Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens (2369 Views)

Bobrisky Vows To Give Girls With Flat Butts Bad Market (video). / Bobrisky Vows To Give Girls With Flat Butts Bad Market (video). / Bobrisky Vows To Stab Lady Who Threatened Him Over The Use Of Female Toilets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens by klanny: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2017
Nigerian Male Barbie and snapchat king , Bobrisky has taken to his snapchat to reveal his unquencheable love for his bae (as he calls his boyfriend) saying that ;

i love you so much , The Day You will end your relationship with me , that is the day i will leave this earth .

Meaning he would kill himself if his bae leaves him ....

Source : http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/07/bobrisky-vows-to-kill-him-self-day-his.html

Re: Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens by 40kobo77: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2017
MuMu.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens by klanny: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Lol
40kobo77:
MuMu.
Re: Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2017
40kobo77:
MuMu.

He is not MuMu. People are different, do not think that every human genome and species will remain the same. In the next 100yrs, you will see human beings without gender, some with multiple genders, some will totally deny their gender. We are bringing on board the new human race for 4D Earth.

These people you think are foolish or crazy are a test-run projects to test-the-waters on how Earth will receive the new humans.

Get used to it, times have changed for ever.

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens by onward4life(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2017
40kobo77:
MuMu.

Dnt blame the sore bottom he is not even on nairaland

But is bleaching pics dey hit front burner every blessed week

Explorers, Ammylov, Debbie etc hardly make front page

because they lack tribalistic stories

I blame the Entire Nairaland Management

Am really disappointed in all

The staff for Promoting this gay girl's Agenda.

Promote him more and encourage him some more..

Put him Passport on frontpage permanently

Nah una get Nairaland and Nigeria.

Cursed!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens by dolaide(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2017
Faux everywhere.....

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens by elyte89: 11:17am On Jul 23, 2017
A deranged fellow, and anybody who attach meaning to his/her words is also deranged

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens by MediumStout(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2017
cry
Re: Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens by daryoor(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
dumbrisky is suicidal...who cares.

when there 180 million people in a country, there will surely be creatures like dumbrisky and kemi olunloyo

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens by mubrix(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
He is already useless. .so I c no reason y he should kill himself wen he is not very much alive cry cry

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens by sweetrace(f): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
5DMindset:

He is not MuMu. People are different, do not think that every human genome and species will remain the same. In the next 100yrs, you will see human beings without gender, some with multiple genders, some will totally deny their gender. We are bringing on board the new human race for 4D Earth.

These people you think are foolish or crazy are a test-run projects to test-the-waters on how Earth will receive the new humans.

In your dreams and in real life, this will never come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens by Aabheaven(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Corps members looking for redeployment should chat me up on this number 09074805960
Re: Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens by iykofias(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
5DMindset:

I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just wrote

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens by ibkkk(f): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
No one/Nothing is worth dying for.
Re: Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens by Amberon11: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Showed my dad bobrisky's picture and asked if "SHE" was cute, my dad said she was okay. Up till now, he doesn't believe its a man.
Re: Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens by dkronicle(m): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
i need to kill dis shegoat
Re: Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens by titopius(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2017
How does that affect the price of Garri in the market

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna's Brother Shot Dead Hours After Sharing Christmas With Singer. / Toyin Abraham Shows Off The Cakes She Got For Her Birthday (photos) / Nigerian Model & Founder Of 'Boob Movement' Chioma, Flaunts Her Massive Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.