Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here (33695 Views)

You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things / Facebook And CPA Make $50 Per Day With Little Or No Investments / Make $50 A Day From CPA Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by viktor88: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
no updates again, this thread is dead
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by reefah420(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Guys is this still legit?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2017
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by mekuz2014(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
@unilever. Please help a brother out. Jemekanwaokolo@gmail. Com
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by olujaido(m): 12:57am On Sep 20, 2017
simba01:

Please I need your help bro. Uzogoifeanyi@gmail.com thanks so much.

Tried it like twice... I got 40%
...please I need help oo
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Emmyblaqie: 1:56am On Sep 20, 2017
Help, emeraldmarcel@gmail.com
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Cecegracen: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
reefah420:
Guys is this still legit?

Very much legit but get ready to work off your ass. The major challenge is being able to hear the intonation of white guys. I withdrew $5 on Saturday. I have another $5 to withdraw today.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Farouksenior: 6:25am On Sep 27, 2017
Cecegracen:

Very much legit but get ready to work off your ass. The major challenge is being able to hear the intonation of white guys. I withdrew $5 on Saturday. I have another $5 to withdraw today.

How many hours did you work for the 5$
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Cecegracen: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2017
Farouksenior:

How many hours did you work for the 5$

I honestly cant say, though I didnt make the amount in a day, I can say it is a 2 days job. I work anytime I feel like. Like I said the only challenge is understanding their accent but if you persists, with time it will get clearer to you.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by 19jeria: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
Cecegracen:

I honestly cant say, though I didnt make the amount in a day, I can say it is a 2 days job. I work anytime I feel like. Like I said the only challenge is understanding their accent but if you persists, with time it will get clearer to you.

You are right the problem is understanding the accent.

If your account has not been approved hit my signature.

The stuff is hard work.

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by viktor88: 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
19jeria:

You are right the problem is understanding the accent.

If your account has not been approved hit my signature.

The stuff is hard work.
am interested hope the withdrawal of fund will be easy cos of paypal and their problem
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by jonextee(m): 6:40am On Sep 28, 2017
Hello there
I have registered with different emails and I have passed all the tests but I have not been sent my crowdsurfwork login details for once.

pls wot else can I do?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Mrfresh04: 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Crowdsurf is really carefully selecting from nigeria. If you get approved as a nigerian its by luck.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Cecegracen: 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
jonextee:
Hello there
I have registered with different emails and I have passed all the tests but I have not been sent my crowdsurfwork login details for once.

pls wot else can I do?

Did you accept the pending invitation in ur work market account? If not, click on pending invitation click view and accept invitation for them to be able to do that
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by jonextee(m): 6:35am On Sep 29, 2017
Cecegracen:

Did you accept the pending invitation in ur work market account? If not, click on pending invitation click view and accept invitation for them to be able to do that

Bro..yes I accepted d invites ooo...
just expecting all d login details since eternity
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by opejole: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Cecegracen:

pls help a broad also naw,,,,I need a a PayPal account pls how can I go at it?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Day11(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
opejole:
pls help a broad also naw,,,,I need a a PayPal account pls how can I go at it?

US Personal or Business
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by neoG(f): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hello Bros. Am interested in this online business.
I know to help me pass the test will be but for a token. Which is OK. But I want to ask also,
is it possible you help also to train one to be good at this work and give tips on what is required to get jobs and excecute them successfully apart from passing the test?
Ajibolaoluwa:
Good day pals, as we all know that to earn nowadays has really become difficult and tasking after my many trials and errors online I finally discovered a way to earn a steady descent income online. I know many of you will be wondering that is this a get rich quick scheme NO. Is this a PONZI NO, is it being paid to click adds, to do simple surveys etc NO. It' s different from all of this but I assure you that you will make money but you are to work for the money. Now the big question is what is this all about? This all about a transcription business that started in 2015. Where you listen to short video or audio files and you write whatever you hear down in English language and you get paid for it.

REQUIREMENTS:
# Ability to listen and type correct English
# A good Laptop or desktop computer.
# A good internet connection
# Headset or Siren environment
# Paypal account (for your payment)

I know you are wondering right now that paypal does not accept Nigerian Paypal account to receive payment, but I will create a verified US Paypal account for you to receive your payment and sell your funds.

HOW IT WORKS.
The name of the company is Crowdsurfwork. It is an online writing and transcribing company that has a lot of work to offer to people worldwide (do they accept Nigerians? YES).
1. Go to crowdsurfwork.com and join as an individual. So you create your account with them on workmarket
2. Then you will read thier study guidelines and write crowdsurfwork test for transcribers. Note that you must pass 80% and must pass the video test 100%.(The goal should be to pass the test the first time. However, if you don’t pass,create a new Work Market account and take the test again)
3. After successful completion of the test, your worker account will be created within 3-5 business day
4. When you receive this congratulation mail, then you can start work and start earning.

How Do I Withdraw My Earnings

There are about 15000 works to do on crowdsurfwork per day. Each work is a video or audio file for you to transcribe.
Each video/audio is about 15-23 secs. And payment for each video transcribed is between $0.07-$0.17 depending on the length of the video.

So Imagine if you receive $0.10 for 20secs video you transcribe. When you transcribe 100 of that you get $10 dollars.
I earn with $10 within 3-4 hours. So imagine if you do this as a full time job.

On workmarket you would have added your paypal account to ur account. Then your earnings on Crowdsurfwork is automatically sent to your workmarket account.

Then you can withdraw your earnings from workmarket daily. They pay daily into paypal by 4pm Eastern Standard Time.

I know many of you will not be able to go through all this process by yourself. I will help you create everything including US verified paypal account just for a token.
And I will collect the token only when I'm done with your account. It takes high intelligence to pass the video transcription test successfully. But I will help you write it and pass 100%.

What Are The Guidelines/Instructions

NOTE: It is just like you are hired and you can also be fired. Surprising? Yes because the transcription results that you submitted will be used as subtitle files for videos and audio for the sake of those that have hearing impairment, So if you constantly submit transcripts that have too many errors or does not relate with the video/Audio file.

If you are interested in this decent steady way of earning online call or whatsapp 08135063518 for more info. I will give a free ebook guide that will make you earn forever with this site. Anyways the e-book is for limited number of people. First come, First serve.

I wish you success on your journey to your financial freedom

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by opejole: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Day11:

US Personal or Business
pls can we talk on whatsapp?
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Day11(m): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
opejole:
pls can we talk on whatsapp?

Sure,, check my siggy for contact wink
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by opejole: 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Day11:

Sure,, check my siggy for contact wink
thanks bro
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Mrfresh04: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hello Guys. I have the surest means of creating the accounts. I have known crowdsurfwork before this thread even came on board. Opening accounts was not as hard as this before. But I have tried several means of opening the account. Now I've got the surest means.

I will help any interested person open the account for 8k. U will pay only wen the account is ready. U will pay and I will hand over your login details. But If you want a ready made account too I have them, but that goes for 10k. Please no bargain on this. As it is very sure you will get your account.

Interested fellas should chat me up on whatsapp 08118072213.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by viktor88: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mrfresh04:
Hello Guys. I have the surest means of creating the accounts. I have known crowdsurfwork before this thread even came on board. Opening accounts was not as hard as this before. But I have tried several means of opening the account. Now I've got the surest means.

I will help any interested person open the account for 8k. U will pay only wen the account is ready. U will pay and I will hand over your login details. But If you want a ready made account too I have them, but that goes for 10k. Please no bargain on this. As it is very sure you will get your account.

they are doing it for free here dnt worry

2 Likes

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Mrfresh04: 10:10am On Oct 04, 2017
Who is doing it free. Lol
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Cecegracen: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
Mrfresh04:

Kai, you are not serious. Even the op that introduced the deal never charged 1/3 of what you are charging. Have you considered that after paying for such offers that they still need to get acquainted with different accents that is involved here? Charging such amount is a rip off to your fellow unemployed youths Biko.

Kindly paste the screenshot of your crowdsurf earning here lets see or better still that of your works market.

@all, if you have the ability of hearing different accents like America, India, China, British accents etc, you can google transcription jobs and a host of other companies that are into transcription services will come up. Go for the test. The only challenge is the accent. Of what benefit will it be for you to part with #8000 and end up not making any money.

Transcription is the only legitimate online data entry jobs. You can start by checking scribie.com, transcribeme.com etc Hope this help.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by Impulse80(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2017
Mrfresh04:

Olodo like you

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by viktor88: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2017
Cecegracen:

Kai, you are not serious. Even the op that introduced the deal never charged 1/3 of what you are charging. Have you considered that after paying for such offers that they still need to get acquainted with different accents that is involved here? Charging such amount is a rip off to your fellow unemployed youths Biko.

Kindly paste the screenshot of your crowdsurf earning here lets see or better still that of your works market.

@all, if you have the ability of hearing different accents like America, India, China, British accents etc, you can google transcription jobs and a host of other companies that are into transcription services will come up. Go for the test. The only challenge is the accent. Of what benefit will it be for you to part with #8000 and end up not making any money.
thanks

Transcription is the only legitimate online data entry jobs. You can start by checking scribie.com, transcribeme.com etc Hope this help.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by viktor88: 9:57am On Oct 06, 2017
Mrfresh04:

go n open ur own thread
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by modath(f): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here by ramzylipi(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2017
modath:
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Please drop your whatsapp contact

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Access Bank Takes Over Etisalat Nigeria Over N541 Billion Debt / How Do You Ship Container Of Product From China To Nigeria? / "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.