Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Actress Regina Daniels Shares Epic Throwback Photos Of Herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Regina Daniels Shares Epic Throwback Photos Of Herself (1394 Views)

Regina Daniels Shares Swimsuit Photos / Adekunle Gold Shares Epic Throwback Photos / Fans Go Gaga As Regina Daniels Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Regina Daniels Shares Epic Throwback Photos Of Herself by Ebisco03: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels has bestowed a lovely throwback picture of herself to her social media fans. The 16 year old star shared a photo where she was younger and rocking a low haircut. In the photo probably captured on a movie set, the younger Regina Daniels is seen playing the role of a hawker. The young Regina was simply dressed in a grey long top with a tray of goodies balanced on her head. She shared this photo with another: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/07/actress-regina-daniels-shares-epic.html

Re: Actress Regina Daniels Shares Epic Throwback Photos Of Herself by moshood521: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
So wat!!!!...
Mk i cum mari u?
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Shares Epic Throwback Photos Of Herself by SuperSuave(m): 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
this girl don turn something else o! 16yrs old?
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Shares Epic Throwback Photos Of Herself by whitebeard(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Why because u say seyi law do it, so u wanna know.

Well young lady listen, I just wanna let u know that deep down deep deep down, I really dont simply give a fuçk.

BTW

I'm not hatin' just saying.
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Shares Epic Throwback Photos Of Herself by BaeSally(f): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
I really dunno and hvnt seen this teen in any movie; so why the hype?? I wish she could go back to being the young, innocent child I used to watch and like.

(1) (Reply)

"Money Can't Buy Sense & Style" - White Man Slams Hushpuppi In Hilarious New Vid / To Mark Her Grown Daughter’s Birthday, Nigerian Mum Did This! (photos) / "R Kelly Took My Virginity At 16''- Jerhonda Pace Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.