Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

The Secret Of The Bermuda Triangle - Experts Says Baffling Vanishings Are Basica - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Secret Of The Bermuda Triangle - Experts Says Baffling Vanishings Are Basica (2323 Views)

10 Scary Facts About The Bermuda Triangle / 10 Scary Facts About The Bermuda Triangle / 10 Shocking Facts You Didn’t Know About The Bermuda Triangle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Secret Of The Bermuda Triangle - Experts Says Baffling Vanishings Are Basica by Amark: 12:44am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: The Secret Of The Bermuda Triangle - Experts Says Baffling Vanishings Are Basica by Beyhiodie(m): 1:27am On Jul 24, 2017
what's this now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Of The Bermuda Triangle - Experts Says Baffling Vanishings Are Basica by swagguElite(m): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2017
Rubbish! _yu see ao Explorers does his work _if he was always referring people to one useless blog! _he wouldn't be rated as one of the best on nairaland!

Be humble _sit down _get yur life together! ...I hv marked yur name down alongside Torogist! _ winter is coming! angry

7 Likes

Re: The Secret Of The Bermuda Triangle - Experts Says Baffling Vanishings Are Basica by Temihatz(m): 9:31am On Jul 24, 2017
swagguElite:
Rubbish! _yu see ao Explorers does his work _if he was always referring people to one useless blog! _he wouldn't be rated as one of the best on nairaland!

Be humble _sit down _get yur life together! ...I hv marked yur name down alongside Torogist! _ winter is coming! angry

Lol... Winter is here!

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Of The Bermuda Triangle - Experts Says Baffling Vanishings Are Basica by Dface2: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2017
Download Project Topics and Materials for your Research Work!
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?
Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------
Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.
Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.
Re: The Secret Of The Bermuda Triangle - Experts Says Baffling Vanishings Are Basica by swagguElite(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2017
Temihatz:

Lol... Winter is here!
grin grin grin lol! My man! ...winter is here truely! grin

2 Likes

Re: The Secret Of The Bermuda Triangle - Experts Says Baffling Vanishings Are Basica by Nightking04(m): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
swagguElite:

winter is here already
Re: The Secret Of The Bermuda Triangle - Experts Says Baffling Vanishings Are Basica by idyicy45: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Amark:
http://www.gistsmark.com/2017/07/the-secret-of-bermuda-triangle-experts.html?m=1
u see this stupid link? if I click am make plane crash untop my head... useless bloggers because Linda ikeji blow u wan use or cheap techno phone blow..rubbish..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CR7 Just 2 Goals Shy Of Messi's World Record Year At This Stage. / 2018/2019 Waec Physics Practical Questions And Answers / Business Centre, Plastic I.D Card & Online Registration Festac Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.