Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

PHOTOS: Osinbajo Visits 12-12 Polo And Turf Club In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Visits 12-12 Polo And Turf Club In Abuja (1188 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Family Of Precious Owolabi Killed In Shiites Protest (pics) / Osinbajo Visits 106-Year-Old Baba Gazazhin In Kubwa / Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Osinbajo Visits 12-12 Polo And Turf Club In Abuja by ceometromedia: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Acting President, Prof. Osinbajo visits 12-12 Polo and Turf Club in Abuja. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/07/photos-osinbajo-visits-12-12-polo-and.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Visits 12-12 Polo And Turf Club In Abuja by ceometromedia: 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2017

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Visits 12-12 Polo And Turf Club In Abuja by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
smiley lovely, daradara se sir,

Got to ease off 'em stress, life is too short, got to roll on.
I wanna take this medium to appreciate the the minister for cleaning up the drainages on yaradua express, and other major mobile arteries of the city, though more needs to be done, apart from digging them out, the debris are yet to be cleared, if it rains, they could find their way back,

Nonetheless permit me to digress,
I noticed many abandoned projects of high magnitude, which could provide jobs,

The Millennium tower and adjoining structures have become a shadow of themselves,this work began since obj time, seems to have an impermanence of procrastination for its completion, I wish this lovely project can become a reality.

Work at the new firs corporate headquarters is too slow, The pace of last year was unprecedented, but this year have been on snail motion,
The new efcc corporate headquarters too same, from waziri to lamode to magu, I hope magu breaks the jinx.

There is a pothole at the underpass of the interchange at city gate, while coming towards national hospital, it could get worse, maintenance and patch up is needed,

The cctv surveillance concatenation system in the city, I don't know how efficient and effective their functionality is, some of the sensitive cables are left unconnected and bare, being the capital of the federal Republic , it is preposterous and despicable to neglect the spy network of her security, this is tantamount to security breach

The jabi Lake waterfront needs recreational investment too for tourism, the boat regatta used to be enjoyed by tourist, it needs upgrade with better boats recreational canoes, etc, the fastidious encroachment of real-estate development shouldn't deter her scenic waterfront development,

Also major satellite towns and suburbs in other area councils, with the exception of Abuja municipality is in dare need of face lift, her infrastructures are wallowing in decadence, the Council administration of kwali, Kuje, bwari, gwagwalada, abaji needs to be awakened from slumber,

I wish relevant authorities will listen to the voice of reason.
Adios!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Visits 12-12 Polo And Turf Club In Abuja by fran6co(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
hmm
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Visits 12-12 Polo And Turf Club In Abuja by Tolexander: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Abeg Osinbajo!

Don't mount on any of the horses to play polo o.
I no trust dem Hausa guys o, dem fit jazz those horses.
Cos dem no want any southerner to replace Buhari.

Make e no be like Gov. Sheu Kangiwa of Sokoto state wey fall from a horse back and die while playing polo in 1981.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Visits 12-12 Polo And Turf Club In Abuja by omowolewa: 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Humm, learning the politic very fast.

Don't risk the ride pls
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Visits 12-12 Polo And Turf Club In Abuja by ubongoton(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
see buhari's step brother on the left hand side sha he dope
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Visits 12-12 Polo And Turf Club In Abuja by abdulwastecx(m): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
ubongoton:
see buhari's step brother on the left hand side sha he dope

No lie I know that man... The man is a confirm Kano man, I once supervised the construction of the polo stand arena. He is the owner of the place
Re: PHOTOS: Osinbajo Visits 12-12 Polo And Turf Club In Abuja by ubongoton(m): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
abdulwastecx:

No lie I know that man... The man is a confirm Kano man, I once supervised the construction of the polo stand arena. He is the owner of the place
For your mine now you be read polo engineering o........
Hu you epp

(1) (Reply)

Yolicom Announces Plan To Hold Independence Rally On August 19, 2017 / Apc/pdp Is Not Mandated To Restructure Nigeria, Secession Is Unconstitutional! / Igbo Coalition Groups Meet In Enugu, Fault FG For Branding IPOB As Terrorists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.