Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Best And The Most Effective Way To Woe A Girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best And The Most Effective Way To Woe A Girl (463 Views)

What’s The Most Effective Way To Clear Your System Ahead Of A Drug Test / Most Effective Way To Convert Ost To Pst File / LG Poll: Ambode Has Compounded Pdp’s Woe, Says Jimoh, Rep Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best And The Most Effective Way To Woe A Girl by bencrane(m): 12:08am On Jul 23, 2017
To woe a girl is not as hard as some think it is. Some guys are just afraid to here no from the girl

First of all the location or scenario you meet the girl determines her reaction and response.

EG:

Girls you meet at night club are the easiest (why_ because they went there looking for a guy that will be in there body like skin tight . Just approach her ask her , her name with one kind of wicked sexsy eyes, she already know where the conversation is heading....
l bet you you will be overwhelemed with the response

1 Like

Re: Best And The Most Effective Way To Woe A Girl by bencrane(m): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
SECONDLY

Girls who are already your friend and you want something more than friendship...

this category are easy shaaa because they are more understanding ...
opening up your feelings to this category is necessary because the out come is always positive they may not agree but they already know your intention so they always tend to treat you sweet...

No 80% of this category that don't agree always end up giving you chance to chop kpekus

am a witness because this is my category
Re: Best And The Most Effective Way To Woe A Girl by bencrane(m): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
THIRDLY

Girls you know but are not acquainted to them...

This category need much time and attention. this is why a guy always need to be coded.
your codedness is the gateway to your sucsses here ....

coded: neat , affluential, intellect etc
Re: Best And The Most Effective Way To Woe A Girl by bencrane(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Note1:
The fact that you are being rejected today does not mean you would be rejected tomorrow. in life,there are times whereby getting to get a gf/bf seems to become difficult becos they are not forth coming but with time,they become so much that one starts to get confused on which one to pick out of the numerous baes. Just know that you are in that phase now and with time you they would be chased after.
Note 2:
Don't be discouraged just work on your dressing and swaggs. Furthermore, try online dating. Register for chats applications like Facebook,2go etc. This would boast your chances of having a gf becos online dating is actually more easier and this would give u self confidence. in fact, meeting baes online is nor tedious and there ate decent baes one can get dhr.
Note 3
Make friends with ladies before asking them out this would enable you break the ice or barrier between you both. Even if she wants to reject you,she would reject you politely but a lot of them would give u a yes than a no.
Note 4
Get popular. I dnt mean by getting involve in bad gangs or anything frivolous but try getting involved in either church activities,school politics,football or get a gud grade.
Note 5
Attend public gathering or marriage a lot. I met my fiancee through a weeding party so you can as well try attending weddings or school parties
Re: Best And The Most Effective Way To Woe A Girl by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ok nah!

(1) (Reply)

5-month Old Baby Die In Lagos Inferno / I Don't Love My Wife Again / How Do Street Lights Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.