Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Exfoliate regularly to achieve a glowing complexion.. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Exfoliate regularly to achieve a glowing complexion.. (744 Views)

How To Maintain Glowing And Fresh Skin! / For Your Skin To Glow And Be Bright , You MUST EXFOLIATE Regularly / I Need A Face Cream That Will Give Me A Smooth And Glowing Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exfoliate regularly to achieve a glowing complexion.. by Petitediva14(f): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Relax......Give yourself a good scrub a dub and remove the stress of the week. Step into the new week with fresh and glowing skin. Exfoliating removes the dead dull skin cells and reveal smooth, new skin cells to give you that glow that you desire. You can even make your own scrub with sugar or sea salt.

My personal favourite for scrubs are the non-foaming cream based or foaming cream based ones. They exfoliate and moisturise the skin. And the best part, they stay put on the skin and don't fall down like the wall of Jericho....

Check out this mini tutorial on how to use a foaming body polish:
https://youtu.be/n-TBi-CV1KA

Happy Weekend guys.... Enjoy your rest time. And for those working this weekend, enjoy your working weekend...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Fashion Designer At Your Doorstep / New Mums / Hair Breakage Preventive Tips For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.