Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Payment Gateway/processor (international/local) That Offers Simplified Payment - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Payment Gateway/processor (international/local) That Offers Simplified Payment (2004 Views)

Shopify Payment Gateway For Nigerian Dropshippers / Any Wordpress Membership Plugin That Allows Any Payment Gateway? / What Payment Gateway Credits Merchant Account In Real Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payment Gateway/processor (international/local) That Offers Simplified Payment by sircorealest: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
Can you recommend a payment gateway/processor (International/Local) that offers a solution to a Nigerian and/or International customer requesting for simplified payment option via their e-commerce store that meets or provide the following criteria:

1. A payment gateway/processor company (International/Local) that is operational for a Nigerian Merchant and displays a preferred currency at checkout other than NGN?

2. A payment gateway/processor company (International/Local) that allows a Nigerian Merchant receive payments from customers globally using their Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Apple Pay, Diners Club, JCB card?

3. Does the payment gateway/processor company (International/Local) upon settlement, provide an option for the Nigerian Merchant to receive funds (PAYOUT) in US Dollars or preferred currencies other than home currency?

4. Finally, can the Nigerian and/or International customer request to receive funds within 24hrs based on little charges OR on a particular date based on pre-arranged agreements in their Nigerian domiciliary account?
Re: Payment Gateway/processor (international/local) That Offers Simplified Payment by talk2hb1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
sircorealest:
Can you recommend a payment gateway/processor (International/Local) that offers a solution to a Nigerian and/or International customer requesting for simplified payment option via their e-commerce store that meets or provide the following criteria:

1. A payment gateway/processor company (International/Local) that is operational for a Nigerian Merchant and displays a preferred currency at checkout other than NGN?

2. A payment gateway/processor company (International/Local) that allows a Nigerian Merchant receive payments from customers globally using their Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Apple Pay, Diners Club, JCB card?

3. Does the payment gateway/processor company (International/Local) upon settlement, provide an option for the Nigerian Merchant to receive funds (PAYOUT) in US Dollars or preferred currencies other than home currency?

4. Finally, can the Nigerian and/or International customer request to receive funds within 24hrs based on little charges OR on a particular date based on pre-arranged agreements in their Nigerian domiciliary account?
Try Paystack, easy to integrate and easy to do business with!
Secondly try Vogue Pay, my second best!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Payment Gateway/processor (international/local) That Offers Simplified Payment by Greene66: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hmm I can't deceive you. .

NO! YOU CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!.

Most payment processors offer services to home country only. If you want a payment processor that allows Nigeria Business receive payment in USD and get settled to domiciliary account, that is very difficult to find.

Just try any local payment platform that accepts international payment and get settled in Naira. You won't find the USD you are looking for. Just forget that. Even if you will, the charges will be high and would be from an offshore company which you will never meet in person. And most offshore companies like that, demand huge setup fees to the tune of $500 even $1000.

These offshore companies hold funds for as long as 14 days. So it would make more sense to contact your bank and obtain a merchant account. Simple as that.

To enjoy full international presence, you have to be 'international'. I.e Have an office abroad, foreign account, etc.... You can't sit in Nigeria and expect all those things you listed to come to you unless you are willing to partway with $1000 or more for setup.
Re: Payment Gateway/processor (international/local) That Offers Simplified Payment by oswaggiee(m): 6:12am On Jul 24, 2017
Greene66:

Most payment processors offer services to home country only. If you want a payment processor that allows Nigeria Business receive payment in USD and get settled to domiciliary account, that is very difficult to find.

Just try any local payment platform that accepts international payment and get settled in Naira. You won't find the USD you are looking for. Just forget that. Even if you will, the charges will be high and would be from an offshore company which you will never meet in person. And most offshore companies like that, demand huge setup fees to the tune of $500 even $1000.

These offshore companies hold funds for as long as 14 days. So it would make more sense to contact your bank and obtain a merchant account. Simple as that.

To enjoy full international presence, you have to be 'international'. I.e Have an office abroad, foreign account, etc.... You can't sit in Nigeria and expect all those things you listed to come to you unless you are willing to partway with $1000 or more for setup.

this is an honest reply
Re: Payment Gateway/processor (international/local) That Offers Simplified Payment by talk2hb1(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2017
Greene66:

sircorealest:

2CheckOut Does!
They Allow Nigerians Too, infact I did one for a client recently. But the process is cumbersome. You must provide them a valid ID (Government issued), business name, etc.

1 Like

Re: Payment Gateway/processor (international/local) That Offers Simplified Payment by Greene66: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
talk2hb1:

2CheckOut Does!
They Allow Nigerians Too, infact I did one for a client recently. But the process is cumbersome. You must provide them a valid ID (Government issued), business name, etc.

Effective July 15th, 2017... 2checkout discontinued service to Nigeria!
Re: Payment Gateway/processor (international/local) That Offers Simplified Payment by judchuks20(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Can you attend? You or someone in your organization may attend this intensive seminar about how to push your business forward into new frontiers using new media. Attend our seminar:[url] http:///y7pfesdp[/url]
Re: Payment Gateway/processor (international/local) That Offers Simplified Payment by sircorealest: 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
Greene66:

Re: Payment Gateway/processor (international/local) That Offers Simplified Payment by Greene66: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
sircorealest:
It's important to get out of the habit of thinking things are out of reach. For with God, all things are possible. I've devised a way upon researching and networking. However it would cost some money, but IT IS WORTH THE HASSLE. Nothing compared to what I stand to gain from earning in dollars. You may not be able to, but I CAN....If you need the system I devised, do contact me, I'll provide you my service fee and hopefully, we can work together.

Err... excuse me, @bolded isn't this the point i was passing across? I made it clear that nothing of such will work without SOME MONEY!

And if you have devised a way, whats the reason for your thread? You post a thread and in less than 2 days, you have devised a way that you even have your own service fee. Are you the company providing the payment system? Are you the processor? And what does Networking have to do with Online Payment Processing?
Re: Payment Gateway/processor (international/local) That Offers Simplified Payment by sircorealest: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
THe reason for the thread was to bring clarity to the strategy I already devised. The service fee is payment for the strategy developed; I am neither a payment gateway company nor payment processing company. And by networking, I meant collaborating with Bank officials here in Nigeria that have an affiliation with foreign banks on accessing overseas funds locally. Nonetheless, you did have a point about the cost. Currently, I am able to think another strategy that might be cost effective but presently testing the route to see if it's live. I would be happy to share should it pull through and demanded.

Greene66:

Err... excuse me, @bolded isn't this the point i was passing across? I made it clear that nothing of such will work without SOME MONEY!

And if you have devised a way, whats the reason for your thread? You post a thread and in less than 2 days, you have devised a way that you even have your own service fee. Are you the company providing the payment system? Are you the processor? And what does Networking have to do with Online Payment Processing?
Re: Payment Gateway/processor (international/local) That Offers Simplified Payment by Greene66: 12:04am On Jul 25, 2017
sircorealest:
THe reason for the thread was to bring clarity to the strategy I already devised. The service fee is payment for the strategy developed; I am neither a payment gateway company nor payment processing company. And by networking, I meant collaborating with Bank officials here in Nigeria that have an affiliation with foreign banks on accessing overseas funds locally. Nonetheless, you did have a point about the cost. Currently, I am able to think another strategy that might be cost effective but presently testing the route to see if it's live. I would be happy to share should it pull through and demanded.

Then you should edit your thread as this is a completely different subject matter. Your thread passes the message that you are looking for a payment processor with certain facilities. The thread does not look like you have devised a strategy. They don't match

(1) (Reply)

Adding Payment Method In Facebook - Not Going Through / Cheap Website Designer Wanted / How Can I Add Thumbnail Image To Carrington Mobile Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.