Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (691472 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by UncleJudax(m): 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
Idonije8:
hallo guten Morgen brudders und schwesters please can anyone help me with any university that accepts German A1 ;Dhallo guten Morgen brudders und schwesters please can anyone help me with any university that accepts German A1
A1 for what bro?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Okuar(m): 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hi, had my visa interview on May 18 for masters studies in berlin and have a couple of questions since you had your interview earlier;
1. Did the VO keep your passport or hand it back to you after the interview.
2. How long did it take before you got a response from the consulate.
empressonassis:
Hello house. So I did my Visa interview already. Decided to post the questions here since I find this forum very useful and helpful to german student visa applicants. When I got there, after scaling through Paulinus and his screening, I was ushered in and directed to the counter where I was to have my interview. The VO at that counter was okay. Quite slow though, as he was actually typing every reply I was given to the questions word for word on his desk top! How weird. Anyways, the questions were:

1. What is my full name
2. Where is my place of birth given in my passport? What state is it.
3. Where did I do my undergraduate studies? What country? Name of school
4. What was my undergraduate research or project topic?
5. Give myself a score of the undergraduate research from 1-10 (10 being the highest score).
6. Where am I going to study in Germany? Place
7. What school?
8. Have I paid my full school fees or just a part of it? (I am going to a private school which pays tuition fees)
9. When am I supposed to complete payment? (I paid half).
10. What is my date of resumption?
11. What course am I going to study?
12. Why the school?
13. Why Germany?
14. Why not Nigeria
15. Have you been to Germany before?
16. What do I know about Germany? Politics
17. What do I know about Germany? Economy and everything else?
18. What is the capital of and the largest city in Germany?
19. Am I coming back to Nigeria?
20. What do I intend to do after my studies in Germany?
21. Fintiba have I funded?
22. How much did I pay?
23. Can I speak German.

That's it guys. The VO was a Nigerian. He went through all my documents one after the other and even checked the copies for most of them. He asked for my Visa fee (N28,000) exactly and I gave it to him.
I must admit it was a long interview. I was standing all through and I was on heels. My legs were killing me. Anyway, I wish all those who are yet to do their own interviews success.

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by jsean98: 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
gud evening guys,pls i got admitted 2 frankfurt uas and i nd guidance on how to book an appointment wt german embassy,and aw long btw booking and interview date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by cjall(m): 12:14am On Jun 17, 2018
Oabayomi24:

The adope reader x i downloaded on my phone is not opening the form. What do u suggest i do now

I have been able to apply for one scholarship. Once you download the for,if you open directly it will show error. Just go to download folder and search for it and open it. Use your system to do it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by gagaphorus(m): 5:07am On Jun 17, 2018
samajayi1:

Even if you reduce to 720 monthly, u will still have 8829 as total Moni to be paid cos of bank charges.

Just leave the 9009 like that, it's just €180 difference. Besides, I don't think it can be changed

Just like I said before, Fintiba s very flexible. Just mail them n lay ur complain. Trust me it will b fixed n u will be notified in ur portal. Re-download the make the transfer doc u will c the updated money which will now be 8829€.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Bergoglio(m): 5:35am On Jun 17, 2018
gagaphorus:

Just like I said before, Fintiba s very flexible. Just mail them n lay ur complain. Trust me it will b fixed n u will be notified in ur portal. Re-download the make the transfer doc u will c the updated money which will now be 8829€.
Hello bro please am new here and don't understand anything that is going on. Please i want to study Business in Germany am in 100 leave in university of Nigeria please how do i go about it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Rosicky7(m): 7:03am On Jun 17, 2018
I will advise you to be serious with your studies now to make the best possible grades, finish your 100 level first and probably apply next year. Meanwhile within that time, take your time to read up previous pages of this thread. I don't think there's any type of question you would want to ask that has not been answered previously here.
Bergoglio:

Hello bro please am new here and don't understand anything that is going on. Please i want to study Business in Germany am in 100 leave in university of Nigeria please how do i go about it?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Chriswazo(m): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2018
freestylebony:
I did not do anything like dat.. i just sent my cv, certified certificates, transcripts and my passport(data page) plus their application form and proficiency letter from my school
Ok
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Noblemikey(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2018
simplylekan45:
Anybody here for TU Berlin here for this Winter semester

Yes, Berlin School of Economics and Law

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dolpaz: 8:35am On Jun 17, 2018
dennisMOD:
Hello guys... it's been a while here. Greetings from Essen Deutschland.
Keep hopes alive. Que sera sera.

Baba self don gboriwole...

Nice one !
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Idonije8(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2018
UncleJudax:

A1 for what bro?

I'm currently going for A1 German classes...i need universities that accepts A1 certificate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by UncleJudax(m): 9:21am On Jun 17, 2018
Idonije8:

I'm currently going for A1 German classes...i need universities that accepts A1 certificate
A1 ist zu wenig. Damit du gar nichts machen kannst.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Humraaaaz: 9:32am On Jun 17, 2018
Okuar:
Hi, had my visa interview on May 18 for masters studies in berlin and have a couple of questions since you had your interview earlier;
1. Did the VO keep your passport or hand it back to you after the interview.
2. How long did it take before you got a response from the consulate.

@okuar. I sent u a private message (PM) reply through your email, lets relate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2018
henriq2:

Yes. It's not an issue for people interviewing before August

I should be interviewed on August 23. What do you want to share with us
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by johndoefoo: 9:43am On Jun 17, 2018
manuel04:

I think Deutsche bank is 8800, that's 8640 + 150 euro service charge,
Meanwhile if I may ask how much did u end up paying?

Mine shows 9009.00 €, is there a way to correct that?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by queenvicka: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2018
Noblemikey:

Yes, Berlin School of Economics and Law

Have u been admitted? Which course are u going for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 17, 2018
UncleJudax:

A1 ist zu wenig. Damit kannst du gar nichts machen.

Lol grin..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by UncleJudax(m): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2018
Jigba:

Lol grin..
Warum lachst du? grin

Was kann man mit A1 an der Universität machen?

Ich glaube nix

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 17, 2018
UncleJudax:

Warum lachst du? grin

Was kann man mit A1 an der Universität machen?

Ich glaube nix

Only laughing cause someone thinks A1 is enough to study in Germany..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by UncleJudax(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2018
Jigba:

It is not even enough to sustain a conversation. He needs more German classes....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Highbeeyajibola: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2018
johndoefoo:

I should be interviewed on August 23. What do you want to share with us

Seek for enrolment extension till mid october
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by TELENOVENA: 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
Onyi2728:
Hello guys.

I have been a silent follower as I am on the quest of Studying in Germany too.

It seems there are less management students planning to study in Germany on here. I was denied admission in both is HS osnabruck and LUM. Currently awaiting two others Goethe uni and FAU. I don't even know when those ones r planning on releasing result.

My concern is I have an admission at Gisma Business School in Berlin.

Guru's in the house, please anyone knows about this school and their reputation? The course is for one year and fees of 12,000 euros.

I was asked to make a deposit of 2000 euros before they give the official admission letter to use at the embassy.

Please guys I need advice, those in Germany. To stay in this country one more year is a risk. I have funded my BA with hope of getting an admission to either of the four schools. I don't want to pay this money na and then admission from either of this school will land. It will pain o but I m sure it's refundable somehow. But still yet what if I don't get any from those schools and just waste time in waiting whilst interview dates are going fast. Gisma enrollent is in October.

Help advice me ooo na land ma mama wan sell to cough out the 2000 euros so

��

Private University in Germany don't come cheap plus that University isn't that renown. Instead patiently wait for the remaining admissions even though this private university might seem the easy way out. I too had that same thought when I secured admission in a private university, paid a deposit of 7,490 euros only to realise I had an outstanding balance of 15,000 euros to pay. Asked for refund having realised my stupidity & was told only either I received a visa rejection or the visa came late. Long story short, don't do it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Oabayomi24(m): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
cjall:

I have been able to apply for one scholarship. Once you download the for,if you open directly it will show error. Just go to download folder and search for it and open it. Use your system to do it.
Ok thanks, but which account number did you use? Was it the blocked account number you created?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
TELENOVENA:

Private University in Germany don't come cheap plus that University isn't that renown. Instead patiently wait for the remaining admissions even though this private university might seem the easy way out. I too had that same thought when I secured admission in a private university, paid a deposit of 7,490 euros only to realise I had an outstanding balance of 15,000 euros to pay. Asked for refund having realised my stupidity & was told only either I received a visa rejection or the visa came late. Long story short, don't do it.

So, they didn't refund the money?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Oabayomi24(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
Eldeee:

And try to be reasonable when responding to cautions and constructive criticisms. it's only a fool who rejects corrections. Thank you
One of the disadvantages of getting oneself involved in this kind of social groups is that one sometimes gets engaged with a social pervert like you who seriously lacks manners. Who asks for your criticism? You must be really stupid. This is a platform where people are allowed to ask questions. A question you tag stupid might not be stupid to others. Did i ask you specifically to respond to my questions. I think your faculty needs a psychiatric check.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by TELENOVENA: 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jigba:

So, they didn't refund the money?
Their policy for refund was based on either one gets a visa refusal or the visa is issued late
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Kenthumphz(m): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
Oabayomi24:

One of the disadvantages of getting oneself involved in this kind of social groups is that one sometimes gets engaged with a social pervert like you who seriously lacks manners. Who asks for your criticism? You must be really stupid. This is a platform where people are allowed to ask questions. A question you tag stupid might not be stupid to others. Did i ask you specifically to respond to my questions. I think your faculty needs a psychiatric check.

Kai. God have mercy. And in your CV you gonna say you got many characters.

Bro I might not know you, but I know Eldee, up to his real name. And that is a fine gentleman. Age wise you might be a kid where he is. Wisdom and maturity you no near him foot.
Last I checked, no one has responded to you. Who is the bigger fool. And going by your comments, I don't need to tell the one displaying folly and stupidity.
My advise to you, take your words back.
This thread ain't a place where you get spoon fed. The questions y'all keep asking have been treated. It only takes you reading up. You'll be better of.

Anyways, I don't expect you to insult me as you did him cos I somehow believe you are better than that. Instead take corrections.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by abjecht(m): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jigba:

Is A1 not enough to study a course taught in English in Germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eldeee(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
@ Mr abayomi, many thanks for your comments. I wish you the very best in your pursuits. If I really don't mean well for you I won't chastise you or bring your attentions to pertinent issues you won't have noticed. All the same, It's all geared towards having a better tomorrow.

God bless you. shalom

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Oabayomi24(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Kai. God have mercy. And in your CV you gonna say you got many characters.

Bro I might not know you, but I know Eldee, up to his real name. And that is a fine gentleman. Age wise you might be a kid where he is. Wisdom and maturity you no near him foot.
Last I checked, no one has responded to you. Who is the bigger fool. And going by your comments, I don't need to tell the one displaying folly and stupidity.
My advise to you, take your words back.
This thread ain't a place where you get spoon fed. The questions y'all keep asking have been treated. It only takes you reading up. You'll be better of.

Anyways, I don't expect you to insult me as you did him cos I somehow believe you are better than that. Instead take corrections.

You must be sentimental, who is correcting who? Who started it? Were you actually patient enough to read his own comments? For the fact that you know him doesn't make a saint or that you should turn a blind eye to the rude comments he has made against me. If my questions annoy you, just stroll to the next ones instead of insulting me. Let's guide our attitudes to responses to people. Because this is a social platform doesn't mean we should lose our morality and values.

11 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by justwise(m): 2:12pm On Jun 17, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (511) (512) (513) (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.