Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain (38597 Views)

Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Ovie Omo-Agege Meet After Yesterday's Victory (Video, Photo / Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos / Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Donsmithbrown(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
meforyou1:
Poor drainage system. Look at how clean the water is compared to the dirts in the lagos water.
This shows port harcourt people are neater than lagos people
Na Afonja pple dirty pass for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by dacovajnr: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
meforyou1:
Poor drainage system. Look at how clean the water is compared to the dirts in the lagos water.
Tribal issh don pollute your life to the extent of making comparison of dirty water!! Tie ti ta patapata!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
What's d flood situation over there @Toastedbread
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Bonjoro: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
meforyou1:

O gor..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
meforyou1:

Seriously! How old are you? May God bless you and your generations with this kind of "clean" water, Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by toastedbread: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
MTKbudapest:
floods everywhere in nigeria,
nigeria is truely under a curse.

Things are really happening in this country like never before sometimes i wonder if the unity of this country will exceed 2018.

whats ur opinion?

my brother, it's no curse but absence of common sense.
when we build houses on drainages, pour household wastes into drainages, how the water go carry flow out?
when you cover the hole in the bath tub and turn on the tap, what happens? does the water flow off?

until we do the needful, let's keep curse aside first. wetin u think?
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Oyindidi(f): 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
toastedbread:

what are you waiting for? meanwhile, beware of catfish o.
I'm waiting for you to take a dive first
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by toastedbread: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nma27:
What's d flood situation over there @Toastedbread

no flood for my side and nearby areas. drainage works zoom zoom.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
toastedbread:

no flood for my side and nearby areas. drainage works zoom zoom.
Good.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by toastedbread: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm waiting for you to take a dive first

dive wey i don take since since?
i dey inside nai make i dey ask you to join me. catfish dey bite o.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
flooding everywhere, d problem with ph is there are no gutters. they even build houses inside gutters.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by smilingface(m): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
era of flood's.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Oyindidi(f): 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
toastedbread:

dive wey i don take since since?
i dey inside nai make i dey ask you to join me. catfish dey bite o.
gringrin e go bite only you.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by awa(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
... It is still seriously raining here in PH since yesterday ohhhh
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by toastedbread: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
gringrin e go bite only you.

fish nor dey bite fisherman o. jump in jor.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by babdap: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Amaechi see what you have caused by wike
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Oyindidi(f): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
toastedbread:

fish nor dey bite fisherman o. jump in jor.
The river too shallow for me
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by 989900: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
yeman1:
lagos is even better than PH!
thank God oh, we didn't see this kind of flood in Ibadan

Go ahead and jinx it. undecided
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Jaqenhghar: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
meforyou1:
LMAO
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by techlorddsblog: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
I think Canoe business might be the new big thing grin
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by CaptainFM1: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
It be like say end time rain dey come so oo. Should I buy a car or canoe? Maybe I should build an ark!
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Fadamant: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
This is not Port Harcourt. All this liars that just want to hate on PH. Una plan don fail. Show a signboard with address or a popular landmass so we can know. I don't even recognise any building in those pictures.

Guy relax. You have just shown that you are not from and don't know Port Harcourt. The white and blue story buiding there is the FRSC building at CFC/Traffic Light Junction. It's flooded that way because it's by the Ntamogba Creek.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Olarababy(f): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
a whole oil producing state.......you can never see this in Ebonyi State
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by DerideGull(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nigeria is a silly joke.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Nofuckgiven: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
Fadamant:

Guy relax. You have just shown that you are not from and don't know Port Harcourt. The white and blue story buiding there is the FRSC building at CFC/Traffic Light Junction. It's flooded that way because it's by the Ntamogba Creek.
I have heard oh! Abeg its enough! Nobody should quote me again na haba! Portharcourt rain doesn't reach everywhere in PH. My area wasn't as flooded as this. Oya bye bye.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by tinktanker: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Basic123:
It happened because God is angry with rivers state governor for denying biafra.
lol n the one in onitsha is becos God is angry that they want biafra abi. Guy keep quiet there
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by tinktanker: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
meezynetwork:
Hmm, that's why hilly town is the best. It can nvr get flooded.
go to okigwe n c wat erosion has don there
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by NickD(m): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thisis2raw:
that ain't even pH, no side of pH is being flooded.. They should mention the name of town in pH that is flooding..

Too much BS coming from the haters of pH
Bros that's ph...road safety office towards Leventis/mile 1.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by luluman: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
meforyou1:
Don't be a dunce now , what could have caused the blockage if portharcourt is so clean? The leaders & you followers must have been very irresponsible to have allowed this in the so called clean city.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by GreatChizzy: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Basic123:
It happened because God is angry with rivers state governor for denying biafra.

YOU DONT HAVE TO CONDECEND THAT LOW PSYCHOLOGICALLY SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU SUPPORT A STRUGGLE.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by Basic123: 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
tinktanker:
lol n the one in onitsha is becos God is angry that they want biafra abi. Guy keep quiet there

God is supporting the struggle with that one.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Streets Of Port Harcourt After Yesterday’s Rain by OlaDapxon(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Okanokan:
Which one be after yesterday rain? The rain is still on today sunday, no respite since early saturday morning.

na so
my house don full

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts ₦6.5b Heroin At Lagos Airport, Declares Drug Baron Wanted / Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' / Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.