Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,698 members, 7,865,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

Nigerians Should Expect New Data Price Soon – NCC - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigerians Should Expect New Data Price Soon – NCC (2679 Views)

Isa Ali-Pantami Extends Deadline On Reduction Of Data Price / NCC Suspends Data Price Increase / New Data Charges: 10 Things I Will Start Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians Should Expect New Data Price Soon – NCC by Princefrankie1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
imam07:
U said what am just thinking. Do people think this government like to do what favours the masses. Be expecting data increment very soon. Ncc should ignore the data price compitition among the gsm companies. They only need to compel them to improve on their services, especially,this issue of poor network people are experiencing everywhere now.

Olodo. Wetin concern FG with NCC policies and regulations. NCC is an independent body bro.
This parastatal is not the responsibility of the office of the presidency. Because I know it's Buhari's presidency you want to drag into this.

Every information you come across, every news you read, you people must find a way to involve the Fg.

Na wa o.
Re: Nigerians Should Expect New Data Price Soon – NCC by Techpaded(f): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
kk

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 45k / Which Andriod Phones Is Toping The Chat In Nigeria? / Phatom A+ Kitkat Rom For All (cyanogenmod11)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.