Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

We Have Seen That There Is No Success In "Job" In Our Days - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / We Have Seen That There Is No Success In "Job" In Our Days (390 Views)

How To Answer In Job Interview Why You Are The Best Candidate? / Relocate To USA Need Assistance In Job Search. / The Rise Of Machines And The Increase In Job Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Have Seen That There Is No Success In "Job" In Our Days by itskillsvenures: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
That is the “Journey of the Broke” Some don't want to take the Risk of a Big Business owner. No like what our Parent innocently did and told us, Education First, YOUTH Service after school, A good paying JOB, Retired after 20-35 years, then later end up on mini jobs to survive. While they are old and depend on their children; by when the children will be having challenges in life... According to Rich and poor Dad; Robert Kiyosaki that was his Poor Dad Mentality.
The way is been said in school and by Innocent Parents, is not the way it is Now our days, that time have gone.......... since 1970. The way is Rough, and Challenging, also life is so...... Challenging.
We are born in our Noble Family for a Purpose, So what is your Dream and Vision like........ WANT TO BE A BIG BUSINESS OWNER, HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE, BUILD GOOD RELATIONSHIPS IN HOME & ABOARD THEN BUILD ON YOURSELF....BE READY TO LEAVE THE EMPLOYEE LEVEL, SMALL BUSINESS LEVEL TO THE BIG BUSINESS OWNER so you have to know that there are LEVELS before you become a BIG BUSINESS OWNER.......... ask of any successful Persons....
Like to know about how to be Successful in one of Our BEST and Interesting Big Businesses, that u can pass unto your Children, Children and make a Name for your Family. And you want to get retired at a Young Age you have to use your youthful Age. JUST reply me by sending your name and phone number contacts to 07036311804 or mail me with my profile name through itskillsvenures@hotmail.com I will call you and invite you to our office.
We REGARD PEOPLE With DEEP DREAM(s) and VISION(s), TRANSPARENCY Is Our Motto, Thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Dire Need Of A Job / ISO 9001:2015 Internal Quality Management Systems (QMS) Auditor Training Course / How To Write Attention-grabbing Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.