Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Beauty Queen Picks Tonto Dike As Look Alike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Queen Picks Tonto Dike As Look Alike (1380 Views)

Celebrities React As Helicopter Picks VIP Stuck In Traffic For Hours / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her / Teen Nollywood Actor Chidera (osita Iheme Look Alike) Becomes Epileptic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Queen Picks Tonto Dike As Look Alike by Preyetonye(m): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
The 2016 face of south west Nicolette Johnson, was asked to pick who she thinks is her look alike, and, she picked controversial actress and mother of one Tonto Dike. Here are the actresses she was compared with, who do you guys think she should have picked? Opinions are needed. As for me I will go with Anna Banner.

Re: Beauty Queen Picks Tonto Dike As Look Alike by Preyetonye(m): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Preyetonye:
The 2016 face of south west Nicolette Johnson, was asked to pick who she thinks is her look alike, and, she picked controversial actress and mother of one Tonto Dike. Here are the actresses she was compared with, who do you guys think she should have picked? Opinions are needed. As for me I will go with Anna Banner.
photos here

Re: Beauty Queen Picks Tonto Dike As Look Alike by Iamkuttie(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
That gurl should get herself a mirror and Tonto dikeh picture too... sad sad wtf!
Re: Beauty Queen Picks Tonto Dike As Look Alike by Preyetonye(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Iamkuttie:
That gurl should get herself a mirror and Tonto dikeh picture too... sad sad wtf!
who do u think she should have chosen? I think Anna Banner

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Linda Ejiofor At Banky W And Adesua Etomi White Wedding / R. Kelly Has Reportedly Been Evicted From His Duluth, Georgia Mansion / Mysterious Elephant Appears In Firstbank Nig – Swallows 125million Live In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.