Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

You May Have Been Attending A Cinema Every Sunday (pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You May Have Been Attending A Cinema Every Sunday (pics) (818 Views)

Pastor Paul Muwanguzi Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Service / RCCG To Feed 2 Million Nigerians Every Sunday - Pastor Adeboye / Oyedepo: "A Member Flew In From Germany To Canaanland For Every Sunday Service" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You May Have Been Attending A Cinema Every Sunday (pics) by Onnasucs1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
Really, Christianity that many pastor/people practice got no proof other than theories which were learnt, mastered and thought.

Christ has the power to do all things, I believe that. But during the bible days, it wasn't just thought it was proven.
There are many pastors these days, who can't prove what they profess and I wonder why o.

So if you're a pastor, and you are still talking theories every sunday, I'm informing you that you will soon fade out because the world needs practical. The world need miracle, signs and wonder in Jesus' name.

If you attend a church where there is not a single practical, you have been attending a cinema o.

If you have been a Christian for a decade and you have no practical to show forth, please become serious with God because God has been and he is still doing practicals. #shalom

Re: You May Have Been Attending A Cinema Every Sunday (pics) by Onnasucs1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
Re: You May Have Been Attending A Cinema Every Sunday (pics) by Caustics: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
tell him to turn water into petrol too and toilet roll into money.
Re: You May Have Been Attending A Cinema Every Sunday (pics) by PointZerom: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
How many of such miracles have you believed?.
Re: You May Have Been Attending A Cinema Every Sunday (pics) by Onnasucs1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Caustics:
tell him to turn water into petrol too and toilet roll into money.
that's witchcraft na sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You May Have Been Attending A Cinema Every Sunday (pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2017

JUST ONE OF THE NUMEROUS VERSES YOU'D NEVER HEAR IN YOUR SUNDAY SCHOOLS.

NOT EVEN THE POPE HAS EVER OR WILL EVER EXPERIMENT THIS.
EXTORT YOU? YES THEY WILL.
PICK UP SNAKES AND DRINK POISON? FCK NO! angry

Re: You May Have Been Attending A Cinema Every Sunday (pics) by Onnasucs1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
PointZerom:
How many of such miracles have you believed?.
as many as I've seen and heard. I'm not an atheist na undecided
Re: You May Have Been Attending A Cinema Every Sunday (pics) by Caustics: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Onnasucs1:
that's witchcraft na sad
really? but you see no problem in telling them to heal a crippled man just to a peove a point.
Re: You May Have Been Attending A Cinema Every Sunday (pics) by Onnasucs1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Caustics:
really? but you see no problem in telling them to heal a crippled man just to a peove a point.
yeah, because it's the will of God to heal cripples
Re: You May Have Been Attending A Cinema Every Sunday (pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Onnasucs1:
yeah, because it's the will of God to heal cripples

WHY BOTHER ABOUT HEALING A CRIPPLE WHEN THEY CAN EASILY SAY ITS ALL GOD'S PLAN..? undecided
Re: You May Have Been Attending A Cinema Every Sunday (pics) by Onnasucs1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

WHY BOTHER ABOUT HEALING A CRIPPLE WHEN THEY CAN EASILY SAY ITS ALL GOD'S PLAN..? undecided
ha! Falsehood oo.God's plan ke? shocked
Re: You May Have Been Attending A Cinema Every Sunday (pics) by Samfloxin(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
So OP you have not seen a crippled man healed before? You must be terribly myopic
Re: You May Have Been Attending A Cinema Every Sunday (pics) by frank317: 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Samfloxin:
So OP you have not seen a crippled man healed before? You must be terribly myopic

Share ur testimony sir
Re: You May Have Been Attending A Cinema Every Sunday (pics) by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
I've been around for a while, I've never witnessed or seen proof of a miracle.
But we have no less than 60 million miracle-believing christians in Nigeria alone.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo In White Garment . .. Preaches Love in London / 15 Powerful Images Prove That The End Is Near / Rccg Sunday School 8 October, 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.