Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

What Asset Can Withstand Depreciation And Inflation? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Asset Can Withstand Depreciation And Inflation? (716 Views)

Nigeria Economy 2019 Review In Terms Of Currency Rates And Inflation / Naira Depreciation When The Currency Traded At 500 To A Dollar / Naira Rebounds After One-week Depreciation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Asset Can Withstand Depreciation And Inflation? by Ademat7(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2017
I've been thinking about this lately probably u have like #10,000-50,000 the next that comes to mind is phone,TV, gadget etc hence my question aside land which can't b bought with amount I stated;what can someone buy that
1. hold same value in month or years to come 2.Appreciate in value
Re: What Asset Can Withstand Depreciation And Inflation? by Caustics: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2017
Bag of cement

1 Like

Re: What Asset Can Withstand Depreciation And Inflation? by Ademat7(m): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2017
Caustics:
Bag of cement
Its price may fall soonest
Re: What Asset Can Withstand Depreciation And Inflation? by Fxmanager(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ademat7:
I've been thinking about this lately probably u have like #10,000-50,000 the next that comes to mind is phone,TV, gadget etc hence my question aside land which can't b bought with amount I stated;what can someone buy that

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5%+ monthly profit on your investment. Minimum investment $50 (Less than #20,000). Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Re: What Asset Can Withstand Depreciation And Inflation? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ademat7:
recharge card

2 Likes

Re: What Asset Can Withstand Depreciation And Inflation? by SimonRose(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ademat7:
Invest in GOLD business and u will never regret it.
Re: What Asset Can Withstand Depreciation And Inflation? by mrsage(m): 12:50am On Jul 23, 2017
Ademat7:

Gold jewelry
Re: What Asset Can Withstand Depreciation And Inflation? by Ademat7(m): 3:43am On Jul 23, 2017
@mrsage and @simonrose give details of how to invest in gold, minimum amount one can start with, who and where to go

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Receipt For All Business Owner / 100 Bags C.m.c Cellulose (thickener)at A Giveaway Price. HURRY!! / Britain To Add Nigeria's Naira To List Of Accepted Trade Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.