Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Thinking Of A Good Generator To Buy - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Thinking Of A Good Generator To Buy (392 Views)

Tec Junior Max 1500 Generator To Power Haier Thermocool Refrigerator HRF-160EX / Please Which Good Generator Can I Buy With A Budget Of 80k. / What Brand Of Good Generator Can I Get For 50K? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of A Good Generator To Buy by brownM2: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
how good is this generator called Lutian. if you have being using it Pls comment.
Re: Thinking Of A Good Generator To Buy by pat1612(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Buy thermacool hustler 3500 series coll can carry lot of appliances i bought it for 120k from thermacool but is available in spar at 118k.
Re: Thinking Of A Good Generator To Buy by nams77: 12:29am On Jul 24, 2017
Rather go for original sumec Firman. Not the red type. Go for the yellow ones. The only issue is that the key starter fails rather quickly but apart from that the engine is rugged. I bought two units over two years ago, and still running like new. I have not even change the plugs that came with it. Just try and get the one with original copper coil
Re: Thinking Of A Good Generator To Buy by nams77: 12:34am On Jul 24, 2017
For the lutian, we used it in my small parish for close to a year before it was stolen. We didn't have much load anyway. Just six fans and a couple of fluorescent lights and amplifier/keyboard. We only use it on Sundays, so I can say much about how rugged it is

(1) (Reply)

Item Sales/buying On Nairaland Made Easy / Motorola SL4000E Mototrbo 2 Way Radio Dealer In Abuja Nigeria-08035903713 / Turn Your Children To Computer Wizards This Long Holiday- Laptop/software Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.