Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

What's The Meaning Of Offline Sales Agent? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What's The Meaning Of Offline Sales Agent? (2113 Views)

Iroko TV Offline Sales Agent Job Recruitment By Erecuiter Nigeria (14 Positions) / Job Vacancy: Apply Now For Iroko Tv Offline Sales Agents Job 2018 / Irokotv Recruitment For Offline Sales Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Meaning Of Offline Sales Agent? by ahamonyeka(m): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Can someone please explain to me the meaning of offline sales agent.
Re: What's The Meaning Of Offline Sales Agent? by SimonRose(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
ahamonyeka:

1 Like

Re: What's The Meaning Of Offline Sales Agent? by peenk(f): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
SimonRose:
grin grin grin grin grin you no well
Re: What's The Meaning Of Offline Sales Agent? by SoNature(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2017
ahamonyeka:

In our world today, marketing is mostly done online or offline. Online marketing means advertising and selling a product or services over the Internet. It's also called digital marketing.

On the other hand, offline marketing means going to meet clients (both people and companies) in person and marketing your products and services to them. The traditional marketing means that we are used to.

So, in this context, it means the company in question is employing the two media that's why they specified offline marketing. So offline sales agent sells products and services using the latter.

I hope this helps...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tears Of An Unemployed Graduate / REASONS FOR POOR PERFORMANCE IN INTERVIEW AND SOLUTION / ROYAL FIVE LIMITED lagos needs a Customer Service Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.