Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Wow, You Wont't Believe This Gadget I Found #makesensestore# - I Challenge You - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Wow, You Wont't Believe This Gadget I Found #makesensestore# - I Challenge You (496 Views)

massive Gadget deals......ALL SOLD OUT!!! / Do you need some Cash, And you wanna sell your Gadget? You’re in the Right Place / Here is a very fast way to sell your gadget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow, You Wont't Believe This Gadget I Found #makesensestore# - I Challenge You by makesensestore: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Gadgets are cool stuff with amazing functions, the inventing of mobile phones have given us the knowledge to know the essence and beauty of the electrical world and how it can improve our daily lives. While some are still being thrilled with the functions and varieties of mobile phone, other have discovered more cool gadgets that make us even appreciate the electrical world more. below are some cool gadgets I discovered, I am not just going to show you future gadgets, any gadget you find is the forum are readily available in case you want to purchase any of them, and you are also free to add your gadgets and make sure they are readily available for purchase we don't want you posting future gadgets or gadgets out of reach

1. VR BOX Naked Eye Tablet PC Suspended 3D Display Virtual Reality With Bluetooth Game pad Controller

This device 3D BOX brings you to a natural real 3D world,

creating a suspension 3D effect, makes you feel real and watch 3D screen with your naked eye, get rid of the troublesome of 3D glasses

Support 3D games, 3D videos, 3D photo shooting, 3D e-book
Touch control and gamepad control switch freely
Built-in 8GB storage devices, with Micro SD card slot, supports storage extension, up to 64GB

Provide you a more real 3D world, your private 3D cinema theater, mass 3D movies, cooperate with many film companies, built in 2D and 3D player, support all 3D format.

Floating 3D games Experience

you can use your phone to control 3D box, touch control, game pad control 2 modes, switch freely, brings you more fantastic game experience

Contest: Let's see who have the most gadgets. The winner gets you decide that and let the contest start

I challenge any viewer to contest with me on this.

Re: Wow, You Wont't Believe This Gadget I Found #makesensestore# - I Challenge You by emilex1000: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pls how can i get this, plus can i pls get ur mobile number
Re: Wow, You Wont't Believe This Gadget I Found #makesensestore# - I Challenge You by emilex1000: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pls how can i get dis device, plus can i pls get ur number

(1) (Reply)

Hp Envy 15 For Sale / Bluedio T2 For Sales At The Cheapest Price!!! For Nairalanders Only!!! / Asus Pegasus 2 Plus X550 3gb Ram 16gb Rom For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.