Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Why I Fight With Lionel Messi And Neymar - Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Fight With Lionel Messi And Neymar - Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals (1451 Views)

Ronaldo Reveals Why He's Better Than Messi, Fans React (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar Storm Boxing Ring, Go Head To Head (photos) / Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Fight With Lionel Messi And Neymar - Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals by SamzySamuel(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2017
Source: http://ezeudoyesamuel.cf/search?anywhere=1&search=Why+I+Fight+With+Lionel+Messi+And+Neymar+-+Cristiano+Ronaldo+Reveals

Real Madrid star, Cristiano Ronaldo, has said he ‘fights’ to be one of the top footballers in the world with the likes of Lionel Messi and Neymar.

The 32-year-old who won the Ballon d’Or in January, is a firm favourite to be crowned the world’s best footballer for the fifth time, following Madrid’s triumphs in La Liga and the Champions League last season.

Ronaldo and long-time rival Messi have shared the Ballon d’Or and FIFA Ballon d’Or every year since 2008 and another win will see the Madrid man draw level with the Barcelona forward.

And Ronaldo....
CONTINUE READING

Re: Why I Fight With Lionel Messi And Neymar - Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals by SamzySamuel(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Really

(1) (Reply)

Buruj Sports Academy Commence Plans For Another Playing Tour / All The Latest Transfer News And Rumours / Premier League Predictions And Betting Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.