Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Is It True,there Will Be No Post Utme Screening Exams This Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It True,there Will Be No Post Utme Screening Exams This Year (1748 Views)

See How My Students Wrote Exams This Morning / 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / There Will Be No Post Ume Test In Kad Poly, Submit Your Cridential. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True,there Will Be No Post Utme Screening Exams This Year by simpleshak(m): 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2010
Please, i heard that there will be no screening exams after jamb exams this year 2010/2011.Please tell me, is it true?
Re: Is It True,there Will Be No Post Utme Screening Exams This Year by deolu2000(m): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2010
@poster:i actually dnt hv answers to your post,but to be sincere would u as a person want p-utme or nt?as 4 me,if i were to take the exams i would pray dt their shld be,because it has proven to be d only way studious students can get admitted without runs and am a testimoy to that fact.
Re: Is It True,there Will Be No Post Utme Screening Exams This Year by Phronesisme: 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2010
Re: Is It True,there Will Be No Post Utme Screening  Exams This Year. Following the debate for the past 3 years from the senate, they want jamb to issue out admission to students as it was done in the past when jamb would send you your admission letter and all you do is to take the admission letter to the university. universities only send cut-offs to jamb for the various department. Hence the six choices in the utme form
Re: Is It True,there Will Be No Post Utme Screening Exams This Year by pinkylady1(f): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2010
Phronesis_me:

Re: Is It True,there Will Be No Post Utme Screening Exams This Year. Following the debate for the past 3 years from the senate, they want jamb to issue out admission to students as it was done in the past when jamb would send you your admission letter and all you do is to take the admission letter to the university. universities only send cut-offs to jamb for the various department. Hence the six choices in the utme form

as if u dont know nigeria,

wish it would be that easy

(1) (Reply)

Why Shouldnt Oau Accept Second Choice / How To Get Free Project Topics And Materials In Nigeria / Help: LOST NECO CERTIFICATE !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.