Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,649 members, 7,865,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Living Life Simple, Makes Life Simple – Greg Oj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Living Life Simple, Makes Life Simple – Greg Oj (468 Views)

Now That Trump Needs Africa - Greg Odogwu / 2023; Gowon, Prof. Greg, Prince Erondu Uche To Address The World At Sheraton Abj / Obiano, Akeredolu & Etiaba Spotted At Onitsha As OJ Nnadi(SAN) Goes Home- PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living Life Simple, Makes Life Simple – Greg Oj by AMARACHINOSE(f): 6:54am On Jul 22, 2017
You might know him as the actor who played the challenging role of the late Biafran Commander-in-Chief, General Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu in the short film, ‘The Encounter’, but in Nollywood, Gregory Ojefua is the actor simply known as Greg OJ.
Having won a bunch of awards and been nominated for a few more, OJ is not a fresh faced naiveté, he is an actor with so much dexterity that he is known to effortlessly switch between roles in ages quite far apart. While he dabbles in comedic, and sometimes serious roles, he is popular for his ability to bring his characters to life in the addition of his personal twists to said characters.
SATURDAY INDEPENDENT’s TOMI FALADE was able to speak with him at the premiere of a new movie he appeared in, ‘Trace’, produced by Yvonne Enakhena. The bubbly actor shared with us, some of the principles that guide his choices as an actor.
Why did you take part in Trace?
I took the script because I relate to the script; everybody does. Everyone has that one event or the other, no matter the magnitude; it might be quite small or it might be quite big, something in the past that we are not proud of. I saw the script and it brought to light how the past keeps trying to come and interfere with the present and how an intelligent person deals with it and how we should be able to say ‘no’, the past belongs in the past, the present is here and whatever is going to hurt my future, I should cut it down here in the present and that is basically what happened in the movie. So I could relate to that and I still relate to that every day in my life and I just jumped on the script.

Read more@ http://www.buzymindznews.com/2017/07/living-life-simple-makes-life-simple.html

Re: Living Life Simple, Makes Life Simple – Greg Oj by room089: 6:55am On Jul 22, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

President Elected In Nigeria Must Be Consumed In Nigeria By Reno Omokri / Speaker Of Akwa Ibom State Louds Amnett For Workshop On New Media / Hatred From Tribal Sentiments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.