Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,113 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader (40706 Views)

Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North / Our Plans For The 2019 General Elections – Shi’ites / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by malware: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:

Well let's leave the result of the DNA tests to the Israelis

If that test turns positive, the terror we will unleash on you guys will be worse than that experienced by the Palestinians.

We all know that you guys are terrorists na. You've been unleashing terror on yourselves since time immemorial. You also extended your campaign of terror i.e kidnappings and armed robbery to every nook and cranny of the country.

Kindly upload your picture so I can know the child I'm dealing with.

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Warship: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
malware:

We all know that you guys are terrorists na. You've been unleashing terror on yourselves since time immemorial. You also extended your campaign of terror i.e kidnappings and armed robbery to every nook and cranny of the country.

Kindly upload your picture so I can know the child I'm dealing with.

If that test turns out positive, Sokoto will become the new Gaza.

I am preparing the cane I will use in flogging you in Katsina
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
jogojogo:

who is the unity begger here, someone who was given a quit notice ans refuses to leave or the other?
if u are not a unity beggar boycott every election in Nigeria, we knw cowards won't do that
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Iamzik: 9:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
It's unfortunate that most people here cannot pass their point across without insulting others.

The sheer display of ethnic bigotry I see here is appalling.

Have the youth lost the ability to reason /argue based on the merit of the issues being discussed??

The corrupt political elite are united in looting us all irrespective of their tribes while you call each other names. They don't dissipate this much energy before agreeing to divert our common wealth to their purses.

It's a shame on everybody be you Hausa Yoruba or igbo. Enough of all these insults. Let's speak words that will uplift and encourage each other.

The negative energy here is way overboard. Let's put a stop to this please.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by cumbak60: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Iamzik:
It's unfortunate that most people here cannot pass their point across without insulting others.

The sheer display of ethnic bigotry I see here is appalling.

Have the youth lost the ability to reason /argue based on the merit of the issues being discussed??

The corrupt political elite are united in looting us all irrespective of their tribes while you call each other names. They don't dissipate this much energy before agreeing to divert our common wealth to their purses.

It's a shame on everybody be you Hausa Yoruba or igbo. Enough of all these insults. Let's speak words that will uplift and encourage each other.

The negative energy here is way overboard. Let's put a stop to this please.
If they stop the insult, nairaland will crash. I tell you no tribal fight no nairaland. cool
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by PVision2020(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:

Your illiteracy stinks

Once the election is declared inconclusive, the whole world will see Kanu as the leader of SS/SE

Then can he proceed in creating a scenario that will hasten the realization of Biafra through a UN Referendum

If you lack common sense, then take this one, I am about to give you.

" Kanu must first make it clear to the world who is in charge of the East before proceeding to the next level which will bring about a UN Referendum "
Oga enough of this beer parlour analysis. November is around the corner. Nah then we go sabi scores.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Minirakiza: 9:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Look at this goats them. look, u people better hold unto ur quit notice which u have already made mention of because we the BIAFRANS is out already and no body nor group of people can stop us.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by okechukwucharles(m): 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
g

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by mark0020(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sagay212:

It's not even an issue of being united. Just put yourself in the shoes of a successful igbo man who lives in abuja,kanu or lagos, suffered and struggled hard legitimately to escape poverty and became very rich and comfortable.You have investments in different parts of the country and you know every tribe patronises your business. you have made successful business deals with friends from different tribes and built a good business and personal relationship with these people. When you were struggling, one animal was in England running scam and when he couldn't achieve anything, he decides to come to Nigeria to be chanting biafrua.d or death. He is carried away with the hopeless touts following him around. He has no business , no properties, no job and feeds from the money the gullible followers donate to him through his scam. Will you as that successful igbo man who understands that you need peace and love for your business to continue to grow follow a jobless animal?
Am igbo, but am never in support of all that nonsense called biafra, i wtched his video sometime ago during Goodluck time, and he was preaching one nigeria, and now his singing a diffrent song, kanu is just fooling around, if u see his followers are those that dont have anytjing to offer , they wants to distabilise the country with there stupid character .
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Paretomaster(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
GrandGarcon:
You don't even know your history. Abeg disappear. Make una go chop Igbo guys na. Useless sheeple and zooths. You want peace and progress but are not ready to lift even a finger for it to happen. As far as we don't get Biafra we shall continue to fight for her! There is absolutely NOTHING you people can do about it. You don't have the monopoly of violence anymore! Cowards. Don't even bother replying because I won't even read your usless post. Mkpi!

Osu coward!!!
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by PVision2020(m): 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
DerideGull:

Are you this dumb? Why would a citizen of country vacate his/her place of abode because a foolish fellow citizen said so? Even if Biafra is actualized tomorrow, Ndigbo will still live in whatever left of Nigeria. Nigerians are not forced to vacate Republic of Benin, Ghana, Togo etc. because Nigeria gained independence.
So you don't want to leave the Zoo.LOL
Nigerians living in other countries do so through legal means. Once biafra is Declared every biafran in Nigeria becomes an illegal immigrant and its the prerogative of the nigerian Govt. to either grant Biafran stay as a foreigner or repatriate them back to their biafra. An Ukrainian doesn't become a Russian simply because he is in the Russian territory before Secession.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Adebowale89(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Parrot, are you done talking so we can mop up your ewedu-infested saliva here? chatterbox.

frustrated human being, na banga soup and rice my Igbo bae cooked for me. you don't need to mop the floor, you can pack the plates inside since you're on slavery humanitarian mission

ewu! like u

gerrahere mehn
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by PVision2020(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:

If that test turns positive, the terror we will unleash on you guys will be worse than that experienced by the Palestinians.

The same way we waited for Donald Trump presidency to Liberate Biafra...LOL. Ipob and Delusion are 5$6.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by franxalive(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Igbos don't really know what they want. That's why Biafra will be difficult to attain. No common sense of unity, destiny and purpose.
Where are you from?... Mercury? undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by franxalive(m): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
iLoveConductor:

Statistics shows that 20% of Obomoso indegines are Christians, 25% Muslims, 30% pagans and the rest skull miners.

Is that what you call unity? cheesy cheesy
Lol...ma dear you sound like a first class statistician...wow ...very accurate!!!cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
Only useless Igbos live with Almajiris!
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by femolii: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
arsenal33:

una no fit leave north and southwest
they will just die like fish.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by midfinger(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Adebowale89:

frustrated human being, na banga soup and rice my Igbo bae cooked for me. you don't need to mop the floor, you can pack the plates inside since you're on slavery humanitarian mission

ewu! like u

gerrahere mehn
Such a shameless thing, all my life I have never seen where an Igbo man is so into Yoruba women the way you Yoruba Men gets so proud when ya'all is in association with an Igbo lady,I know most of you guys from the west are against Biafra in your heart because of the fear that you might not see any Igbo girls to marry,in desperation to alter the genetic make-up of a typical Yoruba man cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by God2man(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Please, let's stop the hate speeches
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nwakaumu:
So benjamin adekunle who brag how would shoot everything that moves and dont move is hausa man?yoruba need to know that no amount of lies would exonerate them from the shameful role they played in commiting genocide against igbo people.our generation must surely get our revenge on your people one.history has borne us witness.

In the above posting by Nwakaumu early this morning while exhibiting bitterness and foolishness,he spoke the mind of his brothers in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3938290/feel-sorry-tinubu-aregbesola-damaged/2 . Well, the Bible says 'Out of the abundance of the mind, the mouth speaketh' .

Yerima Shettima has spoken on behalf of his group. I am also aware there are other groups in the North that are not part of this group, but they all (including the elders) agreed with him. The level of bitterness and sadness of mind harboured by this people toward other group in Nigeria cannot allow them to have good intention towards other people. The last looting of the treasury was done by them during the last government while oil sold between $118 to $140 per barrel under a very high oil output. Despite high income from Oil, they were still borrowing heavilly. El-Rufai had complained about the rationale behind borrowing heavily while oil was at the highest price in the global history. GEJ is a good man with an open mind. Unknown to him, these people harboured bitterness and vengeance toward Nigeria and looking for opportunity to revenge. They dominated the government under a very high illegal bunkering and fraud and looting preparing for the worst. Thank God, they were ejected.

Immediately, Buhari came to power, at a Library in Lagos, some Ibo group were discussing that Buhari had no money to run Government because Oil was selling below $40 per barrel and foreign reserve that was above $50 billion in 2007 when Obj left is just above $20 billion. They were very excited. They said Nnewi is richer than Nigeria. They said they are leaving Nigeria, I told them Buhari will not allow them to go until they vomit the money.

Thank God, Nairaland and Sahara Reporter have been very open and objective. These media are not being operated by their kinsmen. Thank God for some of us that attended higher school in their land, we know their school of thought. We are awaiting the time when Ibo generation of Nwakaumu will carry out genocide on the yoruba.

The greatest slave is the prisoner of mind. Economic slavery brought them to Lagos. They came with nothing and God has blessed them, the next is to plan genocide. I think this time the consequence will be worst than the civil war on them.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Adebowale89(m): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
midfinger:
Such a shameless thing, all my life I have never seen where an Igbo man is so into Yoruba women the way you Yoruba Men gets so proud when ya'all is in association with an Igbo lady,I know most of you guys from the west are against Biafra in your heart because of the fear that you might not see any Igbo girls to marry,in desperation to alter the genetic make-up of a typical Yoruba man cheesy

you have just shot yourself on the head. you can't look more stupid than what you just write

its illiterate like u that fight tribalism war. you should QST yourself why Igbo ladies are running to the Ofe mmanu as you bunch of illiterates do called it, it shows there are sth your men are lacking that they enjoying from Yoruba men

and for you to define Igbo ladies as cheap commodities that's easy to purchase thru your baby post shows how you don't value your ladies in that place. what am I even saying, do they have any right there, they dictate every thing for them and lure them into unwanted marriage

I think you should get it straight into your dumbskull that there are still some thinking being among you, so stop that erroneous aberration that Igbo ladies are cheap commodity
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by midfinger(m): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Adebowale89:

you have just shot yourself on the head. you can't look more stupid than what you just write

its illiterate like u that fight tribalism war. you should QST yourself why Igbo ladies are running to the Ofe mmanu as you bunch of illiterates do called it, it shows there are sth your men are lacking that they enjoying from Yoruba men

and for you to define Igbo ladies as cheap commodities that's easy to purchase thru your baby post shows how you don't value your ladies in that place. what am I even saying, do they have any right there, they dictate every thing for them and lure them into unwanted marriage

I think you should get it straight into your dumbskull that there are still some thinking being among you, so stop that erroneous aberration that Igbo ladies are cheap commodity
Am afraid I can't help you if you can't comprehend a thing, kindly reread what I wrote again to know if you can understand it,let me know when you are done,olodo.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Adebowale89(m): 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
midfinger:
Am afraid I can't help you if you can't comprehend a thing, kindly reread what I wrote again to know if you can understand it,let me know when you are done,olodo.

you're just blabbing boom. go and read your stupidity again and deduce that logical inference from there

do I have to analyse your words in verbatim before you know you had blown the eastern ladies on the face

what's even comprehensive in your absurd cooked write-up that u wrote for your imbec.ile crew to like?

you just jump like a bull dog to exercise your fool.ishness, u thought I have time to be engaging with a neophyte like u?
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by midfinger(m): 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Adebowale89:

you're just blabbing boom. go and read your stupidity again and deduce that logical inference from there

do I have to analyse your words in verbatim before you know you had blown the eastern ladies on the face

what's even comprehensive in your absurd cooked write-up that u wrote for your imbec.ile crew to like?

you just jump like a bull dog to exercise your fool.ishness, u thought I have time to be engaging with a neophyte like u?
Are u done?what did you understand from what u read?
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Adebowale89(m): 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
midfinger:
Are u done?what did you understand from what u read?

you said Yoruba men easily enter Igbo ladies but am wondering how could they have easily entered them if you don't define them as cheap commodity?

and what's special in Igbo puci that's nt in other Hausa or Yoruba puci. this shows u are still living under your parent roof, you will understand what I meant by that later because the food they are still giving u, is eluding your sense of reasoning
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by shurlermoz(m): 12:23am On Jul 23, 2017
Which is more important:

A) Living in a prosperous and economically viable nation?

B) Living with people from your tribe?

I don't care abt disintegration or otherwise but it baffles me when people will just refuse to use their brain, I once heard one idiot saying Biafra(if actualized) wld be the only country that is self sufficient in the world, he said they don't need ANY country's help at all.

If you want to fight for an idea, especially when its your right, its important you get to know the price to be paid and be prepared for ALL outcomes.
KANU is just leading you people into another massacre, Ojukwu had an army and international support yet he ran away at the end, this Kanu has nothing.
He is either sponsored by some political figures or he is just a deranged psychopath.

Igbos have the right to self determination but pls apply sense and follow examples of other nations fighting for freedom too e.g. Barcelona, HongKong, Scotland, etc
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by naturebase: 12:28am On Jul 23, 2017
IPOBevangelist:
Oh...What a Pity. An aboki-man has no time for social media but to a small transistor radio. What an ancient human specie. Cos if he is familiar with social media, he would have seen and known that the tempo for Biafra has increased 10-fold since his idiotic pronouncement. Now the SS/SE people are merrying on the hope that Nnamdi Kanu has created awareness of the inhuman treatment meted on Humans of SE/SS Nigeria but the devilish Zoogerian Oil Wealth, who decides who is a criminal when taking oil wells and who is not a thief. Alakija can spend oil wealth but Diezanni can not spend oil wealth, because Alakija's pusssy is made of gold ? Do we call one corruption and the other is legal because it was Babangida that fuccked her and give her rights to oil wealth while Diezanni went to school but does not deserve to take oil wealth because she does not belong to the crew of those who is supposed to merit the spoils of oil ?

You guys need to know that this coming war, will re-define the human species of Nigeria or totally destroy you all because this injustice is cataclysmic. This is out of point but a necessary truth behind all the manipulations.

Peace out.

Wow what a pile of rubbish.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by naturebase: 12:39am On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

Lol x10
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by mecussey(m): 7:39am On Jul 23, 2017
asorocker:
Igbos need to cut this people to size and leave the north

This is just an evidence that some group of people are enjoying this Nigeria. So, the quit notice is just to buy some stuppid igbos to support Nigeria.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by mecussey(m): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2017
400billionman:
This model of governance is useless..
Let states fend for themselves with their resources..
As simple as this...this could have been a perfect Nigeria.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by POYINKOR(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2017
HISTORCAL FACTS ABOUT NIGERIA, THE CONDUCT OF THE CIVIL WAR IN SOME AREARS THAT MR. NNAMDI KANU AND INFACT ALL NIGERIANS SHOULD KNOW, IF IT BE RIGHT TO LEARN FROM HISTORY.
If it be true (as I heard)that Mr. Nnamdi Kanu(the broadcaster of radio Biafra, the sensitizer of undiscerning youth, the leading agitator for Biafra ) was born in 1974,-four years after the Nigerian civil war, then his actions, insultive and abusive speeches are based on hear-say. It’s a known fact that many reported speeches can economize the truth. As his sensitizations can cost the lives of millions with destruction of hard-acquired property, like such did before, it becomes very necessary to place these facts before him and Nigerians, so he (Nnamdi Kanu) should also tell the world. For, it is not enough to publish the alleged misdeeds of others, while hiding one’s own, because such victims had no access to the global media. The international community also should note, so as to know what to recognize and support.
May Mr. Nnamdi Kanu and his undiscerning fanatics know that there were political crises in this country. This arose from the conduct of the general elections of 1964-65. Some officers of the Nigerian Army thought it wise to change the Government. Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu led the coup. The executors of this plot were officers and soldiers from the north and south of Nigeria. Initially, the coup (though botched) was accepted all over Nigeria. Please read this account lifted from SUNDAY VANGUARD of November 18, 2012”At the beginning, most NEPU members were happy with the military take over. It was only after some few days that they started to think twice about the situation……….the way some Igbo traders at Sabongari market in Kano started to treat Northerners. A meeting was then held in Aminu Kano’s house in Sudawa by old NEPU stalwarts. Aminu Kano drew the attention of the meeting to the apathy pervading the political scene in the North and urged those present to rise to the occasion……….. One of such apartheid statement included a most provoking boastful statement by an Ibo man in that same market implying that the northern soldiers killed all their northern leaders: this was in the face of the fact that no eastern political leader was touched, the coup was led by an Ibo officer and an Igbo general took over power!’’Let it be known that in the genocide that ensued, not only the Ibos were killed, (as the world was made to believe.) The pogrom was the massacre of anyone from the east of Nigeria within reach. Let it be known that the power in such treatment some Igbo traders started to treat Northerners, was the fact that the January 15; 1966 coup did not achieve its aim in the East. Let me also highlight the fact that the major Nzeogwu led coup which was initially accepted all over Nigeria, could have so remained, but for such apathy treatments of Northerners by some Igbo traders in Sabongari market Kano just as Mr. Nnamdi Kanu is going on these days. ‘’No power in black Africa can subdue Biafra: we shall fight till the last man: even the grass ‘ll rise and fight’’. Such were the everyday boast, what did we see at the end? So, we can all see that it was attitudinal fueling of existent anger that sparked up such a consuming inferno. Shouldn’t Nigerians learn from this before labeling a Country as zoo? Even animals learn from experience!
THE ABURI ACCORD
So that peace be restored, came the Aburi Accord.( With due respect.) The (then Lt Col. Now) rtd. Gen. Yakubu Gowon’s led federal military government would not honor the Aburi Accord. This, with the mass massacre of Easterners in the north, compelled the declaration of secession—Biafra. Before the declaration of secession seven delegates from the old Rivers State were at Enugu, the seat of Eastern Nigerian Government, for a meeting with the then military Governor of the Eastern Nigeria—Lt. Col. Odumegwu Ojukwu(late). Their humble enquiry from the governor was, ‘’if we the Rivers people support the Biafran cause to victory, would your Excellency create state for us?’’ (before the political crises there was a demand for the creation of a CALABAR, OGOJA, RIVERS (C.O.R) State for the freedom of the minority ethnic groups from the naked and crude oppression of the majority tribe of the Eastern Nigeria. There was also a movement lead by late major Adaka Boro for the creation of NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC.) His Excellency the governor was reported to have, with furious rage questioned their audacity for daring to stand before him to ask for creation of states and vowed to deal with the minorities of the Eastern Nigeria, soon as he finishes with the North. This vow later became daily/general rhetoric of the ordinary Ibo man on the street. I heard this several times. Unfortunately, he is not here to comment on this.
Such a vow from the then military leader of the then Eastern Nigeria highlighted the fact that as far as he- Lt. Col. Ojukwu was concerned, in his heart of hearts, Biafra was an Ndi-Igbo struggle. Other tribes of the Eastern Nigeria were to be a fought, conquered and captured people – SLAVES! When faced with two evils, anyone would naturally choose the lesser! The minority tribes of the East, having been hearing these, had no other choice but the lesser of the two evils. But what did the Biafran government expect?
CONDUCT OF THE CIVIL WAR.
On the 6th of July 1967 the war broke out. The then Biafra leader had hardly moved” one inch’’ towards the North when he turned the muscle of his guns on the minority tribes of the Eastern Nigeria; killing them in thousands. Before he left for the senate from the governor’s office of AkwaIbom State, chief ( Dr)Senator Godswill Akpabio held a memorial service in honor of AkwaIbom State elites and indigenes who were murdered in cold blood by the Biafra government. As the Lt. Col. Benjamin Adekunle’s 3rd Marine Commando landed at Calabar the upland people of the then South –Eastern State of Nigeria who left for their villages were slaughtered in thousands at a town known as Ikot-Okpora by Biafran soldiers. There, my own father escaped death narrowly with the very timely arrival of advancing Federal troops.
About the massacre of the natives of Utuma, Biakpan, and Ikun communities in Biase L.G.A of Cross Rivers State, these are the narrations by two indigenes who not only saw and heard it all but escaped being roasted to death by Biafran soldiers:- THE HORROR AT BIAKPAN:The Biafra authorities went there and informed this community of the Biafra head of states’ visit to Biakpan to speak with them on the 2nd day of April 1968. Machine guns were mounted around the town square with a deception that the mounted weapons were for the security of the expected head of state. Off course it is a known fact that at such a visit by a head of state, even a baby from that community would want to be at the town square. A whole community of Biakpan/Etono people (except those in Diaspora) was wiped out by Biafra government. What was the motive and justification for such massacre?
AT UTUMA COMMUNITY: where the natives expressed remarkable hospitality to the Biafran soldiers and their commander who were camping there. In a meeting of Biafran authorities at Umuahia (as later revealed) this commander was assigned to execute the gruesome job of annihilating Utuma people from their land. (Utuma land is blessed with a large deposit of lime stone that can last beyond half a century –circle of interest) this commander, in fact two commanders declined from such an assignment and were immediately replaced. Utuma community was besieged. Doors were knocked from house to house. Each family was ordered to hands up, line out in groups and march to their town square. At the town square each of the groups was assigned soldiers to lead them to, and kill them in the bush. At the place of death some of the soldiers remembering the hospitality of these natives: being humane enough told their victims to run for their lives as they hear their gun shots in the air. That was how some lives of Utuma people were saved. Howbeit, not all the Utuma natives were that lucky as three hundred of Utuma people were killed by Biafran government bullets in one day—2nd April 1968. These narrators’ uncle who, very early that morning went to the village stream and, on hearing gun shots ran for his dear life only returned to find that his whole family –wife and children were killed. These narrators themselves (now pastors) were locked in a house with other young children and the house set ablaze. They were saved by God’s grace with their courage to have run out through the flames, suffering severe burns. Thank God that at a time like this, they are alive to tell the Biafra story as they saw it.
THE MASSACRE AT IKUN took a different strategy. The natives of Ikun were informed that the war was advancing very close to them as such they would be evacuated from their land: the men would first be taken out for location and arrangement of a camp for all of them at Umuahia. Men of Ikun community were loaded in trucks, taken away from their wives/ children and murdered by Biafran Government. Biafran soldiers latter came for the rest of Ikun natives and, simply put, there was blood bath at Ikun, even unborn children were not spared as dissecting of pregnant women were common sights within these four communities. In one remarkable scene of this massacre, a Rev. gentleman (a none Ibo) serving in one of the parishes of a very famous mission in that zone, ran for refuge into the house of a fellow Rev. gentleman ( an Ibo man), in another parish and was delivered for slaughter by his colleague. Hey! Even in the church? Now, does Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, his fellow agitators and undiscerning sympathizers know these facts?
About the 18th of March 1968, Major Utuk’s led 8th battalion of the 3rd Marine Commando of the Federal Troops forded the cross –river and landed at Itu. The routed Biafran soldiers regrouped at a village called Ikot –Ekpenyong: forced as many of the armless indigenes as they could into houses, cordoned the houses, poured petrol and set fire on those houses, roasting them to death. I saw a teenage girl who miraculously was, and escaped alive after the inferno and the timely arrival of the advancing Federal troops. At Ikot –Antia and Ikot –Essiet (two villages then of Itu L.G A ), I saw so many corpse of armless natives killed by Biafra soldiers on a reprisal attack. It was then known that at any of such attacks, their targets were not the armed Federal troops, but the armless natives.
The people of Iko and Okorote communities in Andoni L.G.A have gory stories to tell of genocidal massacre of their armless fathers, mothers, sons and daughters by Biafran soldiers, simply because they stood their grounds and declared their belief in a united Nigeria. Would Mr. Nnamdi Kanu and his followers expect the survivors of such genocide to surrender their necks again for such atrocities? It is wise for him to declare the boundary of his new country. What justified such massacre? A kingdom divided against itself never stands! Or, did I hear Mr. Nnamdi Kanu refer to the minority states of the South-south of Nigeria as Biafra land?
I may not know the experiences of other minority tribes with the conduct of the war: but if Biafra was seen and held as an all-embracing Eastern Nigerian ( and not only Ndi-Igbo) struggle, could the afore-stated have been the experiences of any of the ethnic nationalities? This was the fulfillment of the Biafran leader’s vow to face the minorities, transmitted down through the ranks even to the man on the street! It is evident with these, that the minorities from the eastern Nigeria were massacred by Northerners in the north, and in the East by the Ibos. As I am writing this, I must state that I love the Ibos. I speak Igbo fluently in fact, apart from having many good brothers, friends and sisters, I am an In-law but, this truth must be spoken with the aim of saving lives, and saving this Country from another disastrous and needless war. No wise person from the then Eastern Nigeria who experienced the last civil war would go for anything like it.
The Biafra struggle might have been won with the war but two factors stood and is still standing against them before the Lord God of Justice, these are:- ( it was the Ibo man’s attitude in the North after the lopsided (botched)coup that ignited the pogrom which compelled secession, that led to the civil war. God judges from the CAUSE not the EFFECT. (2) Their unrepentant motives as expressed by their massacre of the defenseless minority tribes of the then eastern Nigeria. Imagine a people who while crying to the International community in the pains of genocide against the Easterners by the Northerners of Nigeria were at same time committing same genocide on the minority tribes of the East, with a criminal motive of claiming their lands. This is a clear proof that whatever they are accusing the Nigerian nation , is very much in them. This explains why these so threatened ethnic groups had to join forces with the Nigerian state to fight their nearest and most dangerous foe, and were accused and further murdered for sabotage. These so victimized ethnic groups had no means of crying out to be heard by the world! Is this what the present-Biafra agitators/their sympathizer want to repeat?
POWER INTOXICATES
A quote of wisdom states” If you want to know a person’s true character, give him/her POWER!” May mankind note that the afore-stated facts of organized massacre of the minority ethnic groups by the Biafran authority started when their proclaimed sovereignty with national powers had hardly settled in their hands as it did not. Our imaginations should tell us the rest if it did! This same mindset is fast-forwarded to the present day Biafra agitators/sympathizers. The only power they have now being their radio station is already grossly abused. Any wise person with emotional inteligence shudders on hearing the torrents of insolences, abuses, libelous accusations pouring out from their broadcast on the Nigerian rulers and people who’ve done them no wrong.
This is to the extent that even the honorable OHANEZE NDIGBO –a socio-cultural/political, excellently distinguished umbrella association of and for the Ibos, whom these juvenile agitators should owe loyalty/respect as their fathers is not spared: simply for difference of opinion! A listener to their broadcast on hearing such abuses on this exulted association called, and on advising them from such insolences on OHANEZE NDIGBO, got the abuses of his life from them. Their utterances from their broadcast portray not only their mindset, but the level of their mental and emotional maturity. In one of such broadcast they vehemently queried the naming of the NIGER DELTA region of Nigeria as such, instead of Biafra land. Who in the NIGER DELTA region have they ever consulted for consent: even at this agitation stage?
Their claiming and changing names of any parcel of lands permitted them for squatting as visitors by kind host communities is not new. Near Ikot Okpora, they changed the name to Ndacha: near Ibetem they changed the name to Ndialicho. They changed the name of Ehom to Igbofia: near Utuma they changed the name to Iheotu—just to mention a few of such cases. With this kind of attitude at this agitation stage your guess is as good as mine on what may happen should they get anywhere with this their Godless struggle for national sovereignty. They should know that the Global league of nations in whom is vested the Divine authority to grant nationhood where there’s merit, know much better than arming juvenile delinquency and madness!
Now, how can Mr. Nnamdi Kanu assure the Minorities ( now in their respective states) that such would not repeat and that their phobia of annihilating whoever is not in their school of thought has ceased? Presently, his own utterances portrays him as another oppressor who, given the opportunity will do worse. I heard him say in one of his broadcast ‘’if anyone phones to say he (Nnamdi Kanu ) is talking nonsense, such a person would be located wherever he is within five minutes and dealt with’’. Such are the tones of oppressors! Everybody must not dance to your tune to live because you are armed. A just cause is fought for, in a just way if the hope of victory is on the Lord! Surely, the stopping of economic activities in the Rivers State for a whole day, and the blocking of the Onitsha end of the Niger bridge was never a just way: as human rights were violated with impunity. Such are the works of barbarians and oppressors! With these their current expressions, how are we sure their collective motive of annihilating or enslaving the minorities is erased from their minds?
TO THE UNDISCERNING YOUTHS
John Ploughman wrote, ’’the door that opens to the future, hinges on the past’’: To the undiscerning youth of all the Eastern States, please look before you leap. So you would know what to listen to, and believe: learn from this history so you would not die unmourned and without graves. While your sensitizer (who is said to be of dual nationalities ) would run away. Then later return into a heroic welcome by any political party in power,( just for political points) and at death would have a national and state burial with ornamented graves. With knowledge, a wise son can kill what, and who killed his parents. A foolish son who embraces what, and who killed his parents shall be killed same way.
TO OUR WISE ELDERS.
I trust that the wise political/traditional representatives of the people in the minority states of the South-south: in the case of consultations for inclusion, know exactly what response would not betray their people into another annihilation attempt or a status of pariah citizenship in their Country. Should there be any reason for acceptance, the Memorandum of Understanding should be taken to, for witnessing by the International Authorities who may be willing to support any of the parties, in the case of possible future breach. Once beaten, twice shy!
My names are E. E. ESSIEN.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 23, 2017
Nwakaumu:
So benjamin adekunle who brag how would shoot everything that moves and dont move is hausa man?yoruba need to know that no amount of lies would exonerate them from the shameful role they played in commiting genocide against igbo people.our generation must surely get our revenge on your people one.history has borne us witness.

In the above posting by Nwakaumu early yesterday (22 - 07 -2017) while exhibiting bitterness and foolishness,he spoke the mind of his brothers in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3938290/feel-sorry-tinubu-aregbesola-damaged/2 . Well, the Bible says 'Out of the abundance of the mind, the mouth speaketh' .

Yerima Shettima has spoken on behalf of his group. I am also aware there are other groups in the North that are not part of this group, but they all (including the elders) agreed with him. The level of bitterness and sadness of mind harboured by this people toward other group in Nigeria cannot allow them to have good intention towards other people. The last looting of the treasury was done by them during the last government while oil sold between $118 to $140 per barrel under a very high oil output. Despite high income from Oil, they were still borrowing heavilly. El-Rufai had complained about the rationale behind borrowing heavily while oil was at the highest price in the global history. GEJ is a good man with an open mind. Unknown to him, these people harboured bitterness and vengeance toward Nigeria and looking for opportunity to revenge. They dominated the government under a very high illegal bunkering and fraud and looting preparing for the worst. Thank God, they were ejected.

Immediately, Buhari came to power, at a Library in Lagos, some Ibo group were discussing that Buhari had no money to run Government because Oil was selling below $40 per barrel and foreign reserve that was above $50 billion in 2007 when Obj left is just above $20 billion. They were very excited. They said Nnewi is richer than Nigeria. They said they are leaving Nigeria, I told them Buhari will not allow them to go until they vomit the money.

Thank God, Nairaland and Sahara Reporter have been very open and objective. These media are not being operated by their kinsmen. Thank God for some of us that attended higher school in their land, we know their school of thought. We are awaiting the time when Ibo generation of Nwakaumu will carry out genocide on the yoruba.

The greatest slave is the prisoner of mind. Economic slavery brought them to Lagos. They came with nothing and God has blessed them, the next is to plan genocide. I think this time the consequence will be worst than the civil war on them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today. Pictures. / USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions / Ibadan Explosion: Foreign Illegal Miners Ran Out Of The House Before Explosion —

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.