Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) (61097 Views)

Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo / Rivers Flood: Huge Python Killed In Obagi Community In Onelga (Photos) / Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by shegra58: 12:20am On Jul 23, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Don't know the right section to put this tho.

Some group of men in Lagos was caught on camera having fun in Lagos flood.

Well to me "These are the real Men"

Nowhere is like lagos grin

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/07/photo-lagosians-drink-beer-in-flood.html
neva doubt the power of alcohol cheesy
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by HomorBj(m): 12:26am On Jul 23, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Pool party wink
Catch the summer vibes.....⛈�

And when u finally meet her,would u let her go?���‍♀�
Would u love Him despite all his shortcomings...?��
Ladies and Gentlemen�� ,get your earphones �ready cos something wavy is coming...���
Raving act, *Bj_Jeezy* jumps on a groovy remake of Cold water by @djspinall and @killertunez..���
This one would definitely make u wanna feel the cruise and catch the vibes♨♨�,
*DontGo*Drops officially June 29th,Stay close, *Dont Go*... Plss,Help Repost the artwork on all social media,tagging *@bj_jeezy* and *the _jeezifieds*��
For bookings; Contact; talk2jeezy@gmail.com Ephraim:07038565517

#The_jeezifieds
#BlazingJeezy
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by shoprite: 1:23am On Jul 23, 2017
fowosh:
lies...this stale pics.... any flood pics u come across now must b from Lagos abi?

Sadly it is true . . .Joel Oguntade street Aguda Surulere . . .I witnessed it !

1 Like

Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by shoprite: 1:25am On Jul 23, 2017
Modsenemy:
The cameraman is also in the water . All of dem are silly .

Well I need proof that this is lagos undecided

I hate to do this, but this is Lagos . . .Joel Oguntade street Aguda Surulere . . .I saw it live !

1 Like

Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by shoprite: 1:28am On Jul 23, 2017
Realali:
Old pictures stop your lie lie

better believe it . . .that street is in Aguda Surulere . . .I'm a witness
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by Fedguy: 1:38am On Jul 23, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Tumbs up to apc. Ambode is willingly working
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by edupedia: 2:07am On Jul 23, 2017
rose54321:

Interesting, between your English and that of the OP, I don't know which is worst.

....did you say "worst" between two people?....this is the problem with those of u correcting the English of people on N/L and making things worse....why don't u just allow people express themselves as they like?....

4 Likes

Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 2:59am On Jul 23, 2017
People like dirty naturally

How can somebody even stay in such a dirty water and even drink

Some people and dirty are 5 and 6

ishowdotgmail:

Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 3:03am On Jul 23, 2017
You can't even spell illiterates
CaptainFM1:
They are bunch of illeterates and irresponsible men!
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 4:07am On Jul 23, 2017
Smartini:
Is this how to prove their manhood in their villages? Their addiction to alcohol outweighs their power of reasoning... They couldn't even afford a beer parlour in a storeyed building. Subjecting themselves to filthy muddy waters and exposing their feet to water crawlers all in the name of FUN undecided

In my response today to an unrelated thread I mentioned how alcohol is an incompatible commodity for blackman digestive system. Whiteman is at his best when consuming alcohol and liquor generally, his faculties of reasoning are awakened. In a blackman, alcohol and liquor produces an effect that reverses our state of mind and lead us to behave in ways counter to our interest and dignity. If you look through my profile posts you will see the post. This picture is evident of what I talked about.

Grown men, some or all with wives and children sit in middle of a stagnant and infectious environment consuming alcohol. There are more bottles on the table than are clients. This is what some of us call civilized. Shame!!
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by madjune(m): 4:33am On Jul 23, 2017
This must be Warri.

Woman even follow dem siddon.
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by blackface123: 4:58am On Jul 23, 2017
Na wah for Naija.Do they can't drink at home ni?wetin drink go do some people ehn,
hmmm
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by Rhea(f): 5:12am On Jul 23, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

No be small grooving. Soaking their feet in street sewage and soaking their brains in "akohol" grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by James988: 5:49am On Jul 23, 2017
cursed men
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by SmartchoiceNGR: 6:04am On Jul 23, 2017
Rhea:

No be small grooving. Soaking their feet in street sewage and soaking their brains in "akohol" grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Nice sense of humour
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by merits(m): 6:08am On Jul 23, 2017
bbbabes:
These are the carriers of all sorts of diseases plaguing the women folk

Illiterates
you na every section you dey comments,wetin be your problem seff?@bbbabes
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 23, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

definition of committment
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by ORIGENAL(m): 6:13am On Jul 23, 2017
Old pictures, qoute me anywere
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by omamokta: 6:13am On Jul 23, 2017
Your own English is the worst of them all. Teacher!

Interesting, between your English and that of the OP, I don't know which is worst. [/quote]
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by omamokta: 6:15am On Jul 23, 2017
Your own English is the worst of them all. Teacher!
rose54321:

Interesting, between your English and that of the OP, I don't know which is worst.
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by MrImole: 6:28am On Jul 23, 2017
rose54321:

Even your own reminds me of this tyrant that ruled centuries ago: "Ivan the terrible"
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by nduogu(m): 6:37am On Jul 23, 2017
That is Joel Oguntade Street in Aguda, Surulere.

1 Like

Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by Sleekdude4u(m): 6:40am On Jul 23, 2017
Buhari must see this grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by MrImole: 6:42am On Jul 23, 2017
MetaPhysical:

In my response today to an unrelated thread I mentioned how alcohol is an incompatible commodity for blackman digestive system. Whiteman is at his best when consuming alcohol and liquor generally, his faculties of reasoning are awakened. In a blackman, alcohol and liquor produces an effect that reverses our state of mind and lead us to behave in ways counter to our interest and dignity. If you look through my profile posts you will see the post. This picture is evident of what I talked about.

Grown men, some or all with wives and children sit in middle of a stagnant and infectious environment consuming alcohol. There are more bottles on the table than are clients. This is what some of us call civilized. Shame!!

Please emancipate yourself from this mental slavery, alcohol has the same effect on every race and generation, it only depends on the quantity you take and please don't tell me it is only blacks that get drunk, trust me, even animals... If you've been noticing also, "drink responsibly" has always been on the label of every bottle of beer be it in Africa and even in your "newly white friends" place.

1 Like

Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:46am On Jul 23, 2017
afonjas in d south-waste are dirty pple...no surprise..shayo on guyz cool
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by IbyOneGod: 6:51am On Jul 23, 2017
The oba of lagoon should be hold responsible for all this mess
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:54am On Jul 23, 2017
balancediet:
"God Made man plain and simple, men make themselves complicated..."eccl. 7:29

Wow....you know bible ooooo. Just checked it out.
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by hardbody: 7:03am On Jul 23, 2017
Modsenemy:
The cameraman is also in the water . All of dem are silly .

Can anyone spot the lady among them? undecided

Actually there are two women, no lady properly so called will do that.
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by Mentor246(m): 7:28am On Jul 23, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:
Are they not worried about all the human excrement in that water?
Na only you dey think that one bro
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by Djicemob: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2017
rose54321:

What's wrong with his English?
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Dis Na jakande
Re: Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2017
fowosh:
lies...this stale pics.... any flood pics u come across now must b from Lagos abi?
this is jakande in lekki na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. / My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos) / I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.