Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me. (758 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Nigerian Economy: Here Are Some Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me. by WeNoGoDie(m): 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
Yes you hard me right!!

Help me set up a good online business that can fetch me additional income and walk away with N100,000.

Get a lawyer if you are sceptical and I'll sign to confirm agreement.

* I don't mind if the income is not much as long as its certain and steady.

* The business you recommend must be easy to run and can also be done at ones spare time.

* No ponzi scheme or illegal business.

* Not a fan of Forex, Bitcoins and similar business that appear to be luck and gamble.

* Online business is most preferable but if its offline,profitable and easy to run at ones spare time, I won't mind.

Thanks

Call : .0.8.0.5.4.9.4.2.3.1.4.

Whatsapp: .0.8.0.9.4.2.0.3.6.1.5.
Re: 100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
You want wire?

I will guide you. Infiltrate networks. Credit cards and others.

Track down online buyers.

1 Like

Re: 100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me. by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
I can help, but first, you need to tell me what your budget is for establishing the business.
WeNoGoDie:
Yes you hard me right!!

Help me set up a good online business that can fetch me additional income and walk away with N100,000.

* The business you recommend must be easy to run and can also be done at ones spare time.

* Not a fan of Forex, Bitcoins and similar business that appear to be luck and gamble.

* Online business is most preferable but if its offline,profitable and easy to run at ones spare time, I won't mind.

Thanks

Re: 100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me. by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
PatrickOkunima:
I can help, but first, you need to tell me what your budget is for establishing the business.

Please let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: 100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me. by madgoat(m): 2:10am On Jul 23, 2017
PatrickOkunima:

I am also interested in this. Can a budget of 50K do anything?
Re: 100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me. by matuskyoo7(m): 6:04am On Jul 23, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
You want wire?

I will guide you. Infiltrate networks. Credit cards and others.can you teach me that ?

Track down online buyers.
can you teach me that?...am interested
Re: 100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me. by koredex4love(m): 7:17am On Jul 23, 2017
i will teach you the in and out of importation with the best products you can sell and make good profits.i will also set your online stores and ensure you make sales of over 100k before I back out of your transaction.
Chat me on WhatsApp on 08057469481
But your capital should be high to buy good qty.

WeNoGoDie:
Yes you hard me right!!

Thanks

Re: 100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me. by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2017
Where are the online gurus

(1) (Reply)

What Product Is Most Needed By Most Companies In Nigeria / Hello Friends, I Need Your Advice On The Business I Can Start With N2million / Africapitalism: Why Aren't African Companies Solving Africa's Problems?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.