Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

E-auction Platform - Hamabid - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / E-auction Platform - Hamabid (961 Views)

Why Ali Introduced The E- Auction Platform / Customs Unveil E-auction Platform For Vehicles / Customs To Deploy E-auction Platform July 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-auction Platform - Hamabid by shaunfab: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2017
Many exceptional business ideas are coming up day in day out that are making lives of Nigerians easier and smarter. I recently got wind of an e-auction platform called Hamabid where users bid for items at ridiculously low prices by buying bids.

I am really considering registering and trying them out, but I want to confirm if there are any nairalanders who have used the platform. Any winners? How authentic is the platform? How good was the item purchased for the bid winners?

I am also considering this for my own business. However, I need to know the fair value and tax implications for a small registered company.

Please share your thoughts and experiences.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-auction Platform - Hamabid by Prechy08(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2017
Seen that too but curious as u are
Re: E-auction Platform - Hamabid by trustechi: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hello, have you registered on hamabid.com yet? Let me know, how was your experience?
shaunfab:
Many exceptional business ideas are coming up day in day out that are making lives of Nigerians easier and smarter. I recently got wind of an e-auction platform called Hamabid where users bid for items at ridiculously low prices by buying bids.

I am really considering registering and trying them out, but I want to confirm if there are any nairalanders who have used the platform. Any winners? How authentic is the platform? How good was the item purchased for the bid winners?

I am also considering this for my own business. However, I need to know the fair value and tax implications for a small registered company.

Please share your thoughts and experiences.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How I Made N1.7M From Globalintergold In 5 Weeks: My Passive Income / Do You Need A PR Or A Social Media Accounts Handler? Check In / If #1m Was Mistakenly Transferred To Your Account, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.