Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Those Thinking I Want To Make Money Through Idps Are Mad - 2face Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Those Thinking I Want To Make Money Through Idps Are Mad - 2face Idibia (546 Views)

2face Idibia Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(photos) / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) / 2face Idibia At Zion And Nino's School Cultural Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Thinking I Want To Make Money Through Idps Are Mad - 2face Idibia by Godson222: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nigerian musician, Innocent Ujah Idibia​, popularly called 2face Idibia, has ​reacted to comments that he ​was seeking to divert funds ​to be realized at the special fund raising concert tagged “Eargasm”.

Declaring individuals thinking in that direction as insane, he said that proceeds ​were specifically meant for the Internally Displaced Persons, ​IPDs, to donate to their plight and alleviate their suffering.

He said; “My attention is focused more on the individuals and organizations concerned with providing support for IDPs; people who murmur about hidden agenda don’t matter.

“If they are pessimists and haters then they need to be saved from themselves”, he ​told Vanguard.

“The 2face foundation’s first activity in January 2017 was Project 1.4-1.4, with which we sought to raise N14​million​ in 14 days to assist IDP intervention work being undertaken by winners of the 2face peace awards.

”​We launched million voices for peace project in 2012 and have a rich history of peace building initiatives.

”​It’s primarily in the interest of peace that I called for the February 6th peaceful protest​.

“​And for anyone who thinks my image needs redemption for my commitment to peace building, I have absolutely no comment.”

Source NAN

Mynd44

Re: Those Thinking I Want To Make Money Through Idps Are Mad - 2face Idibia by Godson222: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Those Thinking I Want To Make Money Through Idps Are Mad - 2face Idibia by okawanyi(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
But have u visited the displaced people of agatu of your own state before? Good for nothing son that's what u are 2face
Re: Those Thinking I Want To Make Money Through Idps Are Mad - 2face Idibia by BornAgainMay: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tubaba
Re: Those Thinking I Want To Make Money Through Idps Are Mad - 2face Idibia by nextprince: 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
The thing pain am die.

Re: Those Thinking I Want To Make Money Through Idps Are Mad - 2face Idibia by Deji124(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
okawanyi:
But have u visited the displaced people of agatu of your own state before? Good for nothing son that's what u are 2face
Oga chilax now the curse too much oh,
Re: Those Thinking I Want To Make Money Through Idps Are Mad - 2face Idibia by Epositive(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
okawanyi:

i was about saying "are you mad or something" but i held my peace! undecided
Re: Those Thinking I Want To Make Money Through Idps Are Mad - 2face Idibia by Jayjezey: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Most of these celebrities and politician who feign humanitarians are just piece of shįts.. They hoodwink people into believing that they're creating a foundation to assist the poor, which in reality, they are using this so called foundations to solicit for finances from foreign bodies, where does this finances go?? into the pockets of these so called humanitarians.. Take a look at American billionaires, they're not into creating foundation shįt, they rather are into philanthropism.. they make donations of billions to those in need and countries in despair. they don't create foundations to solicit for funds like their Nigerian counterparts.

(1) (Reply)

Efe Begs Fans To Keep Supporting Him - Big Brother 2017 Winner / Style Doctor Swanky Jerry Serving Us Some Hotness, Will You Rock His Glasses? / Twiter Story His Gf Surprised Him With A party Now The Other Bae Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.