Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Brotherly Greetings To All Christian Brothers In Boko Haram Ravaged North East. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brotherly Greetings To All Christian Brothers In Boko Haram Ravaged North East. (305 Views)

Brotherly Greetings / Follow Christian Brothers/sisters In The House Pls Help Out / Fellow Christian Brothers, Please Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brotherly Greetings To All Christian Brothers In Boko Haram Ravaged North East. by chrisxxx(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2017
I bring to you all this message of goodwill. We pray for you people as always. And in many cases welfare offerings have been collected in our various churches down south for your welfare support. I am using this medium to encourage all Christians and men of goodwill to ceaselessly encourage and extend brotherly love to those in distress and persecution not only in North East Nigeria but all over the world especially in the Middle East.
The church shall not cease to march on. Jesus once said “I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it” (Matt 16:18b)
Satan and his principalities may attack the church but the church will never be overtaken.
(2 Corinthians 4:4; Ephesians 6:10-17;Romans 16:20)
The Infernal principalities and powers with all their cunning and strength, will never be able to extirpate His gospel, to destroy His interest, to demolish His church in general.
The church, is protected from the evil one that will never prevail over it. It is a perilous period. The church will remain, having been built on a rock. The rock on which we are built is the confession of Peter that Jesus is the Christ.
(Mark 8:27-30; Luke 9:18-20; John 6:66-71)
'13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? 14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets. 15He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? 16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. 18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. 20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.'

May Christ locate and dislocate any gathering against the church in Jesus Name. Amen.
One love to you all.
cc: lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Brotherly Greetings To All Christian Brothers In Boko Haram Ravaged North East. by orunto27: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2017
Calvary greetings Brother. May The Lord bless you. Happy Sunday!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Control Sexual Desires? / God Sees Everything / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.