Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) (58995 Views)

"Please Attend My Burial"- Dead Man Begs People To Come For His Burial In Poster / Drunk Comedian Climbs A Palm Tree At A Burial In Okigwe, Imo / Women Drinking Beer At A Burial In Enugu, Use Their Teeth As Opener (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
MissRaine69:

You miss the point that is not what was referred to here. You care for the living more than you would for a corpse or is that one and the same to you?
you have time answering that guy, you for ignore am
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by Jarus(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you resemble him small grin grin

O ti ya were.

4 Likes

Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by ghostdvirus(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Came:
Why did those that gave him a befitting burial let him roam the streets without caring for him... Medicine after death na him people dey always do.
Soole was never neglected, he was carter for,but he couldn't b cure,they were advice to let him b. He was always well clothed, nd occasionally shaved

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
ekensi01:
Someone they didnt care about when he was alive.

What a useless world.
very useless world and useless people
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by gabbywatch77: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
All this Long epistle for a mad man, why didn't you write all this to the state Govt to rehab soole or who when he was alive. Nonsense .
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
ekensi01:

What a useless world.
very useless world and useless people
Jarus:

O ti ya were.
sooooooole junior grin grin tongue
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by abioyeolaide(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
May his soul rest in peace. This is a great lesson to us, there is a lot of people who are not insane that are left to rotten when dead.

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by sam1990(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
Stupidity did they care for him when he was still alive? Did they provide food and shelter for him when he was still alive? Did they show him love when he was still alive?if NO,why are they now pretending to be nice,kind and caring after he died.I call this fake love and am sure God almighty does not like this.
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by olayiwola4u(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
mtchewww angry!! You neglected him alive and buried him like a king!!

http://topwritersden.com/triplets-ghetto-kids-zero-to-stardom/

who has the courage to go near a mad man alive?

God understands all things.
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by juman(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
bbbabes:
Useless Nigerians

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by olayiwola4u(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
bbbabes:
Useless Nigerians

Let's not judge people without putting ourselves in their shoes.
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
dolphinife:
Were dun wo, ko se bi lomo....

Don't know the translation biko
It means it's enjoyable to watch a madman display but no one wishes to give birth to such.
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by Habeyy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
All the hypocrites above me,blaming those that buried the poor old man.Name the numbers of destitute you have helped before? Nigerian nowadays just find it so easy condemning people who are meant to be praised and do otherwise for those who should actually be condemned. ..smh, I hail my people thou. Rip to the man

3 Likes

Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by juman(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
I remember the man, I was in that area for one year when I started secondary school.
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by juman(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
olayiwola4u:

Let's not judge people without putting ourselves in their shoes.

Certainly you are wrong.
In a sensible country they would not allow a mad man roaming the streets for decades.
Everything is wrong with nigeria.
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by olayiwola4u(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
juman:

Certainly you are wrong.
In a sensible country they would not allow a mad man roaming the streets for decades.
Everything is wrong with nigeria.

...then Govt is to be blamed, not Nigerians.

Have you seen these guys arresting street hawkers selling things by the road side?

do you know how many hawkers they arrest per day?

They do that job wholeheartedly because govt is paying them. However, no one is employed to take mad people off the street.

so, who is at fault?

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
ekensi01:

What a useless world .

You can say that again bro. Smh
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by aku626(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
I was hungry but you didn't feed me... naked and you didn't cloth me... judgment awaits. I believe this medicine after death should be tagged madness also.
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
why them no help him when he is alive
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by hefelove(m): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
donofdons:
Yorubas are prone to non violent madness,fetish rituals,lying spirits,servile mindedness, Hausas are prone to stupidity,indifference and disability, Igbos are prone to greed, innovativeness,aggression, ijaws are prone to drunkenness, Efiks are prone to servitude, ibibios are prone to laziness and gluttony, nupes are prone to primitive lifestyles, kanuris are prone to destructive pride over nothing, fulanis are prone to religious extremism, Ogoni's are prone to stupidity and inferiority complex, ikwerre are prone to violence and laziness, igalas are prone to fetishism and backwardness, idomas are prone to timidity, Tivs are prone to shortsightedness, jukuns are prone to violent madness, urobhos are prone to backwardness, itshekiris are prone to greediness, binis are prone to recklessness and criminality, igbiras are prone to violent temperament.
oga which one you dey prone to? undecided
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by juman(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
olayiwola4u:

...then Govt is to be blamed, not Nigerians.

Have you seen these guys arresting street hawkers selling things by the road side?

do you know how many hawkers they arrest per day?

They do that job wholeheartedly because govt is paying them. However, no one is employed to take mad people off the street.

so, who is at fault?

I agree with you.

But let look at it this way, where was the family of the mad man seeing him on the streets for decades?
I mean his paternal and maternal families.
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by juman(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
One nigeria is a waste of time.
Masses suffer so much.
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by toprealman: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
OP you are related to this man...#FACT! Wonder why you people thrive in unnecessary show of shame. I am sure the poor man never for once sat in that same exalted sitting room when he was alive but you guys lay him in there as a dead man....what an irony!
Life......mystery.....humans... wicked!

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by daviefm(m): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Only black people appreciate the dead more than those alive....
NICE WORDS FROM A DECENT MAN

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by AntiWailer: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Eh yah.

Nobody cared when he was alive.
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by odedinigbin(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Boy, u need a serious and urgent attention
u are still alive,u don't know wat/how ur tmrw looks like
Soole may died mad,but u............
Seek d face of God for forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by ekensi01: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
mfm04622:

You mean he shouldn't be buried when he died? From the pictures, I didn't see any party or anything. The community just buried him. What would your community do in such situation? Leave the corpse to rot away while waiting for govt to evacuate it?
you got it all wrong.

My point was did they take him this serious when he was alive?

Atleast use your head for once.
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
odedinigbin:

Boy, u need a serious and urgent attention
u are still alive,u don't know wat/how ur tmrw looks like
Soole may died mad,but u............
Seek d face of God for forgiveness

I hope u are ok

Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by Surelay: 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
I knew the man since 1983 ,he used to stay in front of my primary school, ,,,St thomas. LGEA owode, I saw him last in 2016.RIP soole
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by olayiwola4u(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
juman:

I agree with you.

But let look at it this way, where was the family of the mad man seeing him on the streets for decades?
I mean his paternal and maternal families.

Mad spirit don't stay in one place all time...it moves people from where they run mad to an unknow destination.

Sometimes, it can take them from lagos to kaduna.

so, how will the family know they love ones is in north or how will they know he/she has run mad?

Evil people will not have power over us...Amen.
Re: Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
MissRaine69:

You miss the point that is not what was referred to here. You care for the living more than you would for a corpse or is that one and the same to you?

How do you care ,as an individual, for a living mad man? He was roaming the street because he could not be controlled and his people forced to give up. Only govt can do what you are asking for. The best ordinary citizens could do would be giving him alms and food. There's not much the community where he roamed could do more than that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Marry Twin Brothers On The Same Day (Photos) / Lady Plays Groomsman Role At Her Twin Brother's Wedding (photos) / Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.