Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Help Before I Go Blind - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Before I Go Blind (1176 Views)

45 Million People May Go Blind Globally By 2020: Learn How To Prevent It / Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead / Shaking/trembling Eye's Pls Ohhhh I Don't Wanna Go Blind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Before I Go Blind by Nizoral(f): 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2010
I have this recurrent allergic conjuctivitis i have usd all types of eyedrops yet its not improving coupled with the fact i have astig and am myopic. Oh God it is realy disturbing pls help
Re: Help Before I Go Blind by face969: 2:23am On Feb 07, 2010
Niz,
You say youre already an eye patient (myopia) . Y not go back to the your eye dr. You have vernal conjuctivitis. You may need a steroid eyedrop.
Its a reaction to the climate this time of year. Staying in an A/C room wld help.
Read
http://healthguide.howstuffworks.com/vernal-conjunctivitis-dictionary.htm
Re: Help Before I Go Blind by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 08, 2010
Re: Help Before I Go Blind by Nizoral(f): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2010
@betty i usd spasallerg infact i usd al antihistamine eyedrops name dm am tird.
Re: Help Before I Go Blind by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2010
Then u might want to try some orals combined with eyedrop. Though expensive bt effective. The trade name is zaditen. It is a bit scarce. I hope u will c it. Buy both the tablet&eye drop and use them judiciously. I wuldn't want to prescribe steroids cos of their side effects. Get bak 2me wen ur done. Nice day!
Re: Help Before I Go Blind by dankulomos: 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2010
if you dont mind to use ginger and garlic , if you dont mind i will introduce you to one of the best herbal e- book in the world

text your name and ue email to 08072275508
Re: Help Before I Go Blind by justwise(m): 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2010
dankulomos:

if you dont mind to use ginger and garlic , if you dont mind i will introduce you to one of the best herbal e- book in the world

text your name and ue email to 08072275508

What has this got to do with the topic? You are all over NL pasting the same thing. STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Help Before I Go Blind by keeptrying: 2:38am On Apr 10, 2010
this is not related to the topic,but has anyone read the post of LAGBAJA is dying.it is about a helpless man sleeping on the main road.is he still alive?what kind of govermnent do we have in nigeria? i pray they all rot in hell.I can not imagine that happening in the states.I live in the state they are not super human being but they have adequate planing.How can a citizen be sleeping on the street and a politician in nigeria just wire about 30 million dollars to a girlfriend account here in american.That is pure evil.I hope all the pastors in the county talk to God about all the lucifer leaders in nigeria.
Re: Help Before I Go Blind by Bobbyaf(m): 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2010
To the poster. Have you ever tried an alternative to medicine before? There has to be some natural formula that can be used to heal the eyes. This is Africa for God's sake. There are lots of natural alternatives, and you should be able to find someone who practices alternative medicine somewhere, as long as they are a respectable and recognized by the government.

I am a wellness consultant who have seen the the worse-case scenarios make a 180 degrees turn. If indeed you have some sort of conjunctivitis then try garlic capsules or tablets. It acts as a natural antibiotics and has been used by doctors in certain parts of Europe to control bacteria-related infections.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Please Help Seun (founder NL) / What Is The Difference Between Weight Loss And Slimming? / Hidden Hazards Of Microwaved Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.