Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) (42604 Views)

Ezinne Kalu Graduates With First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) / Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2017
ericsmith:

wake up to reality the presidential election as bin ova 2yrs + now ... gud punchlines i must say keep them or save them nii,,2019 cum back online u'll make sense .... meanwhile u can av my handkerhief
He's saying the truth. Your president was the first to condemn politicians for not using our products yet he was the first to travel abroad for treatment. His children didn't graduate from universities in Nigeria yet he clamour for made in Nigeria product who's deceiving who
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2017
KconectVX:
Our internet/mobile data plan works with all devices e.g Andriod, Iphone, Blackberry(OS 10), computers, modems e.t.c. Data rollover if you re-subscribe before expiry of current plan, applicable to MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel only.

To check your data balance?MTN >> *461*6#?Etisalat >> *229*9#?GLO >> *127*0#?AirTel >> *140#

Pay with MTN Recharge Airtime. You can also make VTU transfer etc..

?*Unlimited* @ 3000# 90days duration ( Available on all Netwrk)

?*DAILY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
15GB @ 1000

?*WEEKLY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
10GB @ 1000
15GB @ 1300

?*[MONTHLY PLANS] 38days duration (Both day and night)*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
4GB @ 1000
5GB @ 1200
7.5GB @ 1,500
10GB @ 2,000
15GB @ 2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

?*NIGHT PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
5GB @ 800
10GB @ 1000
15gb @ 1200

Pay with MTN Recharge cards. You can also make VTU transfer etc.. just Your Number Is needed... You should know that's this is data shared, no code, and it's not a cheat..
#GodBless You As You Patronize Us...

?*These Prices are valid if you are? paying via Airtime.
WhatsApp?? ? :- Add us Bellow
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS.....
How am sure you're original?
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
banmee:

There are none. Do you know why? Because, unlike what you all think, the problem in Nigeria is not the leadership. It is you the citizenry. The citizenry in Nigeria is unbelievably bad and there is no way in hell a good leader can from the pool of you. You all just go to school to mark attendance. You don't learn anything. Democracy is "government of the people, by the people, for the people". "Of" the people. Meaning your leaders come from you and when you are bad, your leaders will be bad. (You can thank me later for teaching you something new. I could save you millions in education. Just ask me stuff and i will break it down for you) It is not by magic that Nigeria has not produced one good leader in over half a century. Half a century bro. Keep blaming your leaders. Don't worry. One will magically fall from the sky one day.
Sometimes I think you are wasting your time.
Nigerians dont understand how a society functions. How one's actions contributes to the bigger pictire.
When you first understand your society then you can identify what is wrong and then start making corrections. Unfortunately the only thing they understand is how to eat and "belleful". In a country where it is encouraged to take and take without giving anything in return what do you expect. If I begin dey talk this country wahala, I will write 100pages and still not started
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by Innogee: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
pelumi111:
You can't just hate Fayose seriously..... atleast Fayose's son will be the first to go to a Nigerian university in all the recent news we have been reading..... imaging the daughter of the sultan went to coventry to school the son of Senate President schooled abroad the annoying one was that mere commissioner in Akwa-ibom going out of the country to school...... I know there is difference in private and public university in the country but for a GOVERNOR to send his child to a university in Nigeria I think it's a welcome development..... patronise Nigeria school to grow naira either Private or public at least the private are being taxed

You are on point.

We should commend Fayose for this.

I have said come 2019, I will never vote for any candidate who schooled abroad cos they are the ones killing our country.

They school abroad, they use hospitals abroad, they invest abroad without a single company in Nigeria.

In short everything abroad, abroad, abroad. Even their shirts, shoes, etc.

1 Like

Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by REDDEVILS1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
hadizadeezy:
here is One gullible Nigerian........what's the difference between the fees abroad ati convenant?
the difference is in the FX that won't be wasted
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by mywells: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
ybalogs:
FUTURE EKITI STATE GOMINA
for your mind.
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by Originality007: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
abokibuhari:

For every money spent abroad, you creating employment over there and unemployment here. Simple economics

Upgrade your brain version undecided

Guy I like the way u finish that guy...
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by GistFullGround: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
So, Fayose's son went to school in Nigeria?
This man must be the President of this country by fire by force.
Somebody please, tell me how many Governors child attends school in Nigeria.
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by imstillnovice: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
We know Drogba
We have seen Pogba
Which one is Rogba again?!
Drogba Ivorycoast, Pogba France, Rogba Nigeria! Appreciate your own!!
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by watered(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
hadizadeezy:
here is One gullible Nigerian........what's the difference between the fees abroad ati convenant?
Ode!!! Child of hate do check your spelling of 'Covenant'
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by tete7000(m): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
hadizadeezy:

There is a world of difference. One is in Nigeria, the other in another country.

1 Like

Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nonybb:
Fayose the Buhari nightware
Nightmare
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by bizhop01: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
MediumStout:
Why not send his son to ekiti state university? What's the difference between covenant and studying abroad when covenant lecturers are mostly expatriates? Fayose is a hypocrite

You are out of the point
talking about spending money in nigeria
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
banmee:

There are none. Do you know why? Because, unlike what you all think, the problem in Nigeria is not the leadership. It is you the citizenry. The citizenry in Nigeria is unbelievably bad and there is no way in hell a good leader can from the pool of you. You all just go to school to mark attendance. You don't learn anything. Democracy is "government of the people, by the people, for the people". "Of" the people. Meaning your leaders come from you and when you are bad, your leaders will be bad. (You can thank me later for teaching you something new. I could save you millions in education. Just ask me stuff and i will break it down for you) It is not by magic that Nigeria has not produced one good leader in over half a century. Half a century bro. Keep blaming your leaders. Don't worry. One will magically fall from the sky one day.
if you are Nigerian, then you are bad too.
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by emmaelectelect(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
hadizadeezy:
I think your the one gullible, if there is no difference let them bring their children to any school in Nigeria
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by sshalom(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
The joy of parents.....Congratulations.
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=asuustrike2009 post=58715774]
He's saying the truth. Your president was the first to condemn politicians for not using our products yet he was the first to travel abroad for treatment. His children didn't graduate from universities in Nigeria yet he clamour for made in Nigeria product who's deceiving who[/quot

i knw wat yu want to hear ... buhari is worst president eva in d world ....... wen last u no see fuel buy??
For the first time ... no strikes,,above all no asuustrike ,#trendtruth
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
Statsocial:
Kai Nigerians are never satisfied. Hope u all know Rogba probably gained admission before his father became gov. All the same a father doesn't hv d right to dictate where a child grads from. If it was rogbas desire to school in CU then his father should only respect that and not ship him off to EKSU or FUOYE.

No law can ever force anyone to school or receive med care anywhere mandatorily(unless they r political office holders and NOT family members). Issues regarding "courses available" is also a thing of concern and other personal preferences. Children of politicians aren't our business really. We didn't elect them but their parents so they can school or be treated anywhere they desire but it would be wrong for an office holder(in this case their fathers or mothers) to seek medical care or education abroad(unless d course isn't available in naija) since they are the ones in charge of our nation and its sectors.

@free2rhyme ibifizzleboy
Off topic but you use a windows phone, which browser do you use? I need a good browser I can use Nairaland with. And are you on Windows 10 or Windows 8.1?
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
ehissi:

Bros is the annual tuition alone of convenant University up to $25,000?

If not please, readjust your statement before I comment properly! angry

don't mind the guy
it cannot even be more than $5000….convenant university is still relatively cheap

the average fee abroad is between $8k-$20k

1 Like

Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by aremed(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Noooo,the money is being used to buy private jet by Oyedepo
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=ericsmith post=58720264][/quote]
Stop derailing from the issue at hand.Buhari disappointed me and so with other Nigerians out there.
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by banmee(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Saintmary:

if you are Nigerian, then you are bad too.

That is one thing i am definitely not.
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by banmee(m): 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Urukpe:

People are the same everywhere, what differentiate us is systems. The same Nigerians u mentioned do well and behave outside Nigeria, while don't they carry their so call bad characters there?

This is the reason we are calling for restructuring or breakup, the system need to change.

Outside that what fayose did was commendable weather u agree or not.

Go and live in Germany and come back here again to say that people are the same everywhere. God forbid. I can just picture a Germany and a Nigerian standing together and thinking they are the same. God forbid.
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mh. This one they no mention the boys grade, Are you sure he made good result? But that's not the news
News: Ebuka, son of APGA National Chairman, Victor Ike Oye graduates with First Class from Covenant University

Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by banmee(m): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Sometimes I think you are wasting your time.
Nigerians dont understand how a society functions. How one's actions contributes to the bigger pictire.
When you first understand your society then you can identify what is wrong and then start making corrections. Unfortunately the only thing they understand is how to eat and "belleful". In a country where it is encouraged to take and take without giving anything in return what do you expect. If I begin dey talk this country wahala, I will write 100pages and still not started

What can one do but to continue to educate them. If i can change one mentality then maybe that one will try to change another. You don't know how annoyed i get when i read some of the things most of these mofos type on NL. It is indicative of the way a huge portion of the people in Nigeria think. And when are you leaving. I will continue to bug you till you do.
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
banmee:

What can one do but to continue to educate them. If i can change one mentality then maybe that one will try to change another. You don't know how annoyed i get when i read some of the things most of these mofos type on NL. It is indicative of the way a huge portion of the people in Nigeria think. And when are you leaving. I will continue to bug you till you do.
I know. Just talking to them annoys you then you can imagine living with them, working with them.....You need to hear some educated people when engaging in converstions you just grow weary
God willing next year Sir. I got loose ends to tidy up. Ill send you a PM with more details
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Urukpe:

People are the same everywhere, what differentiate us is systems. The same Nigerians u mentioned do well and behave outside Nigeria, while don't they carry their so call bad characters there?

This is the reason we are calling for restructuring or breakup, the system need to change.

Outside that what fayose did was commendable weather u agree or not.
So if I may ask Who / what makes up the system?
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by MOSICATED5(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
hadizadeezy:
the schools abroad employ Nigerians right?
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by Revolva(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by Urukpe: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
banmee:

Go and live in Germany and come back here again to say that people are the same everywhere. God forbid. I can just picture a Germany and a Nigerian standing together and thinking they are the same. God forbid.

Then you are worst off than u think, thinking like this is what led to segregation in the past
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by banmee(m): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
Urukpe:

Then you are worst off than u think, thinking like this is what led to segregation in the past

You go school at all? Read my comment again. That I would have to explain it based on the context of all I have talking about goes to show the level of intellect in Nigeria. Smh.
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by buniyad(m): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
hadizadeezy:
.. Nah u be ode, aponu, dindinrin and most gullible. D difference is dat money is invested in a nigeria university unlike ur president who claimed to be poor but hos children are schooling and others graduated fr a foreign university.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Men Invade Abiola’s House In Ikeja / Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration / Dino Melaye Shares His Convocation Pictures With His Parents And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.