Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nadia Buari Flaunts Her Engagement Ring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Flaunts Her Engagement Ring (1509 Views)

Davido's Fiancée, Chioma Flaunts Her Engagement Ring (Photos) / Man Photobombs Nadia Buari's Picture / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by JamieNaij(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari is engaged again, after her engagement with Nollywood Actor, Jim Iyke fell through.

She was pictured flaunting her diamond ring. She might be engaged to the father of her beautiful twin girls as she hasn't revealed who put the ring on it yet.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/nadia-buari-flaunts-her-engagement-ring.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by forreelinc(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
angry mtchew all the gals I like are always getting engaged
Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by newyorks(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
who engage my idol
Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by vivypretty(f): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
I love her dimples. fine woman
Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by ugofr(f): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
beautiful, mind your lane make we no hear stories.
Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Jayjezey: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
who fuckîng cares about this shìt?? Talk about the financial issues and the criminals in power rather than this shįt
Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by whitebeard(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
forreelinc:
I can also relate, angry Alicia keys is now married and she has children.
Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by auntysimbiat(f): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
good for her
Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by forreelinc(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
whitebeard:
I can also relate, angry Alicia keys is now married and she has children.
angry wetin otedola pikin dey do with mr eazi?
Grabbing that yansh meant for me and spending my father in-laws money
Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Evablizin(f): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
This op self"she might be engaged"somebody cannot where diamond ring in peace again,i have seen some of her pictures she is wearing a ring since last year
Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by whitebeard(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
forreelinc:

angry wetin otedola pikin dey do with mr eazi?
Grabbing that yansh meant for me and spending my father in-laws money
grin no vex grin
Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by moblix: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
forreelinc:

Guy u 2 rush,wait 4 divorce na big hope dey
Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by forreelinc(m): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
moblix:

Guy u 2 rush,wait 4 divorce na big hope dey

My guy na true make I begin aladura
Re: Nadia Buari Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by moblix: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
forreelinc:

My guy na true make I begin aladura

U check am ba

(1) (Reply)

Psquare And Their Late Mum Captured Together In A Picture. (throwback Photo). / See Huge Billboard Ellen Degeneres Erected To Beg Beyonce For Followback On IG / Nollywood Actress, Toyin Abraham Flaunts New Engagement Ring (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.