Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Re : Pmb And The Descendants Of Shimei - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re : Pmb And The Descendants Of Shimei (371 Views)

Akwa Ibom Politics: Conspiracy, Betrayal And The Story Of Shimei / Re: Pmb Statement That God Will Judge Our Past Leaders: / PMB And The Descendants Of Shimei By Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re : Pmb And The Descendants Of Shimei by NFFGG: 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
RE : PMB AND THE DESCENDANTS OF SHIMEI

By Olumide Akinrinlola

Dear Mr. Femi Adesina,

Your article with the above title refers :

I so much love your story where you refer to the opposition People Democratic Party (PDP) as the biblical Shimei of our time, a biblical story you used in favour of All Progressive Congress (APC) and against the PDP. You are indeed good in selling your points to your audience ; you also know how to defend president Muhammadu Buhari at anytime and in any season. That's your job anyway, I am not surprised.

Mr. Femi, in as much as I detest the free ticket PDP gave to the people to loot our treasury, APC is also the scribes and pharisees that is running down the government of president Muhammadu Buhari which you failed to acknowledged in your write ups.

Those who are hell bent to pull down the government of president Buhari are more prevalent in the ruling APC than PDP. Without PDP, which is the only active opposition party to the ruling APC, Nigeria would have become a one party state, and by so doing, there will not be checks and balances if the only dissenting voice is silent in a presidential system of government like ours. But I want to tell you today that the original Shimei are in APC which Nigerians refer to as the CABALS.

APC would have become a government of all- correct without the PDP. So PDP are only doing their job as opposition party. The main Shimei, which Nigerians refer to as the CABAL are the major problem of this current administration and not the PDP as painted by you.

I also need to tell you sir that the same thieves and robbers in PDP during the reign of former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan were recycled by the ruling APC to ensure the success of APC in the last presidential election .And many of them were today made member of the executive cabinet of the ruling APC. So, APC is as same as the then PDP of yesterday.

Nothing has really changed between the then PDP and the present ruling APC .The majority of political actors in the then PDP under GEJ are thesame set of People today in APC who are shouting the slogan of change. Apart from the president and the vice president, the duo whom I exonerated with few other APC members including your humble self, the remaining People in your party, APC, are also the Shimei of our time. Apologies for this sir, you are correct by describing the PDP as Shimei but indeed, the opposite is true because those you referred as Shimei are now in the ruling APC which means APC or some set of APC members are the Shimei.

APC does not only have Shimei, they also have scribes and pharisees within the government that is sabotaging the efforts of the president in his anti corruption crusade. They also have the hypocrites and the saboteurs.

As you hope to see the Shimie in PDP disgraced, I also want to advise that you start praying for the Shimei, Scribes and Pharisees in APC to be ejected out of the villa.

May God deliver us from the bondage of political parties. It is high time we started making used of independent candidacy. I appeal to the national assembly to do the needful immediately.

God will save us from the Shimei, the Cabals, not only in Buhari's government but in Nigeria as a whole.

Olumide Akinrinlola is the president of the council of concerned youth of Nigeria (cocyon)

(1) (Reply)

You Don't Know Jack, Start From Ward, Uduaghan Lectures Utomi On Politics 101 / Lagos LG Polls: LP Confirms Alliance With PDP / Acting President Osinbajo Swears In New Ministers Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.