Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,001 members, 7,852,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Bullshit Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bullshit Christianity (499 Views)

Bullshit Of Dream Interpretation. Nature Of Dreams. / God Doesn't Exist And The Bible Is A Load Of Bullshit / Now This Is What I Call Bullshit! (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bullshit Christianity by Nuel99: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
I have just a sentence for this thread
"Christianity is just paganism in a more refined way"
Re: Bullshit Christianity by rexben(m): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nuel99:
Yes ooo!
Quit christianity and follow Jesus
Re: Bullshit Christianity by Nutase: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nuel99:
how does that concern you?
Is it your paganism?
Why don't you just worship the demon you claim is god that teaches you to kill and leave other religions alone.

This world will be a better place if we can mind our own businesses and let others mind theirs.
Re: Bullshit Christianity by rexben(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nutase:
Is it your paganism?
Why don't you just worship the demon you claim is god that teaches you to kill and leave other religions alone.

This world will be a better place if we can mind our own businesses and let others mind theirs.
No wonder Jesus said "blind guides leading the bind."Why do you christians hate the truth?
Re: Bullshit Christianity by Nutase: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
rexben:
No wonder Jesus said "blind guides leading the bind."Why do you christians hate the truth?
Mr truth please tell us the truth. We are all ears.
Re: Bullshit Christianity by rexben(m): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nutase:
Mr truth please tell us the truth. We are all ears.
Jesus is the truth, my dear. Listen and follow his teaching
Re: Bullshit Christianity by Deicide: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
rexben:
Yes ooo!
Quit christianity and follow Jesus
Lol, but Jesus was the one paganized na grin
Re: Bullshit Christianity by Nuel99: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nutase:
Is it your paganism?

All knowing one,please why was Jesus baptized?

(1) (Reply)

"Why Are The Gospels Of Matthew And John Different?" / The True Meaning Of This Quote From The Quran About Jesus. / Causes Of Dispute Among Brethren And Ways To Resolve Disputes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.