Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain (30696 Views)

Ndidi Obi Returns With 'Living In Bondage, Breaking Free' (Photos) / The Chef Chi, Chioma Makeup Free Photos / Regina Daniels Relaxes By The Poolside As She Holidays In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

To me, she's terribly ugly.

A husband is the true measure of a woman's beauty.

hope say your wife no get ajo onu like .you? nsogbu ga dikwa

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by moshino(m): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2017
Eralia:
dear Genny, Age is creeping in. pretty but aging, what you have to do quick. its just a life time per person

Have you checked your own life, is everything perfect for you?

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by tranxo(m): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2017
Eralia:
dear Genny, Age is creeping in. pretty but aging, what you have to do quick. its just a life time per person
She has a daughter. For many married people, only their kids are the source of their joy in their marriages. Let her be. Marriage is not an achievement.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by tranxo(m): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2017
uzobaby:
hope say your wife no get ajo onu like .you? nsogbu ga dikwa
Ike gwuru. Onye amaro mmadu na-akpo ya Onye a.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by tranxo(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2017
Zane2point4:
How is this woman beautiful, people really suprise me, she is just ok nothing special.

If you no fine like this babe below you no fine.. ..
If this girl is as dark as Genevieve, you wouldn't have the same opinion. She is apparently beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by tete7000(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2017
Eralia:

I think what she enjoys and what makes her happy is what she is currently doing. If you re referring to getting married, it might not be a priority to her. It might not even mean much to her. Only her can decide what makes her happy. Happiness is something internal, something particular to individual person, something subjective. That something makes you happy doesn't mean it will make another happy. Let stop using our lens to gauge other people.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by MrSmith007: 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Her 'beauty 'is OVER HYPED

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by Bimpe29: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
lilmax:
this woman no wan still marry? Smh.....hope she doesn't regret it

I don't think marriage is in her dictionary. If she is sexually impotent, her system will be undergoing service illegally.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by sauta(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wii you keep quiet

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by Yuji: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
At least my Genny baby has a pretty daughter to take care of her in old age. I just wonder why Rita Dominic can't just get a baby,I mean with IVF and sperm banks everywhere it should not be so difficult, if money no dey just find one correct guy shag and get belle. Maybe you fit pay him off,though most do it free anyways grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by LUCASC(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na poverty be ur problem
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by samwise99(m): 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Thanks to digital camera. Beauty magnifier
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by Zirah: 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
Eralia:

She's not aging. I dare you to post your pic. Ugly bitch!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
post=58777501:
Why is it that once nigerians see an advanced lady all they ask is.. is she married if she is married.. has she given birth.. if she has given birth.. me I no come understand una o.. if she marry now and end up divorcing like Tonto na una go still talk.. leave her be biko.

Shorty, pls lets get married. I promise i wont complain
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by veekeeyuby(f): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
lilmax:
please marry her na, carry another person problem for head
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by veekeeyuby(f): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
vizkiz:
I need women like Genevieve in my life.

Beautiful, successful and African kiss
here I am dear
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by lilmax(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
veekeeyuby:
please marry her na, carry another person problem for head
so you agree say she get problem? good, that's a start
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Who marriage don epp, wat u think is true happiness is sum1 else's nightmare
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by GoRyte: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
If its beauty you want, you can get it at https://www.ryteprint.com/
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by Ajicold(f): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
lilmax:
regret What? She Have A Daugther And She's Successful What Else?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by chuks34(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Zane2point4:
How is this woman beautiful, people really suprise me, she is just ok nothing special.

If you no fine like this babe below you no fine.. ..
Fair is attraction, make she black first make we see

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by tranxo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
veekeeyuby:
here I am dear
Hmmm interesting
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by tranxo(m): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ajicold:
regret What? She Have A Daugther And She's Successful What Else?
i wonder o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by joejacobs10(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
you need Jesus grin grin
vizkiz:
I need women like Genevieve in my life.

Beautiful, successful and African kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
You can't stop yourself from aging. Still cute though.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by Aleora(f): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

no be everyperson go marry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by nigeriafarmer: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
I love this lady
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Makeup Free Photos As She Holidays In Spain by nigeriafarmer: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Aleora:
no be everyperson go marry
so you will stay single like gene?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dbanj And Charley Boy Pictured Together / Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show / Murphy Afolabi Buys A New SUV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.