Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA (10304 Views)

Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa / Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:31am On Jul 22, 2017
Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA), says it will present a credible candidate that will unseat the Willie Obiano led government in the Anambra governorship election in November.

National Chairman, Malam Mohammed Shitu, stated this in a statement on Friday after the party’s first National Executive Council (NEC) meeting.

He said that the party would be involved in all subsequent elections and urged Nigerians to trust APDA as the best alternative party in the country.

Shitu added that the NEC also resolved to start harmonisation of its state chapter structures to get every stakeholder to be fully involved in the party’s activities and take ownership of it.

On the issue of restructuring, Shitu said one of the party’s manifesto items was the restructuring of the county.

“APDA believes in restructuring for development and not for division of Nigeria.

“We believe in restructuring where various state resources will be used to the advantage of such states in terms of its development”, he noted.

He said the NEC meeting was attended by 31 state chairmen of the party and National Working Committee members.
http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/22/anambra-election-well-field-candidate-will-defeat-obiano-apda/

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2017
Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2017
This one is strong shocked

Check my signature to earn passive income with bitcoin
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2017
ok, good luck with that.........

Check this out 10 Peculiar Things That Rich And Poor People Use Entirely Differently

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by softmind24: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2017
DREAM ON

IT A FREE WORLD

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:34am On Jul 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by Atiku2019: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2017
smiley
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by benedictnsi(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2017
Have been in Anambra state for a while now, have studied and asked questions to people who are indigen of the state...... With what Willie Obiano has done so far..... I don't think anyone can uproot him......

I think the guy should change his slogan from "Willie is working " to "WILLIE HAVE WORKED"

APC, APDA etc are just barking

17 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by Kelvin0(m): 8:35am On Jul 22, 2017
Has his threads in any way stopped u from creating yours, go sit your sorry ass down if u have nothing sensible to contribute. Stop being unnecessarily stupid.

ndcide:
Can someone explain to me the arrangement nairaland has with TonyeBarcanista. 98% of his threads hit the front page. I remember he said pdp will have a strong social media presence especially on nairaland if a particular candidate was elected as PDP publicity secretary.

Now APDA. Something must be involved. I need it to be clarified
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by femo122: 8:35am On Jul 22, 2017
Obiano my governor can't be defeated his works, project speaks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by point5: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2017
No election n ur here talking of def...t

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by OkoYibo: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2017
They're all confused in that place. Some don't want to vote, but they were buying beer when Makarfi won at the Supreme Court.

They don't want elections, but they're trying to unseat Apga.

This is state-wide confusion.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2017
APDA is dead on arrival. see as Tonye just make a fool of his sorry self. what a pity

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by Ratello: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2017
APODA or whatever you call it are just jokers Obiano's APGA has come to stay in Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by chemicalDisease: 8:41am On Jul 22, 2017
They will still recycle the old looters.
wasting of time.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by Nairalandaire: 8:41am On Jul 22, 2017
. undecidedThese people are confused. Later you will hear that they will not allow any election in Anambra.
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by Modsenemy(f): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2017
Apda is far from winning a single poll in Nigeria .

KOWA also presented a presidential candidate and got at least a vote

So APDA will surely get 1 vote too but never think of winning

But trust me , there will be election

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by femilek8(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2017
Sebi dem talk say election no dey hold again ni

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by Kiakia(m): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2017
benedictnsi:
Have been in Anambra state for a while now, have studied and asked questions to people who are indigen of the state...... With what Willie Obiano has done so far..... I don't think anyone can uproot him......

I think the guy should change his slogan from "Willie is working " to "WILLIE HAVE WORKED"

Yeah. You got a point there. No party may be able to unseat Obiano at this time. The governor has done well so far and the people of his state are happy with him, I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by hollywater: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2017
Dreamers. No election in Anambra state. We are biafrans , not Nigerians.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by Godwin16(m): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2017
as long as it doesn't affect d price of garri in d market, no p #teamgarrirepublic
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by OkoYibo: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2017
hollywater:

Please, go round and tell everyone in your region not to come out and vote on election days, it's very important. The way the magic would happen, you won't understand what hit you guys.

What APC needs is not number of citizens or number of protesters, but highest number of valid votes cast. Even if only 10 people vote, APC needs a majority of these 10 to elect a Governor over you millions of clowns.

You all need to be taught some bitter lessons in politics.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by StOla: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2017
point5:

There will be election.

Anyone who chooses not to exercise his/her franchise and stays at home to eat Amala and Ewedu would not be bothered by anyone.

Anyone who does not want to vote, but decides he/she must prevent others from voting, thereby constituting a nuisance to the democratic process and stability of state, will eventually receive bullets in his/her head.

A democratically elected winner with highest votes will ultimately emerge, having satisfied the necessary requirements.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Good morning
APDA should try win a Local Govt election first.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by kidman96(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2017
hollywater:
point5:

Mumu people... Sit at home and at the end of the day you will see election results like:

PDP. : 957,000
APGA: 1,000,000
APC : 890,000

Etc... That's when sense will fall on you to realise you are still in naija.

God Bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by GogetterMD(m): 8:50am On Jul 22, 2017
SmoothNigerian:
This one is strong shocked

Check my signature to earn passive income with bitcoin
Very strong! They are just deceiving themselves
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by agadez007(m): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2017
benedictnsi:

Maybe the people you asked were his towns men or from Anambra North,because here in Anambra centre willy willy will lose woefully,hasnt even constructed a pathway here but putting up signboards everywhere
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by Afam4eva(m): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2017
Now, i get APDA's plan. They're trying to use APGA to get votes. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by ndcide(m): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2017
Can someone explain to me the arrangement nairaland has with TonyeBarcanista. 98% of his threads hit the front page. I remember he said pdp will have a strong social media presence especially on nairaland if a particular candidate was elected as PDP publicity secretary.

Now APDA. Something must be involved. I need it to be clarified
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by Warship: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2017
Tonyebarcanista thinks Anambra is his village

Anambra people who have made up their minds to boycott the election

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Olawepo-hashim On The Rise Against Buhari,atiku -new Data / Kano 9 Kids : Ganduje Institutes Commission Of Inquiry. / Lawmakers Probing Job Racketeering Are Extorting Money From Agencies - Premium T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.