Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC (5346 Views)

FGGC Owerri Wins First Overall in 2016/2017 WAEC Examinations / 2017 WAEC Results By State Ranking / Tips For 2017 Waec Physics Practical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by DISkills: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
sad that with the good result
we still have bad ounces
SmH!

Source: http://www.diskills.com/search/label/education

1 Share

Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by jay2pee(m): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Na them, area youth

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by ken19: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
d guy sabi English self
Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
jay2pee:
Na them, area youth
Arewa*

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
He deserves scholarship for such wonderful result.

Two sect of people I considered very intelligent are Those who made A parallel and those who made F parallel (if u think the later is easy,go try make such grades too).
lozzxx

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by doctimonyeka(m): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
I'm NOT in support of persons who mock people because of poor scores in exams.. The wealthy men of our time were actually dullards.. I'm not justifying the guys failure though but laughing at him or mocking him is way out of line...

I believe in this kid.. He will go places someday..

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by Jman06(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
The guy shouldn't be mocked. All he needs now are words of encouragement and proper coaching to get the basics of those subjects. You'd be surprised when he makes all A's in his next attempt.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
Wawu, Buhari should do something to help students of Government Secondary Sch, Daura.

Illiteracy is still high in the North. The government should try and vet out quack teachers, employ those capable and increase teachers salary.
Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Jman06:
The guy shouldn't be mocked. All he needs now are words of encouragement and proper coaching to get the basics of those subjects. You'd be surprised when he makes all A's in his next attempt.

Lol....Dont make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by Jman06(m): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
iyke926:

Lol....Dont make me laugh.
That's the truth.
Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by mustapha112: 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Allah know everything that is happening on earth you people should not give an impression that you are more intelligent than him.everybody are intelligent in some aspect of our life,Allah created human being to be intelligent,perserverance.why is it that many of you find it difficult,it is because the environment has affected your thinking please this is a bad attitude stop it and you can be rewarded from Allah by helping someone who is in need for a better result.he is not happy getting that result please do not add to what he is facing but assist him with whatever you can do as a friend.you need to change because change begins with me.thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by stanleyalpacino(m): 12:21am On Jul 24, 2017
mustapha112:
Allah know everything that is happening on earth you people should not give an impression that you are more intelligent than him.everybody are intelligent in some aspect of our life,Allah created human being to be intelligent,perserverance.why is it that many of you find it difficult,it is because the environment has affected your thinking please this is a bad attitude stop it and you can be rewarded from Allah by helping someone who is in need for a better result.he is not happy getting that result please do not add to what he is facing but assist him with whatever you can do as a friend.you need to change because change begins with me.thank you.

Mustapha na your result be that ? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by naijawisdom(m): 2:02am On Jul 24, 2017
please how will I check 2017 result?

waecdirect.org is not opening at all
Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by lonelydora: 6:50am On Jul 24, 2017
He even tried in English.
Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by remi1444: 6:57am On Jul 24, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I'm NOT in support of persons who mock people because of poor scores in exams.. The wealthy men of our time were actually dullards.. [b]I'm not justifying the guys failure though[b] but laughing at him or mocking him is way out of line...

Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 24, 2017
I wonder what op will derive from this madness by posting someone's result without consent
Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by telkevog(m): 8:58am On Jul 24, 2017
Hmm! Hausa boy having f9 in "Animal Husbandry" , that means he can't even rare cattle. How does he think FULANI HERDSMEN can employ him?
Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2017
Looks more like a photoshopped result
Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by IsraelNicodemu: 10:44am On Jul 24, 2017
naijawisdom:
please how will I check 2017 result?

waecdirect.org is not opening at all

Send your exam number, pin and serial number this email israelnicod2017@gmail.com or to this contact 07039403366
Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by correctguy101(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2017
It will be foolish to continue sending such a person to school the western way.
It's already a crazy attempt to force him to the extent of sitting for WAEC.

Why punish him?

Go train him in something else, he might excel rapidly but no, the results speaks for him.. he must have been silently pleading to be left alone but no, they want to forcefully educate him the western style.

That's the problem with Africans, always thinking education is only in the four walls of their dilapidated educational system bestowed on them by their colonial masters.
Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
F parallel cheesy
Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by deolu2000(m): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Does it matter when it is an Arewa? Wait till you see him in the red chamber deciding the fate of the ones that have A1 paralle.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by christejames(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
His situation is critical...
Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
DISkills:
we still have bad ounces
SmH!

With words like bad ounces, I doubt if you truly get good results

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by adexdon(m): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
it has happened to sum of us and we get tru it...
Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by uniqueogo(f): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I'm NOT in support of persons who mock people because of poor scores in exams.. The wealthy men of our time were actually dullards.. I'm not justifying the guys failure though but laughing at him or mocking him is way out of line...

exactly nah this kind dey become successful and rich in the future
Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by doctimonyeka(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
uniqueogo:

exactly nah this kind dey become successful and rich in the future
you can say that again...
Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by MrHenshaw: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
DISkills:
we still have bad ounces
SmH!

And who said he will not be better than you tomorrow.He may have failed WAEC 2017 even for some reasons but definitely not a failure.Both are not d same.
Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by samwayne154(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
DISkills:
we still have bad ounces
SmH!

ojoku senior high school tolu complex i guess....someone showed me
Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by Tobilastik(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
DISkills:
we still have bad ounces
SmH!

Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 25, 2017
mustapha112:
You are just mentioning Allah Allah Allah as he was the one that say the boy should not read. Why are you using religion to justify his failure. Dan iska.
Re: Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC by mustapha112: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2017
how do you know that it is my resul.is it because is name is Mustapha.am i the only human being that Allah created that go by that name.you did not ask me if that is my result,please do not jump into conclusion,the statement is absurd this is how you make a statement to embarrass me not even me to other people as well.please mind the way you write your text before sending it thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Idah Kogi State 2015/2016 POST UTME FORM Is Out / Chevron Scholarship 2019/2020 Has Started Shortlisting / LASU Senate Suspends Student Union Activities Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.