Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room (42043 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer / Simi Shows Off Her Sitting Room (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by Yuji: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Toke is the only Nigerian lady who made plenty money from her divorce! Sharp woman grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by hibee4uall(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good for her...

PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by ndcide(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
Yuji:
Toke is the only Nigerian lady who made plenty money from her divorce! Sharp woman grin

Please how did she make the money.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by Yuji: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
ndcide:

Please how did she make the money.
The book-On Becoming Toke where she wrote explicit details of her former marriage to her ex-hubby! It really sold well abroad. Like USA and others.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by gozzlin: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
shocked Her bleaching cream is doing a wonderful job.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by morbeta(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
I came to see Arodio Classic furniture, only to see as usual their China made furniture. Please celebs should try and show us original designers furniture the way HusPuppi is showing off original gucci products.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by chukzyfcbb: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

E-Money did it,
P-Square did it,
OritseFemi did it,
Banky W did it,
Davido did it,
Timaya just did it,

Now Toke is doing it.

Our celebrities have poverty of the mind.
Their quest for appreciation has deluded them to think respect is earned from flaunting material things.

I am not moved, if your talent sucks, you suck!
Best selling writing has said it, I am talking about Dale Carnegie. He said One of the greatest principle in the human need is a desire to feel important or to be appreciated.

Everyone wants Importance in life, how we choose to achieve this differs. Toke has chosen this way to feel important tours could be different.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by WabbyOne: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lescalier:

BEEF. If u had it, I believe u'll do worse
Beef eater!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by columbus007(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
I so much love this Toke,i sometimes wish I can find myself in her bedchamber smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by freebrowsingtime: 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

E-Money did it,
P-Square did it,
OritseFemi did it,
Banky W did it,
Davido did it,
Timaya just did it,

Now Toke is doing it.

Their quest for appreciation has deluded them to think respect is earned from flaunting material things.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCK You. The whites have been doing it to share with their fans.. WHY are some peeps just haters? You'll carry the hatred of your ancestors in your heart and expect good things to happen to you abi??

Now you are planning to buy motor abi? Poverty of the mind. Hope you carry your wisdom in your big head and die with it. Since showing and living the good life is now hate..

GOD!!! i dislike haters, they are the lowliest of life on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by freebrowsingtime: 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
morbeta:
I came to see Arodio Classic furniture, only to see as usual their China made furniture. Please celebs should try and show us original designers furniture the way HusPuppi is showing off original gucci products.

Please can you show us the originals in your house?
Living in the most dirtiest of place and because you visit Konga and see pictures, you think you are now wise and know the different between original and fake furniture? When you are sitting in a white ₦1,500 rubber chair, typing with Glo ₦100 bundle.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by Maximus85(m): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
JNBoss:
Popular OAP, Toke Makinwa is back home for awhile after her "On Becoming" and Ciroc ambassadorial tours.

Toke Makinwa shares pictures of her sitting room and shows us her dogs.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/toke-makinwa-shows-off-her-sitting-room.html

It must be boring for you ooo. When a building is being occupied by just one person, it's nothing but a house. You can't call it a home.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by ikukuhero: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

E-Money did it,
P-Square did it,
OritseFemi did it,
Banky W did it,
Davido did it,
Timaya just did it,

Now Toke is doing it.

So you can reason this well? What made you write bullsh*t in your previous comments?
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by Maximus85(m): 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Wealthy and riches are two different things. Rich people are poverty striken. Because they go about flaunting their kobo kobo. Wealthy people are too busy to flaunt. The lives they touch speaks. Their aura. Has anyone seen how Bill Gate dresses? He doesn't drive expensive cars, he wouldn't flaunt his sitting room. Poverty is a disease of the mind abeg, when you flaunt... You're still very poor, ever poorer than a guy that can't boast of 10k in his account.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by Aluweezy(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Zidora is the trusted name in foreign education placement, study abroad services, visa application assistance and all other travel needs. Obtain your guaranteed tourist visa, work visa, and study visa to Canada, Australia, United States, Dubai etc. Study abroad and earn bachelor's, masters and online degrees from accredited institutions across America, Europe, Malaysia, etc.

For more info, visit: www.zidoraconsults.com.
Flight tickets also available. Whatsapp/Call: 08166906526 or Email: aluauchenna@yahoo.com

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by Herrmes: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
rosalieene:
don't mind her.

She is just flaunting it all to cover up

deep within her, she is an unhappy woman
You know that how?
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by pbs4real(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
rosalieene:
don't mind her.
u luk cute.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by morbeta(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
freebrowsingtime:

Please can you show us the originals in your house?
Living in the most dirtiest of place and because you visit Konga and see pictures, you think you are now wise and know the different between original and fake furniture? When you are sitting in a white ₦1,500 rubber chair, typing with Glo ₦100 bundle.

Correction (most dirtiest of place) wrong English.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by Herrmes: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Maximus85:

It must be boring for you ooo. When a building is being occupied by just one person, it's nothing but a house. You can't call it a home.
Says you.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by Sunglass20(f): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
Make up don suffer.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by Nedfed(m): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lescalier:

BEEF.
If u had it, I believe u'll do worse
Bros park well jooor
Have you ever see the Nigerians wealthy people (Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola etc) displaying/showing dia living rooms or other rooms on social media?
Rich people don't make noise but acts.
But all dis aje pako turn to beta life no go let us rest.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
5DMindset:

Hey Hey Hey, calm down before you get heart attack. People have the right to flaunt what they have so it can inspire others to aspire higher or even see new sets of furnitures and upgrade theirs. The days of living in your unknown home and as an unknown human being is over. Try to make some money and show the world too.

Can someone show me his/her toilet pls ? grin

How many times have you seen Dangote, Otedola, Mark Zuckerberg, Innoson or even 2face showing off whatever they have on their social media accounts?

Frequently showing off things on social media is, and will always be for weak minded sissies whose egos feed off social media likes and comments, or for ppl in showbiz whose business it is to actually show off.

Trust me, it has got nothing to do with motivation and inspiration.

Now this is not to say that posting once in a while is bad, but frequently, then there's a problem somewhere, something akin to self esteem issues.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by Tex42(m): 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nice LR...simple and classy.
this specie of dog again?!...just don't go Oge Okeye on us abeg!
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

How many times have you seen Dangote, Otedola, Mark Zuckerberg, Innoson or even 2face showing off whatever they have on their social media accounts?

Frequently showing off things on social media is, and will always be for weak minded sissies whose egos feed off social media likes and comments, or for ppl in showbiz whose business it is to actually show off.

Trust me, it has got nothing to do with motivation and inspiration.

Now this is not to say that posting once in a while is bad, but frequently, then there's a problem somewhere, something akin to self esteem issues.

Focus on your failures to rejoice on Biafra Successes and question your source of hatred for the prosperity of Biafrans and why you are so afraid you can not survive without them. Shame.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by TheRealestGuy(m): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
5DMindset:
Focus on your failures to rejoice on Biafra Successes and question your source of hatred for the prosperity of Biafrans and why you are so afraid you can not survive without them. Shame.

You're irredeemably deficient in reasoning.

Anu ohia na enweghi ako n'uche

angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by Benwems(m): 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Modsenemy:
Did she make money from OAP or recently from Ciroc ?
I'm just curious about how OAPs are overrated
Exactly ooh. What is OAP ? On air personality. How much are they paid 60-200K per month depending on qualification, years of experience yet they would be leaving above their earning especially the girls, clearly they are runs girls/prostitutes. The only endorsement she have was recently with ciroc yet they will say they are virgins like toolz said she was a virgin. In my opinion they are all runs girls because men dont give money for free and yet they dont have another source of income.
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by seyoops4u: 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
Woman Sets Up Her Husband Calls Police On Him And Pretends As If He Is Beating Her Up Mercilessly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixTOcYZMyIs
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by Macmoni(m): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

E-Money did it,
P-Square did it,
OritseFemi did it,
Banky W did it,
Davido did it,
Timaya just did it,

Now Toke is doing it.

u are talking like a broke jealous preeq
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by Isiterere(m): 1:21am On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

E-Money did it,
P-Square did it,
OritseFemi did it,
Banky W did it,
Davido did it,
Timaya just did it,

Now Toke is doing it.

I triple checked the moniker behind this comment. I was 1million times surprised. Whaooooooo
Is this part of Change?

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by ireneidiva(f): 1:37am On Jul 23, 2017
sunshineV:
If ur single u suck
Single people suck? smh
Re: Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Sitting Room by ireneidiva(f): 1:39am On Jul 23, 2017
rosalieene:
don't mind her.
What is wrong with you guys? You expect her to post her crying pictures?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliana Olayode 'Toyo Baby' In School Uniform On Movie Set / Asisat Oshoala And Onome Visit Paul Okoye In His Mansion / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.