Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

UK Based Nigerian, Nunu Obe Celebrates Her Graduation With Racy Tweets - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK Based Nigerian, Nunu Obe Celebrates Her Graduation With Racy Tweets (2563 Views)

Single Mum Who Conceived At Tender Age, Celebrates Her Graduation With Her Son / Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S / The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Based Nigerian, Nunu Obe Celebrates Her Graduation With Racy Tweets by JNBoss: 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
Uk Based Nigerian and Member of the BK Chat Ldn cast, Nunu Obe just graduated College.

She celebrated her graduation with racy tweet that has caused lots of controversy.

Nunu is a very controversial personality as she once said on the BK Chat Ldn show that she prefers a man gives her mouth action while she is on her period.

See tweets below

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/uk-based-nigerian-nunu-obe-celebrates.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

Re: UK Based Nigerian, Nunu Obe Celebrates Her Graduation With Racy Tweets by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
rubbish
Re: UK Based Nigerian, Nunu Obe Celebrates Her Graduation With Racy Tweets by NwaAmaikpe: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
shocked

How do I tell her I am her hater..

So that I can suck too undecided
Re: UK Based Nigerian, Nunu Obe Celebrates Her Graduation With Racy Tweets by internationalman(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
suck which pussy? if ur knee is dis black I wonder how ur....ohhhhh leave me let me say what's on my mind.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Nigerian, Nunu Obe Celebrates Her Graduation With Racy Tweets by Mrjo(m): 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
How do I tell her I am her hater..
So that I can suck too undecided
suck her menes? Jesus!

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Final Year Picture From Tai Solarin University Of Education. / Uniport 2009/2010 Supplementary Admission List(all Faculties) / About Texila American University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.