Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) (20024 Views)

Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) / Photos Of Boko Haram Members Who Surrendered To The Nigerian Army Today / President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by Bibors(m): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
bighugelongDCK9:

and you actually believe all that shitt you read without valid proofs?

I do have valid proof to every single detail.
I am an Engineer so I question everything to know the working of stuff.
Ask me for proof.
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by bighugelongDCK9: 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bibors:

I do have valid proof to every single detail.
I am an Engineer so I question everything to know the working of stuff.
Ask me for proof.
proof who created the god you believe first
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by Zetra(m): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
DieBuhari:
They are even better kitted than Youth corpers who toiled for years before becoming graduates.
Buhari rewarding his boys and Yoruba Muslims are in support.
I weep for this nation is heading on the wrong part and pretending to be ok...

imagine bokoharam members is given bootle water with plate to go with in a conducive environment while NYSC members (graduates from all works of life, spent time/money/ideas just to graduate) will source their own sachet (pure water),
Then why would the youth go to school since crime pays better...

Meanwhile why give amnesty to bokoharam (why is this democracy one-sided) when they don't want western education. Militants don't kill there people and even their reason for agitation is understandable not this

Nigeria = "Animal Farm"

1 Like

Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by Bibors(m): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
handsomeclouds:

To feed them with Trinity and become more confused undecided
Christ _my foot!

sorry brother- in trying to insult Christ, you just acknowledged that He is your foot without which you cannot stand.
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by KINGDOS: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
handsomeclouds:

To feed them with Trinity and become more confused undecided
Christ _my foot!
U are as good as dead, i pity u and your entire generation
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by Bibors(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
bighugelongDCK9:

proof who created the god you believe first

You haven't seen beyond your realm , and you wish to delve into higher planes and realms, I would have loved to answer to properly but by your question, you will not be able to comprehend the answer.

Take it in its simplest form - God is the uncreated Creator. He has no beginning and no end.
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by bighugelongDCK9: 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
Bibors:

You haven't seen beyond your realm , and you wish to delve into higher planes and realms, I would have loved to answer to properly but by your question, you will not be able to comprehend the answer.

Take it in its simplest form - God is the uncreated Creator. He has no beginning and no end.
i asked for valid proofs, not mere assumptions. but its ok
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by chitown(m): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
How is it possible that Boko Haram fighters are being captured daily and yet we don't know where the girls are kept. Any sane Army would have extracted any intelligence to smoke out Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by Bibors(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
bighugelongDCK9:

i asked for valid proofs, not mere assumptions. but its ok

What valid proof do you have to prove that Black is actually black if not that you believe in the story that black is black as you have been taught from childhood?

You didn't ask for prove of God. What you asked is " Who created Him?"
Answer - He exists without being Created.

1 Like

Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by Bibors(m): 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
chitown:
How is it possible that Boko Haram fighters are being captured daily and yet we don't know where the girls are kept. Any sane Army would have extracted any intelligence to smoke out Boko Haram.

This has always been a scam to destabilize Naija.
They are telling us that none of those captured has invaluable information concerning the activities of their superiors

1 Like

Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by chiamaka4g: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
After killing people? Destroying properties? Fear North. Fear Islam. Buhari is a terrorist no wonder he made the list of 50 most influential muslims in the world.

2 Likes

Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by zinaunreal(m): 12:04am On Jul 24, 2017
They are even taking flight. Imagine!
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by Siscooh: 12:07am On Jul 24, 2017
caesaraba:

Without Christ? What do you mean? What does your version of 'Christ' have to do with this?

Religion is a problem, overtly religious people are an even bigger problem.
He is very correct. It is not possible without Christ. The reason we are where we are is because we deny such truth. And They continue to deceive us
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by Sexina851(f): 12:15am On Jul 24, 2017
0b100100111:

How about militants
How about them?
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by samjey: 12:29am On Jul 24, 2017
God have mercy on every blasphemer on this page for they know not what they are saying!
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:54am On Jul 24, 2017
\
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by oladeebo: 1:19am On Jul 24, 2017
the first contingent to be sent to land of rising sun for total liberation!
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 24, 2017
As payment for job well done, right?
someone said if he doesn't bag a win he'll make the country ungovernable and everyone turned a blind eye, right?
What goes around comes back around, just stick around a little longer.
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 24, 2017
Bibors:

This has always been a scam to destabilize Naija.
They are telling us that none of those captured has invaluable information concerning the activities of their superiors

Same as the Chibok girls bullshit! I told people who cared to listen but they wouldn't buy it; it will unfold with time!
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by Awaja(m): 4:10am On Jul 24, 2017
To be frank ,Nigerian government celebrates crime, and na y boys deh hustle to make front-page like Evans and en brothers.
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by bighugelongDCK9: 5:19am On Jul 24, 2017
Bibors:

What valid proof do you have to prove that Black is actually black if not that you believe in the story that black is black as you have been taught from childhood?

You didn't ask for prove of God. What you asked is " Who created Him?"
Answer - He exists without being Created.
you just answered my question.
i believe black is black because i was taught that from childhood.
the believe in the god you believe in because your parents programmed your brain to believe in that from childhood
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by Sammiejokes(m): 5:36am On Jul 24, 2017
Bibors:

Exposed professor, I am entitled to my opinion.
He who leaves the issue to attack the person is sick and as a professor who reads beyond this terrestrial plane, you should know better.
stubborn illiterate. you had an ignorant opinion, we corrected ur mis informed brain on the issue. it is better u keep silent or make intelligent contributions. I wont be surprised if you are one of the student that just saw their WAEC result. We have loads of them on this forum.
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by Djyucee1(m): 6:42am On Jul 24, 2017
Medium to embezzle more cash.
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 24, 2017
KINGDOS:
U are as good as dead, i pity u and your entire generation
Pity your sorry self. By the time your realize you are on the wrong path, it would have been too late.
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by ukandi1(m): 7:01am On Jul 24, 2017
These are normal healthy guys from average homes who are just skimmed in to benefit from tax payers money. These ones are not jihadists neither have they ever touched a trigger. Military ogas and politicians relatives 100%
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 24, 2017
Bibors:

sorry brother- in trying to insult Christ, you just acknowledged that He is your foot without which you cannot stand.
Why clowning around? Are you Judas Iscariot's grandson?
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by caesaraba(m): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2017
Siscooh:

He is very correct. It is not possible without Christ. The reason we are where we are is because we deny such truth. And They continue to deceive us

It'll shock some of you when you finally discover that Islam and Christianity aren't the only religions on earth. The "my way is the only way" approach of these imported middle eastern religions are what makes them the most violent in the history of mankind.
Just because you were born Christian, your assumption is that, a Boko Haram terrorist cannot be de- radicalized without your watered down Nigerian ”die by fire" version of Christ. Lol.
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by caesaraba(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2017
Bibors:

Your Opinion today though.
Please explain how else a terrorist can be deradicalised.

There are well researched and established orthodox protocols employed by seasoned experts towards achieving of such aims the world over. Your idea of shoving your religion down the throat of people who were just caught fighting and ready to die for theirs falls flat in the face of reason.
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by islandmoon: 8:17am On Jul 24, 2017
brainwash them, promise them heaven and earth and use them to fight their fellow BHT in sambisa
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by AdeKamal(m): 8:28am On Jul 24, 2017
DieBuhari:
They are even better kitted than Youth corpers who toiled for years before becoming graduates.
Buhari rewarding his boys and Yoruba Muslims are in support.

Some people just say things like dem no go school.. ?!
Should a real, well versed graduate of any University talk like this?!
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by Reference(m): 8:46am On Jul 24, 2017
If it works why not. I can't see any other way forward than to de-escalate the situation. A naira spent on rehab is worth a thousand spent on war and against fundamentalism the force of arms alone has no victory. I'm in full support.
Re: 43 Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorists Airlifted For Deradicalization(photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2017
Bibors:
Can an Islamic terrorist ever be deradicalised without Christ?

They are Just showing that these were their boys all along.

Who is this?

Is Christianity the only religion in the world?

You may think you have spoken intelligently but what you said amounts to nothing but religious intolerance. You are no different from them.
The very same ideology that birthed BH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: I’ll Return Nigeria To Path Of Peace, Prosperity / Kano Mobilises 3,000 Thugs To Scuttle Jaafar Jaafar's Testimony - Daily Nigerian / New Ikeja Police College (in Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.