Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Popular Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (photos) (1064 Views)

Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) / Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos / Southeast Governors Plan Befitting Burial For Ekwueme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (photos) by tiwaz(m): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Soole " was a Mad man who was well known by Offa dwellers since 70s, He used to stay Opp.Offa Grammar school, OGS.. I knew him too. Apart of holding his genitals, I also observed his love for Coke, I do tell people, that have not seen anyone who drinks Coke more than him.

I learnt he died yesterday at an old age and I got some pictures of his life and his burial..Today is my birthday and yesterday, I lost two people (Soole, and a cousin: Ayanda Nurudeen) to the cold hand of death.. may their souls rest in peace..

This is a piece written by an individual on Soole,

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2017/07/popular-mad-man-given-befitting-burial-kwara-state-death-photos/

CC: Ishilove, Lalasticlala

Re: Popular Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked

Na wa,
Does a sane person keep such tab on a madman?

You sound like you were a close disciple of his.
You know his favourite drink,
You've known him since the 70s,
You have photos of him,
You got first hand information about his burial,

Its either you were learning insanity from him or he is your family member.

Either way, sorry for your loss.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (photos) by proj(m): 7:50am On May 15, 2021
I also knew him as a kid. And as for that omo irankiran that's talking trash, we don't forsake people just cuz they mad or not so well to do in the society. So you see the adept of this mad man, we are many.

1 Like

Re: Popular Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (photos) by mrsage(m): 7:52am On May 15, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Popular Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On May 15, 2021
In death, he is cleaned up and laid on a befitting couch, was he shown this love while alive or he was only a clown to most?.
Re: Popular Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (photos) by oilPUSSY(f): 8:00am On May 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa,

You have photos of him,

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Popular Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (photos) by Rugaria: 8:07am On May 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa,

You have photos of him,

Re: Popular Mad Man Given A Befitting Burial In Kwara State After His Death (photos) by juman(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2021
2017 thread.
I dont see that putting him in the grave as they did him favour.
He has to buried, if not smell from dead body would be big problem.
This is the same society that left him to suffer for many decades.

I cant remember may be he was from another town.
But one thing is clear, we have bad country.
In a sensible country "mad" people would be treated to recover.

(1) (Reply)

Kanu's Lagos Visit: See What Apex Yoruba Youth Group Says (video) / Don't Condemn Me – Here Is Why We Declared Holiday For Buhari – Yahaya Bello / It Is Definitely NOT TRUE That We Built A Website For N700mn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.