Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

If Love Is A Crime I Wanna Be Sentence To Life Knowing Her - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Love Is A Crime I Wanna Be Sentence To Life Knowing Her (568 Views)

Human Rights Group Calls For Commutal Of Rev King’s Sentence / Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

If Love Is A Crime I Wanna Be Sentence To Life Knowing Her by myluv4kids: 3:07am On Feb 06, 2010
I need your advice on this because she will have to read your responses with me if only she will want to see me.

I met this girl afer coming closer to her I fall inlove and I express my feelings to her and she accepted it all. We slept together for a night but nothing happened sexually because I wouldnt wanna rush into that and she wouldnt either, I realy feel for her like never to any other girl not even my ex white girlfriend. After two days she was ignoring my call and later she told me she was about 4 years to 5 older than me, I told her that I dont care about that but she keep up on it, I know that even my family wouldnt mind because I have already told me sister's about her which they said nothing, I love this girl to the point that I can get to settle down with her but she keep on talking about age which is just a digit, I'm 25 going to 26 while she is 29-30, I think all that age issue is based up on Aferican/ most in Nigeria , but this is America, we are talking about here even though we are both part of Nigeria I don't think it does matter, Even though she look under age which my sister said as she saw her picture and I thought she was because she has thse figure, I went to the point on telling her not to answer the question on my age if anyone ask her just to show her how much I want her,

Please what do I do, I am lossing a woman that i'm crazly inlove with because of age, Please talk to me for any advice will be appreciated as both of us will read it,

Thanks ,
Re: If Love Is A Crime I Wanna Be Sentence To Life Knowing Her by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 06, 2010
hope i dont know you
Re: If Love Is A Crime I Wanna Be Sentence To Life Knowing Her by Fhemmmy: 3:31am On Feb 06, 2010
I think you are infatuated with her and not in love with her.
Re: If Love Is A Crime I Wanna Be Sentence To Life Knowing Her by Zhahovic(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2010
Thèré i$ pleñty fish in thè rivér.If 1 fi$h i$ töö héävy för your net,let it gö,thên try tö cätch änöthèr 1
Re: If Love Is A Crime I Wanna Be Sentence To Life Knowing Her by princekevo(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2010
How does this question related to Religious section?
Re: If Love Is A Crime I Wanna Be Sentence To Life Knowing Her by myluv4kids: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2010
ya here sucks as hell,
Re: If Love Is A Crime I Wanna Be Sentence To Life Knowing Her by myluv4kids: 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2010
@ tpia or tillapia where do u know me from?
Re: If Love Is A Crime I Wanna Be Sentence To Life Knowing Her by AbuZola3(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2010
Op you be wawan maga. Ode
Re: If Love Is A Crime I Wanna Be Sentence To Life Knowing Her by sweetpie23: 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2010
please change your topic just too unreal tongue tongue tongue
Re: If Love Is A Crime I Wanna Be Sentence To Life Knowing Her by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2010
myluv4kids:

@ tpia or tillapia where do u know me from?

abeg stop spamming the forum and get a life, idiot.

multiple id fool
Re: If Love Is A Crime I Wanna Be Sentence To Life Knowing Her by manmustwac(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2010
stop spamming the forum you got the same topic in the romance section. This is the religion section https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=393839.msg5458658#msg5458658

(1)

Pleas Help Out / All-4-one Web Promo / Alleluia, He Has Risen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.