Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

A Message To Mr. Mordecai Ladan, DPR Director - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Message To Mr. Mordecai Ladan, DPR Director (1669 Views)

Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Mr. Mordecai Ladan, DPR Director by EdoBoy90(m): 7:37am On Jul 23, 2017
Dear Sir,

Please just be fair with this DPR recruitment under your watch. At least, the Nigeria police was fair with the 10000 recruitment personnel.

Please Sir, eschew nepotism, favourism, godfatherism and back recruitment.

Just be fair and God will bless you Sir.

Best regards,

DPR Applicants.

4 Likes

Re: A Message To Mr. Mordecai Ladan, DPR Director by marvelling(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2017
EdoBoy90:
Dear Sir,

Please just be fair with this DPR recruitment under your watch. At least, the Nigeria police was fair with the 10000 recruitment personnel.

Sir, no nepotism, no back recruitment.

Just be fair and God will bless you Sir.

Best regards,

DPR Applicants.

lol! you plea will fall on deaf ears! grin the decision has been made already

4 Likes

Re: A Message To Mr. Mordecai Ladan, DPR Director by maxwell767(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2017
lipsrsealed does ur life depends on this so called DPR job?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Mr. Mordecai Ladan, DPR Director by marvelling(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2017
maxwell767:

I wonder o!
Re: A Message To Mr. Mordecai Ladan, DPR Director by Livebygrace: 10:16am On Jul 23, 2017
The DPR director doesn't have power of his own. His remote controllers are the big politicians of this country. So, don't rely much on them to avoid big blow of disappointment.
Re: A Message To Mr. Mordecai Ladan, DPR Director by dingbang(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2017
DPR isn't a do or die affair.. I believe some people will commit suicide if they don't get this job.

For one thing I am not really too freaked about it, like a celebrity said, for you to be successful in life, it has to be with something you really love and can be willing to die for it..

I want to tell the Chief of Naval staff openly that I have passion for the Nigerian Navy and its just one thing I am willing to die for.. Its a pity I still am not able to get in due to corruption..

The federal govt needs to recruit people who are willing to offer 100percent of their lives to a job.. That way the system will be effective.. And there will be no corruption.

1 Like

Re: A Message To Mr. Mordecai Ladan, DPR Director by EdoBoy90(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
maxwell767:

Sorry, I am engaged already. Whether DPR or No DPR, recession or no recession; as far the WORLD WILL ALWAYS REMAIN ON WHEELS, I must survive.

As far you too want to ride on WHEELS, I must survive. Shikena##

Mission aborted.
Re: A Message To Mr. Mordecai Ladan, DPR Director by EdoBoy90(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
dingbang:
DPR isn't a do or die affair.. I believe some people will commit suicide if they don't get this job.

For one thing I am not really too freaked about it, like a celebrity said, for you to be successful in life, it has to be with something you really love and can be willing to die for it..

I want to tell the Chief of Naval staff openly that I have passion for the Nigerian Navy and its just one thing I am willing to die for.. Its a pity I still am not able to get in due to corruption..

The federal govt needs to recruit people who are willing to offer 100percent of their lives to a job.. That way the system will be effective.. And there will be no corruption.

For those who are not engaged will commit suicide not ME
Re: A Message To Mr. Mordecai Ladan, DPR Director by maxwell767(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
EdoBoy90:

For those who are not engaged will commit suicide not ME

Even if one is not engaged in something must they commit suicide on "federal government jobs" in this country Nigeria?

There are so many other things to Die for, not Federal government job.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

6 Openings At Dufil Prima / How Do I Get To 19 Ajao Road Off Adeniyi Jones Ikeja From Mile 2 / How Can One B Fast In Critical Reasonoing Qstns?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.