Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

September 12, 2017 - Biafran Referendum Announcement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / September 12, 2017 - Biafran Referendum Announcement (1519 Views)

So No More Biafran Referendum? / IPOB Deputy Leader Storms UN With Petition For Biafran Referendum / Biafran Referendum - Positive Signs As UK Loses UN Vote. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

September 12, 2017 - Biafran Referendum Announcement by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: September 12, 2017 - Biafran Referendum Announcement by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
The Best Time in History for Biafrans. I wish you guys luck.

Trump is billionaire, and as such could not be controlled by the Owners of The Seven Sisters. Biafrans have this slim opportunity to get their country.

This is a miracle.

Congratulations in Advance.
Re: September 12, 2017 - Biafran Referendum Announcement by honourhim: 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
I know the pranks u are playing with Biafra news. Fake news so i no dey watch.,
Re: September 12, 2017 - Biafran Referendum Announcement by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
honourhim:
I know the pranks u are playing with Biafra news. Fake news so i no dey watch.,

It is not fake bro and you do not have to watch, those who watch will explain to you, I know data is your problem.
Re: September 12, 2017 - Biafran Referendum Announcement by FUNNYBONE1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
as a Yoruba Muslim, if I suffer from any heart attack today, op should be held responsible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: September 12, 2017 - Biafran Referendum Announcement by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
FUNNYBONE1:
as a Yoruba Muslim, if I suffer from any heart attack today, op should be held responsible
is there anything like Yoruba muslim are Yoruba's divided ?
Re: September 12, 2017 - Biafran Referendum Announcement by FUNNYBONE1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
But na we dey carry Biafra matter for head like gala na

1 Like

Re: September 12, 2017 - Biafran Referendum Announcement by GrandGarcon: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
this news is fake. Listen to Uche Mefor on RBL ONLY. No such announcement was made on either Radio Biafra or the official Facebook page of RBL.

1 Like

Re: September 12, 2017 - Biafran Referendum Announcement by ESDKING: 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
Hmmm, go to Ekiti and see yourself.
97℅ of them hate anything Biafra. They don't take it lightly when you criticize Buhari just because they share the same religion faith with him.

They are second Chief antagonists of Biafra after Hausa Fulani because because, Biafexit will expose the dichotomy between Yoruba Christians and afonja Muslims. They don't work together, forget the cover-up.
Only Yoruba Christian will tell you the truth.

2 Likes

Re: September 12, 2017 - Biafran Referendum Announcement by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
ESDKING:

97℅ of them hate anything Biafra. They don't take it lightly when you criticize Buhari just because they share the same religion faith with him.

They are second Chief antagonists of Biafra after Hausa Fulani because because, Biafexit will expose the dichotomy between Yoruba Christians and afonja Muslims. They don't work together, forget the cover-up.

Without meaning to be rude, but are you sound at all, are you sure ? 97% in Ekiti hate Buhari being critisized ?
I give up on you.
Re: September 12, 2017 - Biafran Referendum Announcement by ESDKING: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Without meaning to be rude, but are you sound at all, are you sure ? 97% in Ekiti hate Buhari being critisized ?
I give up on you.
97℅ of Yoruba Muslims in general not only Ekiti state.I put Ekiti there because of how Yoruba Muslims both few in Ekiti and beyond attack Fayose day in and day out due to his frequent criticism on Buhari who is a Muslim. But unfortunately for them, Muslims are only 39.5 in Ekiti state that's why they are minority in that state and their views in Ekiti state in particular is not taken too serious hence their frustration .
Understand my English.
I knew Muslim like you would quote me to talk rubbish.
Anu mpama.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: September 12, 2017 - Biafran Referendum Announcement by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Biafra referendum won't happen soon as being painted. It will happen when the bound (oil) holding Nigeria becomes very weak.

my prediction: 2027
Re: September 12, 2017 - Biafran Referendum Announcement by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
ESDKING:

Stop pulling facts out of your ass, man Ekiti was the SW state that had the highest number of votes for that Otueke drunkard. Its not nice to say things you know nothing about

(1) (Reply)

You Wont Believe What Happened In Owerri Yesterday.... / Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians / Strip Uwazurike Unclad, Give Him 36 Strokes Anywhere You See Him – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.