Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Sharing Toilets - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sharing Toilets (1148 Views)

Lagos Government Seals Off Houses Lacking Standard Toilets / The Shame Of Abuja School Toilets(pictured) / Lagos Floods General Hospital With Mobile-Toilets (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharing Toilets by Shinor(m): 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2010
I recently met a woman who had a real phobia for using the toilet anywhere outside her home.
This made me wonder if there were other women in this group?
I know and agree that there are issues with regards to the possibilities of picking up germs etc from sharing loo seats.

Ladies would it help you feel more comfortable if you had a portable anti bacterial germ killing spray in your bag? Something you can spray on the toilet seat before using it?
Re: Sharing Toilets by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2010
tell your friend not to worry any longer, help is on its way with the P-MATE (has been selling all over the world for yrs).
its a device to help women pee standing up anywhere they feel like it.
check it out:

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r6MNj_05m8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"[/flash]

valentine day is on its way, if you feel generous then you can buy her some here:
http://p-standingup.com/#
Re: Sharing Toilets by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2010
I never seat down on public toilets and I load the toilet with tissue to avoid splashing.
Re: Sharing Toilets by mamagee3(f): 12:39am On Feb 07, 2010
Everyone wishes there would be a portable toilet but we all know that won't happen.
Re: Sharing Toilets by iice(f): 6:33am On Feb 07, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I never seat down on public toilets and I load the toilet with tissue to avoid splashing.
Me too
Re: Sharing Toilets by THEAMAKA(f): 6:38am On Feb 07, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

lol @ splashing.
i almost NEVER NEVER EVER use the toilet anywhere outside of my home either. i hate it, it kinda freaks me out.
so dirty.
i always pray the restroom comes with those tissue seat covers, if not, i squat.
but the restrooms in the airports in naija (port harcourt to be specific) have to be some of the WORST public restrooms have i come across.
they look like the restrooms that are located at an outdoor park or something. just NASTY!!!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sharing Toilets by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2010
iice:

Me too

Yes oh, you take a pi55 and get a leg workout (squatting) at the same time, thats a blessing if you ask me grin

THE AMAKA:

lol @ splashing.
i almost NEVER NEVER EVER use the toilet anywhere outside of my home either. i hate it, it kinda freaks me out.
so dirty.
i always pray the restroom comes with those tissue seat covers, if not, i squat.
but the restrooms in the airports in naija (port harcourt to be specific) have to be some of the WORST public restrooms have i come across.
they look like the restrooms that are located at an outdoor park or something. just NASTY!!!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Girl you need to see the one in the Nigerian embassy in London shocked shocked shocked shocked I was shocked, it was nasty, there was leakage everywhere, it smelt of sh1t and p00. I was so ashamed embarassed embarassed.
Re: Sharing Toilets by THEAMAKA(f): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2010
yeah i hate squatting, i feel like I'm about to fall over. hehe
ewwww the Nigerian embassy in London, what a shame. embarassed
Nigerian Jaga Jaga everything scatta scatta.
Re: Sharing Toilets by nnajiofo: 2:43am On Feb 13, 2010
it is very bad one can contract STI's through that.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Experts Handle First Kidney Transplant In Maiduguri Varsity / Snakes Invade Absuth / Nigerian Hair Transplant Doctor Discusses Hair Loss On American Health Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.