted UNIFICATION DECREE that brought about our present Federal System including all of its attendant retrogression.

Ironically, the South East region are now the most aggrieved of this UNITARY SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT and are about to plunge the country into another civil war in order to opt out.

But rather than firstly, apologise to Nigerians for their late son and military ruler's Aguiyi Ironsi misadventure and miscalculation, and in addition, appease the South West and apply patience and diplomacy in dealing with all regions in other to achieve their aim of self rule, they are intimidating and abusing all other regions and hoping for a miracle that will likely take an eternity to occur: BIAFRA/IPOB IS A MIRAGE AND THE COST OF ACHIEVING IT, PEACEFULLY OR VIOLENTLY WILL BE TOO HUGE TO BE AFFORDABLE TO THE SOUTH EAST PEOPLE.

Let those, amongst the Igbos, who can read and comprehend, disseminate what they have read, educate the mostly illiterates, bigoted and chest-beaters of the likely consequence of their folly: death and destruction are the 2 likely outcome of their cries of "Biafra or Death" and "No Referendum No Election."

Peace!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by phirme: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Your arguements about having igbo friends,is invalid.gowon even had igbo girlfriend when he was bombing igbos.as for asking igbo to forgive,that would come after your agree to reparation.finally,nigeria ve a bitter date with history.the current igbo generation ve a responsibility to their forefathers to avenge the injustice of nigeria govt against them.come to the east you will feel the anger and resesentment.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by ComputerSeller: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
greenmonk:

Do you really know the meaning of EU?and Britain? and Education?smh.

Why waste your time on a zombinoid who is about to be consumed by the extreme hate ever flowing out of him.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by ComputerSeller: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
HzRF:

So we should continue like this?

And before you call me ipob
Am from Osun state
Living in ede north
grin ipob matters have almost turn that paid fanatic to a lunatic.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by OYAY(m): 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
Agba o Ni lorile ( elders will not cease to exist). This is a masterpiece for those that can comprehend and progressive in thought, he just summarized Nigeria history in a flash. Thanks you oluwo agbaye!!!
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by yim(f): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Your arguements about having igbo friends,is invalid.gowon even had igbo girlfriend when he was bombing igbos.as for asking igbo to forgive,that would come after your agree to reparation.finally,nigeria ve a bitter date with history.the current igbo generation ve a responsibility to their forefathers to avenge the injustice of nigeria govt against them.come to the east you will feel the anger and resentment.
That is why people from other tribes don't settle in your region. Bitterness and hostility is your watchword. Which is why you will always feel marginalized and suspicious of everybody.
It was a WAR. Ask syrians, Sudanese, Somalians, that's why there is a saying ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR (I hate that saying) Was it only the Igbos that died in the war? Didn't they kill Nigerian soldiers? If you are waiting for revenge after these years, I feel sorry for you.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by zoedew: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dotng:
Continued

I tell you this, and maybe this is unknown to them, the Northern part of Nigeria has the best mineral resources this country can ever think of. There is gold, there is diamond, there is uranium, everything you can think of is in the North, but why are they not prospecting it?

Why?

If you can stay at your desk as managing director of one company and sign documents, and you get bribe of N100 million just for signing a document, and you tell that same man to come and establish a factory costing N100 million but will not get profit from it for the first five years, do you think the man will do such a thing?

No

That is what is wrong. They are getting cheap money. They are not used to labouring for money; they are used to cheap, easy money, they don’t want to work. They don’t have the need to work. But we are saying to them, work and then reap from the proceeds of your labour, but they say no, we don’t want proceeds of any labour, we don’t want to labour, we just want proceeds.

But some Southerners are even against restructuring?

Mention one!

President Obasanjo!

Gen. Obasanjo is an enigma of a sort. You have people like that. You can be an enigma for good purpose, and you can be an enigma for a bad purpose. Awolowo was an enigma for good purpose, for liberation, for freedom, for development of his race. Obasanjo is the opposite, and I will tell you why.

The totality of Obasanjo is a Northern product, his brain, his intellect, his orientation is Hausa. What do I mean? He has been a product of the Caliphate Army. Everything he has been in life has been the result of his being in the Caliphate Army. Don’t forget that this same man was imprisoned and was brought out by the caliphate.

But as AD leader of the House, you rallied round Obasanjo?

Yes, I did.

That was because he was Yoruba, you then did not see him from the Caliphate angle?

I did not. If you watched me on television in those days, if you asked me about Obasanjo I would tell you that the last person I would vote for as the president of this country was Obasanjo.

But when he became president you rallied to support him?

At a point! And I will tell you why.

Why?

In the history of this country, no president has ever done as much as Obasanjo has done to develop the economy of this country. We were in the woods, owing Tom, Dick and Harry before Obasanjo came. He paid all the debts, and we started to have external surplus. Who wouldn’t support a person to do that? When we saw that in him we said let’s give this man a chance.

For that reason we supported him, but there was an undercurrent going on and let me say this for the first time. Atiku (Atiku Abubakar, former vice president) was using some members of the House to undermine him (Obasanjo) on a daily basis, and we thought that was not good. That was not fair.

Were they AD members or PDP members?

PDP members! In fact, when I say PDP members, I mean top PDP members.

Including Speaker Na‘Abba?

Possibly! Most likely, probably and we saw it, and we thought that was not fair.

During the move to impeach Obasanjo you were in the Speaker’s Office when Atiku came to mediate. Is it true that Atiku had a private briefing with Na‘Abba in an inner room?

Na‘Abba is very close to Atiku. Do I need to say more than that? That Na‘Abba could have been working for Atiku? Do I need to say more than that? And we saw it, and there was no point. Everything Obasanjo did was not good. There was nothing he did that was good in the eyes of Na‘Abba. If Obasanjo was going to the toilet, it was bad, if Obasanjo was having breakfast it was wrong for him to have breakfast and it got to the point that Na‘Abba was putting posters around Abuja pushing himself as Speaker. And we said no, this should not happen and I stood up with my AD members and fought it.

We didn’t vote Obasanjo, no. If tomorrow you ask me to vote, I will not vote Obasanjo; but in those days he was doing some right things and we supported the right things he was doing. This is the typical thing about the Yoruba race if I don’t like you and you are doing the right thing I will still support you. That is the Yoruba man for you. The sense of justice is innate in us; I don’t care what anyone says.

In the days of NCNC, my senior brother was in the Western House of Assembly as an NCNC member. He was a minister in the Old Western Nigeria House of Assembly as NCNC member. That is us!

But Paul Unongo in a recent interview with Vanguard, accused the sage, Obafemi Awolowo of introducing ethnic politics when NCNC members overnight defected to the Action Group?

This is what happened. We say in Yoruba that there is a limit to your wanting to be nice to a person. If that person now wants to see you as a fool, we can say, stop there my brother; I am not a fool. What happened was that the NCNC was a nationalistic party; the AG was not that much of a nationalistic party. In the whole of Lagos, all council elections were being won by NCNC even though Yoruba were the people being voted for such as Adelabu, Fadahunsi, Olaitan. We didn’t see any difference between us and the Ibo man; we were all human beings, we were just looking at the programmes of each party.

This thing had been brewing since Zik and Awo were in London. They had these various associations, and it was Zik in one of those associations who said this (Awo) is a Yoruba man, don’t follow him and that was how that thing started. When they came back, Awolowo just overlooked it but when Zik was winning in Lagos and was now disparaging our culture…

In what way?

You know it. We tried to swallow it and pretend that there was nothing – Nnamdi Kanu is doing the same thing now. Yes, Kanu is doing the same thing, but we will pretend as if we don’t know.

Kanu in one of his videos said that if any Ibo man goes to a church headed by a Yoruba man, that man is a fool!

What did Zik say?

It is like he said that he is going to rule us whether we liked it or not. He was going to be in charge, he was going to rule the East, he was going to rule the North, and he was going to rule the West.

We said we didn’t mind you ruling the East, we won’t come there. We won’t come to fight election in the East, and we never did. So, why don’t you fight election in your own area and we fight election in our own area?

All Awolowo did was to say fair enough, this is our house, it is entirely up to you, if you are saying to yourself that you cannot manage your house, you need a stranger to manage it for you, it is up to you. He did not say more than that. What the Yoruba of those days were virtually saying to themselves was we cannot manage our home.

It is just like the UK saying, get a German to come and rule us because Theresa May is not doing well. I don’t think that would be acceptable to an Englishman.

That is not tribalism, it is you saying hold on to your turf, and I will hold on to my turf; if you call that tribalism, we take it.

What does the defeat of the APC in the Osun West Senate contest mean to you?

I am from Osun. We have been badly treated; we have not been governed properly by the governor.

Sometimes, I shudder and ask could this be deliberate? Could this be intentional? This is because I happened to know the governor and knew him growing up as a child.

I also knew him in Alimosho, nice young man and he rose up to be a commissioner in Lagos State. But are you now telling me that a man who served as commissioner for works in Lagos for eight years will not know the rudiments of running a government? Will such a person be in charge of a state and refuse to conduct local government elections? Will such a person be in charge of a state and refuse to appoint commissioners? Is that not even a constitutional aberration? For somebody to be a governor and refuse to appoint commissioners, what is the difference between being a dictator and being a democrat? A democratically elected governor who refuses to appoint commissioners, is he not a sole administrator? That is a dictator, whatever name you call it. So, what could have made this man to think that that is the best way to run Osun State?

Of course, when you sow the wind, you will reap the whirlwind. For almost eight years he has been sowing the wind and now, he must reap the whirlwind. I am sure that he is not surprised that he is losing.

Are you telling me that you don’t need commissioners to make inputs into what you do? It is unbelievable!

It beats my imagination. He is the lord of the manor, no commissioner, no person to ask him questions, nobody to make inputs and so he wakes up one day and says, I want to build an international airport!

Under normal circumstances, who did the quantity surveying? There should have been a lot of underground work before you say you want to build an international airport and commit several millions which are all gone into the drain now.

Why?

There is no airport there. I have the picture of the airport; there is only one dilapidated building standing there.

Then you wake up one day and say you want to build an interdenominational something? Have you had of government building churches? It is because he is alone, he is thinking for himself. He is thinking for himself and talking to himself. He is sowing the wind, and he is reaping the whirlwind.

How does this affect the 2018 governorship election?

He will lose(He meant Aregbesola’s candidate as he is in his second tenure).

So you think the APC will lose?

If he doesn’t lose, I will be shocked. No salaries paid, pensioners are not paid, you go and buy a helicopter for Osun State, and nobody sees the helicopter, except occasionally when you want to go from Oshogbo to Ipetu-Ijesha. By road, it is less than one hour, and you are taking a helicopter there? So, why do we need a helicopter for? What is the size of Osun State in any case?

Have you heard about the educational system in Osun State? You have heard about the opon-imo, not one single one available anymore and we spent billions on it.

All the students in Osun State must wear the same uniform. It is unfair, completely unfair, totally unfair. It is not right. I think he is not being fair to Tinubu. He has done great damage to the man.

I feel sorry for Tinubu, and I am sure he believed in him, and I don’t know what will be going on in the mind of Tinubu now. He fought hard to get him there and at a point in time, during the struggle, he gave Aregbesola his bullet proof vehicle to use just to protect him. What then can a leader do?

And now see what he is getting. Remember when they were about to do the last general elections, Tinubu had to physically go there just to rescue him. So, would they have expected him to have gone to campaign for him for the Osun West senatorial bye-election?

Or would you have expected Bisi Akande to go and campaign for him? So they left him to his own and now he can see himself. He cannot win. There is no way he can go about it. Teachers are not paid, pensioners are not paid, no roads, nothing! Let him point to one thing! He has been trying to build one bridge at Gbongban.

It is unfortunate, very unfortunate, very unfortunate.

What is the way out for Nigeria given the call for restructuring?

We don’t have a choice, and I hope that common choice will prevail. We all know that things are not right, we all know unless we are pretending. We have all been sitting on this fossil oil from the Niger Delta; time is running out on it, development is running out on it. Volvo, one of the biggest car manufacturing companies in the world will soon stop manufacturing cars using fossil oil.

Very soon, the price of crude oil will be $15 or so. Let us go by what we used to have. Let us learn how to work. Even the Holy Bible says you reap out of your sweat. Let us also work, let us begin to tell our children that they need to work. Let us institutionalise the dignity of labour; it is not here anymore.

Take all these things away from the exclusive list apart from Foreign Affairs, Defence, Immigration, Citizenship.

Give police to each region; we used to have it before. Do you know that each region used to have its own police?

Do you remember that when Nigeria was being amalgamated that the North insisted that it be put in the document; the right to secession and self-determination. But those were the things that Ironsi removed through the Unification Decree of 1966. That is where the problem started. Western Nigeria had its own Constitution; the East had its own, the North had its own. As a matter of fact, Western Nigeria had its own Agent-General in London and the house being used by Nigeria in London now was owned by Western Nigeria. We were competing. The first television station in Africa was from Western Nigeria. But now, we cannot build railways just because it is in the exclusive list.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/feel-sorry-tinubu-aregbesola-damaged-olaitan/

On Gov. Aregbesola Baba Olaitan is bullseye!
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by dondaddycares(m): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
vedaxcool:

Do you really know the meaning of EU? I bet if you do, you wouldn't have made the above statement. The concept of EU is what restructuring is all about (strong units and a weak centre) and it's already applicable in West Africa through ECOWAS

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Johnnyessence(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Thanks for honorable olaitan for his salient points here. I was once the supporter of ogbeni Aregbe when he started the struggle back in 2006 with the nick name "oranmiyan" and now it has now been shattered to pieces cos of the cult he belong to. His second term in government is disastrous. How could you be a governor without addressing the issues of lautech in 2 years. The school that was once the best state university for a decade has now been grounded to low level. It is next year gubernatorial election that the justice of the people will prevail. Ogbeni is a dictator that's not ready to listen ti his people. These are the reasons and the questions the good people of the state of osun will ask him. He have the money to celebrate his 60th birthday but refused to solve lautech crisis. He will be defeated in next year governorship election. So far so good Apc party has been destroyed with their lies and their propaganda.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by NewNigeriaMind: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=Nwakaumu post=58713214]Incoherent trash as usual.You ve not countered the fact that yoruba harbored hausa in lagos to launch attack on igbos.you are moving from one arguement to another even bringing south south in to confuse undiserning reader.stop propogating falsehood.[/quote

Do you know the meaning of harbor..... like Hausa people are not Nigerians in Lagos just as you are Igbo and in Lagos. How does that translate to Yorubas harborig anybody.

I know most of your ilk just throw around words without understanding the meaning. Maybe you should go check the meaning of harbor again.

Also during this period, the federal capital was lagos and the head of state was from the north central how does that amount to yorubas harboring anyone.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by abumeinben(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
myhotbrain:

Are u being a fraud or your reading ability disappointed you? The old man said that, it was Late Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi

Noted and rectified.

No call for insulting questions smiley
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by supereagle(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Do you remember that when Nigeria was being amalgamated that the North insisted that it be put in the document; the right to secession and self-determination. But those were the things that Ironsi removed through the Unification Decree of 1966. That is where the problem started. Western Nigeria had its own Constitution; the East had its own, the North had its own. As a matter of fact, Western Nigeria had its own Agent-General in London and the house being used by Nigeria in London now was owned by Western Nigeria. We were competing. The first television station in Africa was from Western Nigeria. But now, we cannot build railways just because it is in the exclusive list.

Iromsi created the problems for Ndi Igbo today.
The west had the foresight to get a house in London. Nigeria has taken all.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by bashydemy(m): 12:35am On Jul 23, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
But he is one of the masses who aregbese swore to govern well.

And what? Aregbesola should kill himself when no allocation for Osun state?
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by CharlotteFlair: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2017
bashydemy:

And what? Aregbesola should kill himself when no allocation for Osun state?
No allocation? I think he has borrowed recklessly and now has to grapple with payment. Very unwise governor
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by bashydemy(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
No allocation? I think he has borrowed recklessly and now has to grapple with payment. Very unwise governor

Borrow to turn Osun state around, Thank God none of your and your paymasters can say he looted the money.

Aregbesola is still by far better than your state Governor..
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by sultanodudua: 11:15am On Jul 23, 2017
This is to inform the public that 0b100100111 just escaped from yaba left. 0b100100111 is highly contagious his body odour is infectious. The public is warned to stay clear of the retar.d
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by 0b100100111: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2017
sultanodudua:
This is to inform the public that 0b100100111 just escaped from yaba left. 0b100100111 is highly contagious his body odour is infectious. The public is warned to stay clear of the retar.d

Thanks for the publicity! Appreciate!

Will replicate same when you die. Will make sure your Obituary gets to front page!

Thanks
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by sultanodudua: 11:31am On Jul 23, 2017
0b100100111:

Thanks for the publicity! Appreciate!

Will replicate same when you die. Will make sure your Obituary gets to front page!

Thanks
Dead ret.ard talking.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by 0b100100111: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2017
sultanodudua:

Dead ret.ard talking.

You just that word right..? grin grin grin

Olodo rabata!

No wonder they sent you to go and learn trade knowing fully well you inherited dull brains.

Better go feed your father and uncle. Milo and the goat grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki In Secret Deal With Babangida, DSS, EFCC, Police – Presidency / Dino Melaye Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence, Shares Adorable Photos / I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.