Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

See What A Kogi Commissioner Gifted A Mosque That Got People Talking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Kogi Commissioner Gifted A Mosque That Got People Talking (848 Views)

Rape Video Footage : Kogi Commissioner,danga Raping Elizabeth Video Release. / Abba Kyari: The THISDAY LIVE Headline That Got People Talking / (photo) Of The Mosque That Was Demolished By Wike In River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Kogi Commissioner Gifted A Mosque That Got People Talking by MisterGrace: 9:01am On Jul 22, 2017
And he was even so proud to do paparazzi with it.

What a huge shame.

Re: See What A Kogi Commissioner Gifted A Mosque That Got People Talking by izzou(m): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2017
grin

Nigerians and hypocrisy

If he had given them two brand new 2017 Toyota hilux, it is still the same you that will begin the epistle of how your tax money has been put to waste and how Nigeria is about to be islamized again

Now, thee man has brought a small generator and you still dey complain.

Dont let me call Lalasticlala for you angry

2 Likes

Re: See What A Kogi Commissioner Gifted A Mosque That Got People Talking by MisterGrace: 9:09am On Jul 22, 2017
izzou:
grin

Nigerians and hypocrisy

If he had given them two brand new 2017 Toyota hilux, it is still the same you that will begin the epistle of how your tax money has been put to waste and how Nigeria is about to be islamized again

But this kind if gift is supposed to be done even without doing paparazzi.
Re: See What A Kogi Commissioner Gifted A Mosque That Got People Talking by hatchy(f): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2017
Chai! Government officials around that region are known for gifting ridiculous items.

Wheelbarrow.

Digger.

Shovel.

Iron trap.

and now...

I "better pass my neighbor"

Anyway half bread is better than chin chin.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Kogi Commissioner Gifted A Mosque That Got People Talking by vedaxcool(m): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2017
It is the thought that counts and the sincere intention behind the action. #NoToCorruptProceedsInReligiousCentres
Re: See What A Kogi Commissioner Gifted A Mosque That Got People Talking by vedaxcool(m): 9:18am On Jul 22, 2017
izzou:
grin

Nigerians and hypocrisy

Gbamest.... in Nigeria satisfying people is extremely difficult

(1) (Reply)

APC Congress Nationwide In Chaos / Tension:governor Obiano Smuggled Out Of Church As Ipob Chants "No Election" / Kebbi's Rice Pyramid Vs Ekiti's Stomach's Infrastructure..please Be The Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.